Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best place for Steak in Pattaya

rogerman

still think that if the idea is to mention the Best steak then i think it is hard to beat the Kobi steak at Alois -

i know i have said this before but OMG what a piece of meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you don't stop partying because you grow old,

you grow old because you stop partying

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rogerman

• gramjo

• Expat46

• pattayapizza

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:GoldenSmile1:

Best steak I have ever had in Patts/Jomtien was at Manhattens Restaurant top of Pattaya/Jomtien road. Great place but very expensive, 5 star steaks and 5 star prices mind you 5 star waitresses as well LOL!

:10of10Score:

Hoffmeister :Circle_Sharks:

Edited by Hoff

Hi rogerman,

I own the place, but if you try The Golf Club you will not be disappointed. We are on Soi LK Metro at Soi Diana and Soi Buakhao and we have Steak Nights on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 6ish til 10ish and just ask for English Chips with your Porterhouse, Ribeye, or Filet Steak. We BBQ on our Weber grill and have a loyal following. Prices are from 250b for a beautiful Pork Chop to 550b for a big steak and that includes salad bar, potato and veggies.

It must be good value because we don't make a lot! It's a fun night out and you are encouraged to mingle and meet other like minded carnivores and share tables as we are a tiny one-shop-house place but we also have a couple of intimate tables for dates. No, you are not required to have a golf handicap certificate to join us.

See: http://www.golfclubpattaya.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101&Itemid=99 for more info.

Thanks bolly and petburg for the kind remarks. Enjoy! Life is too short for cholesterol!

BTW, for a great pizza, give http://www.pattayapizza.com a try

...sorry, just saw the comment from DJCBrixton so thanks as well. He's actually from Burma and his name is Choo and is a great employee and a lovely guy and has become a great steak chef over the last 5 months. Choo is a great addition to The Golf Club and has many falang friends he has made over the years from other restaurants he has worked at that he brings in.

Glad you enjoyed the Pork Chop and hope to see you back for one of our steaks.