IGNORED

Walking street webcam

Chris P Bacon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just on Walking Street last night (Sunday) and it was a very low volume of people for this time of year... For those of us with a web enabled phone we can watch ourselves as we walk past the ice cream shop.... Also how many guys will spend hours staring at this feed trying to catch the teerlak walking past with another bloke arm in arm

Thank you very much. We who visits only once a year wont mind seeing more cams in Pats

I was just on Walking Street last night (Sunday) and it was a very low volume of people for this time of year...For those of us with a web enabled phone we can watch ourselves as we walk past the ice cream shop.... Also how many guys will spend hours staring at this feed trying to catch the teerlak walking past with another bloke arm in arm

Out of curiosity what kind of phone have you that allows flash to be played over the web?

Sure there's a big plasma screen outside the shop if you want to look at yourself while walking past...

Seems all the people knows about the camera now.. They are all waving at the camaera.. Some TGs too, I will bet few BMs phone or text em to appear on the camera so they have a good wank :GoldenSmile1: cos most of TGs dont have a clue how to set up the webcam on internet...

I wonder if they will get the feature where you can text to the web cam and the txt message will end up on scrolling screen for all of Walking Street to see....

Some ice cream place on walking street has started broadcasting live from today with sound,something to look at while your bored :)

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/walking-street-pattaya

Thanks for the info!!

Double your pleasure! Double your fun!

Do two TG's instead of just one.

babydollsaddict.gif

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Countdown%20to%202012!&count=down&time=1300679400000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Very interesting concept. Thanks for the info!

"Only Thai Women Are Greater Than My Sexyness"

just checked out the cam and i cnt belive how many people are there!!!! wow!!!! ,,, it looks like New York at rush hour on christmas eve!!!!! LOVE IT !!

anyway , all the best to everyone who has a new year already and people like me who has a new year yet to come ! ,,,, i am working all night tonight so i will be missing out ,, but have a drink on me ok!!!!!! lol

tc all PA people :)

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Some ice cream place on walking street has started broadcasting live from today with sound,something to look at while your bored :GoldenSmile1:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/walking-street-pattaya

Grrrrrreat, it is nice to se live foto from the WS, love it and will be watching for sure, maybe

i see some of the guys from the Forum there :-)

My linkAll my dreams will come true in Pattaya.....

Oh man that's awesome and having sound as well just makes it shweeeet !

Who is going to be first to come and show off their BF ?

Now I want to know when the lazy bastards at google are going to give us google street with sound and video instead of just 360 images :Circle_Sharks:

I was going to suggest google "scratch n sniff" too but that may pose some technical issues.

Thanks for the link.

Not quite as extensive as Google Streets, but here's one I have been playing around with: http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/

Receptionist: How do you write women so well?

Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

from the film As Good as It Gets

• 6 months later...

Looks like Gelato have stopped broadcasting, the cam hasn't been live for 3 weeks or so. They could be moving from Ustream to their own site at http://www.timeoutgelato.com/ but that shouldn't take 3 weeks to do.

Any news from someone on the ground. Is Gelato still a going concern? Is the plasma still up there?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

man staring at that screen can turn you crazy mohahah

delete my account please

I've checked that site once a week or so for a long time and it always says that it has been down for 3 weeks... ever since about the time of the red shirt uprising in Bangkok.

"I want to take you into that bedroom, lock the door, throw you on the bed, take off your clothes with my teeth and give you a go-round like you've never had."

Herman "Duck" Phillips

I've checked that site once a week or so for a long time and it always says that it has been down for 3 weeks... ever since about the time of the red shirt uprising in Bangkok.

I wonder if the ice cream shop has gone out of business?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 1 month later...

I wonder if the ice cream shop has gone out of business?

Nope. Walked by it 2 nights ago. Webcam was physically present, but the TV screen showing the live feed was black. I think he just got tired of streaming it or something.

Ice cream shop in full swing.

Nope. Walked by it 2 nights ago. Webcam was physically present, but the TV screen showing the live feed was black. I think he just got tired of streaming it or something.

Ice cream shop in full swing.

Ok, thanks for the info.

My bet is he bought one of those 'unlimited' bandwidth internet packages that turned out not to be so unlimited after all!

RULES

1NQq.gif

Looks like Gelato have stopped broadcasting, the cam hasn't been live for 3 weeks or so. They could be moving from Ustream to their own site at http://www.timeoutgelato.com/ but that shouldn't take 3 weeks to do.

Any news from someone on the ground. Is Gelato still a going concern? Is the plasma still up there?

The ice cream parlour TimeOut Gelato (left side of Walking Street when coming from Beach Road, before Soi 14, opposite Sea Zone Restaurant and Lobster Pot Restaurant) is still there.

The camera at the facade is about 2 ½ meter (8 feet) high and the flat screen is to the left of it.

It is out of order for several months now, apparently due to censorship.

Last June the website http://www.ustream.tv/channel/walking-street-pattaya showed the following message:

การเข้าถึงข้อมูลดังกล่าวนี้ ถูกระงับเป็นการชั่วคราว

โดยอาศัยอำนาจตามพระราชกำหนดการบริหารราชการ ในสถานการณ์ฉุกเฉิน พ.ศ. ๒๕๔๘

ตามคำสั่งของศูนย์อำนวยการแก้ไขสถานการณ์ฉุกเฉิน

An access to such information has been temporarily ceased

due to the order of the Centre for the Resolution of the Emergency Situation (CRES)

under the authority of emergency decree B.E 2548 (A.D. 2005).

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What do you mean next time....I missit all the time :001_Thank_You5:

I've only been home in Australia for 2.5 weeks and I miss Pattaya big time.

It's a shame this live link is gone now.

I really miss the footage.

Now the only live feed we have is the footage of the beautiful imps at Devils Den. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Archived