IGNORED

Walking street webcam

Chris P Bacon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting. Will no doubt lead to some interesting things: BM's who profess to be 100% straight with ladyboys, sponsored girls "at home in the village" strolling past the cam with a farang, etc. etc.

Some years ago there were about 8 cams all around Pattaya inc. Soi Diamond & Beach Rd operated by pattayalivecam.com but the quality was nothing like as good as this.

this is not good my mates wife spotted him on the cam .he's supposed to be golfing in spain ?

he just rung me he's right in the shit now ?

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

lol i am waiting for someone to punch out the mascot keep seeing it try to get ppl to come in and they like shove off from it its only a matter of time before a drunk punches it out or trys to fuck it

this is not good my mates wife spotted him on the cam .he's supposed to be golfing in spain ?

LOL

I just saw a guys girl stop him and point at the camera, he looked for a second and then about jumped out of his skin getting out of frame.

Its not streaming at the moment but the are a couple of 2-3 minutes of vid capture on the site. One has a time stamp for today at 4:50 am

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

ya lol that's what I am afriad.....need to find out wehre the cam is exaclty the next time and avoid it...

Timeout is that ice cream shop near the front of WS right? to the left

This is excellent, makes you feel right at home don't it? LOL!

Goddam I miss this place..............

PR

ya lol that's what I am afriad.....need to find out wehre the cam is exaclty the next time and avoid it...

Timeout is that ice cream shop near the front of WS right? to the left

Yeah that's it just down on the left,have a look at the photo i posted on page 2,its not hard to miss....

good to see Walking Street again, been 3 weeks but at least I am back there on Christmas day

Stay safe

Highlander

thanks this is great!! :D

Some ice cream place on walking street has started broadcasting live from today with sound,something to look at while your bored :D

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/walking-street-pattaya

I will probably spend many hours watching this cam, just to remember how much I miss Thailand.

One thing I noticed on one of the taped videos, is that there were so many old couples there.

I think most must have been European, who brings thier wives to Thailand and then goes on Walking Street?

:Who_Cares:

Well spent a lot of time last 2 weeks in Nok Bar (Snow and Ice) directly across the road from the Cam.

So many couples and older people were fascinated seeing themselves on the big screen at the top of the shop.

Unfortunately the cam is directed a little to much down Walking Street towards Soi Diamond to see the sexy ladies in Nok Bar.

Someone above commented on older people and couples, well this is my 4th November trip to Pattaya (go mid year as well)this is definitely the quietest November/December I can remember.

The do gooders and the Local Council are working hard at attracting Families and couples as better class tourists than mongers, it is working.

So many falang and Asian couples young and old and even children in town that they appear to out number mongers.

My observation is that the "traditional Monger" is a dying bread, the place is now swamped with young guys chasing the girls and couples who have been told this a sea side paradise with plenty of shopping (just take a trip to the new Central Development), the old falang monger is being pushed aside.

A trip to Insomnia will tell you a lot, it is full of younger trying to impress tough dudes that any one over 35 is wasting their time venturing in there.

You see the girls picking and choosing and definitely avoiding anyone over mid thirties.

Walking Street now has more ladyboys looking for business than FL ladies but the place overall is a little quiet, but hey than just means more fun for the players.

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

About time Walking Street joined the Technological Revolution, and I'm really looking forward to getting back

there on 3rd Jan myself.Thanks for letting us know... :LMFAO::LMFAO::LMFAO:

Awesome, just need one in Soi 6 now!

Can only be good for buisiness and would enjoy watching the Soi 6 cam more than any other... :LMFAO:

I tell ya 2 things i noticed about it just now..

1) there are quite afew people looking up at the cam itself, so i wonder how big it is

2) Considering the time of year/night (nearly 1 AM there) its not as busy as i thought it would be. Sure there are couples doing the "Walking Street Tourist Stroll" but groups of, and single males are a bit thin on the ground :(

Hedonist

I am retired in Pattaya and I often walk around on Beach Road, in Walking Street, in the malls and so on and I guess that 90 % of the tourists are Ivan’s and Natasha’s.

The resolution of this camera is so low, I wouldn't even recognise myself on there.

Breath out! :GoldenSmile1:

Glad tidings.

sgu_banner.gif

Archived