IGNORED

Favorite thai dish

I love almost all kind of thai food.

What is your favorite thai dish, and favorite place to eat it?

Mine is Tom Yam Goong and a little spicey.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

pussy ....soi 6 ha ha

My favourites are Laab Moo and Moo kum wan

post-28177-126093743683_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lilleman

I rater be rich and healthy than poor and sick

Pat kapao kai daow (Stir fried chicken in oyster sauce with a fried egg). Followed by kaw neow mamuang (sticky rice in coconut milk with sweet sweet mango).....

I am a simple man with simple pleasure and so is my food - Kao pad gai = fried rice with chicken and Kan keao wan gai =green curry chicken soup

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Followed by kaw neow mamuang (sticky rice in coconut milk with sweet sweet mango).....

guess that's a really popular one for foreigners... love it :Chokdee:

I go through phases - lately it seems to be Pad Kra Pow Gai, taking over from Yum Woon Sen Talay.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

I am a simple man with simple pleasure and so is my food - Kao pad gai = fried rice with chicken and Kan keao wan gai =green curry chicken soup

Am a Kao Pad fan too.

I would recommend Kao pad poo (crab).

Usually eat in Pattaya Tai, between Salt and Pepper

and the Cucumber Restaurant, next door to the pharmacy,

on the corner.

Edited by pusher

Pad Ped Hoi Lai

Small clams in spicy chili paste

Gaeng Tai Pla

Thick soup with vegetables from Southern Thailand that is very spicy and salty, and cooked from fish kidney “Tai Pla” (consists of the liver, kidney, maw and heart of mackerel or other fish fermented with salt).

Gaeng Jueat Mara Koom

Stuffed Bitter Melon Soup

Nam Prik Ong

Northern Thai Dipping Sauce with pork in a spicy tomato sauce. Nam Prik Ong is usually served with Sticky Rice and a selection of fresh vegetables.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

(haw mok talay)- steam curry with seafood and vegs.

or

(bah ja-ug)- big sticky rice balls with sweet pork and slated egg yolk and big mushrooms in it. and the stickyrice is like a friend rice sticky rice. and with lots of peanuts in it.. the whole thing is in a semi ball form.

Edited by Gobby

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

HOI, yes yes, but sure not HAM

Edited by Lestat

Free today - Pay tomorrow

Loving the fried chilli, basil and pork with a fried egg and sticky rice and mango.

3299739206_4a773417db.jpg

152909-mango-sticky-rice-bangkok-thailand.jpg

• Like 1

Loving the fried chilli, basil and pork with a fried egg.

3299739206_4a773417db.jpg

I LOVE THIS SHIT. its called ga prow. i ate it morning noon and night for 10 days straight. when i came back to USA i tried to order it at one of the many thai restaurants around the bay area. it was not as good and 3 times as expensive.

I LOVE THIS SHIT. its called ga prow. i ate it morning noon and night for 10 days straight. when i came back to USA i tried to order it at one of the many thai restaurants around the bay area. it was not as good and 3 times as expensive.

My guess it is 10-15 times more expensive, at least in the south bay.

here is some nasty shit, called Kanon Jin or Issan Spaghetti. Order this in SFO and you will get some laughs.

My favourite has to be pad krapao moo & kai dao
Pat kapao kai daow (Stir fried chicken in oyster sauce with a fried egg)
Pad Kra Pow Gai
Loving the fried chilli, basil and pork with a fried egg
I LOVE THIS SHIT. its called ga prow

It seems that this is indeed the most favorite Thai food of the members here :GoldenSmile1:. Phad Kraphao Gai Kai Dao (with chicken) or Phad Kraphao Moo Kai Dao (with pork).

By the way, Kraphao is thai basil which makes the typical taste of this meal. Normally they cook it with oyster souce or black or sweet oyster sauce and of course some fish sauce.

And "Kai Dao" is the fried egg.

Edited by Moby

It seems that this is indeed the most favorite Thai food of the members here :GoldenSmile1:. Phad Kraphao Gai Kai Dao (with chicken) or Phad Kraphao Moo Kai Dao (with pork).

By the way, Kraphao is thai basil which makes the typical taste of this meal. Normally they cook it with oyster souce or black or sweet oyster sauce and of course some fish sauce.

And "Kai Dao" is the fried egg.

Sounds the same as a bunch of Thai people going to the UK and eating fish and chips everyday or to America and saying 'I love Hamburger, want to eat tuk wan'.

loving the pictures guys!!! ,, i do love tasty asian food :001_Thank_You5: ,,, please post more pictures guys of all various sorts of thai cuisine , its interesting to see all these pictures

thanks

Posted Image

i am still honing the thai taste senses

at the moment ive been eating alot of som tam thai style with burned peanuts 2 chillies i can scoff it down pretty fast

the black crabsa bit meh for me but id prob eat it

and larb moo

roasted rice and pork and normal rice not bad had some in the esarn rest in central world the other night

suki sometimes