IGNORED

Walking street webcam

Chris P Bacon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for this

Gonna be interesting, seeing what mix of people are in Pattaya, at any given time. And to see how busy (or not) Walking Street is.

Best muting the sound though :001_Thank_You5:

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Nice one boy... Feeling at home now.

Next time i miss the place i will just log on. where is the camera exactly so we can stand there and wave or throw verbal hand gestures to other friends on the board. Thanks for the link.

I can resist everything but temptation!

Next time i miss the place i will just log on. where is the camera exactly so we can stand there and wave or throw verbal hand gestures to other friends on the board. Thanks for the link.

Its just down on the left where that ice cream mascot fella do be walking around its called timeoutgelato http://www.timeoutgelato.com/

What do you mean next time....I missit all the time :001_Thank_You5:

True firepilot but it was you i thinking of giving the hands signals too. :laugh:

hope all is well with you mate and catch up a beer soon i hope. :001_Thank_You5:

I can resist everything but temptation!

Handy .. You could always see if your TG is a butterfly or not... :P

I tell ya 2 things i noticed about it just now..

1) there are quite afew people looking up at the cam itself, so i wonder how big it is

2) Considering the time of year/night (nearly 1 AM there) its not as busy as i thought it would be. Sure there are couples doing the "Walking Street Tourist Stroll" but groups of, and single males are a bit thin on the ground :(

Hedonist

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Great! Thanks for the info.

I tell ya 2 things i noticed about it just now..

1) there are quite afew people looking up at the cam itself, so i wonder how big it is

2) Considering the time of year/night (nearly 1 AM there) its not as busy as i thought it would be. Sure there are couples doing the "Walking Street Tourist Stroll" but groups of, and single males are a bit thin on the ground :(

Hedonist

Here's a picture of it (taken from another board)

DSC02238.jpg

Nice link! I hope it stays up. Sound has some nasty static though :(

Funny how you can be homesick for a place you have only visited...

I agree, seem a little quiet for 2 in the morning.

wouldn't the shops opposite be closed up by now?

Not sure if this is a good or bad thing... LOL

Not sure if this is a good or bad thing... LOL

Perhaps an idea for a hair shop :10of10Score:

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

Great stuff, thanks for the link. I just watched two sexy ladies wave at the cam and do some posing. It is a mixed bag though as I am intrigued to watch and observe the Walking Street scene but at the same time it makes my longing to be there more intense.

Thanks for the link, I miss da place and all these lovely legs... :10of10Score:

WHORES, coz nice Girls bitch and moan when you come in their Ass.

Hey Suirside,

Thanks for the fantastic link as it reminds me of what's waiting for me when i go back next week, keep up the good work, cheers............

Oh man that's awesome and having sound as well just makes it shweeeet !

Who is going to be first to come and show off their BF ?

Now I want to know when the lazy bastards at google are going to give us google street with sound and video instead of just 360 images :GoldenSmile1:

I was going to suggest google "scratch n sniff" too but that may pose some technical issues.

Thanks for the link.

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=Trip%201%20status%20%3D%20Success%20%21%0DTrip%202%20status%20%3D%20Songkran%20%21&untilColor=16777215&textColor=16777215&datesColor=16777215&year=2011&month=3&day=11&hour=19&minute=30&second=10&x=-26&y=122" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

<center>If you want to get things done, you positively have to understand at any given point in time exactly what is the most important thing to get done right now, and if you're not doing it, you're not making progress at the fastest possible rate</center>

<center>TehVen - Film and TV VIP, Seeker of the Peace, Part-time Chandelier Cleaner, A legend in his own time, Oppressor of Champions, Soldier of Fortune, World Traveler, Bon Vivant, All around good guy, International lover, Casual Hero, Philosopher, Wars fought, Bears wrestled, Equations solved, Virgins enlightened, Revolutions quelled, Tigers castrated, Orgies organized, Bars quaffed dry, Governments run, Test rockets flown.

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life

</center>

Here's a picture of it (taken from another board)

Thanks for the pic, suirside.

Seems its just another toy for the rubberneckers to amuse themselves as they "do the Walking Street shuffle" :GoldenSmile1:

Hedonist

Archived