IGNORED

Best place for Steak in Pattaya

rogerman

1. Bruno ( 100 yards after Manhaatan Steakhouse) The best steak you ever had. 2000 bahts for steak alone.

2. Cherrys on third Road

3. WI on third road.

Those are my favorite Restaurants for steaks.Have not tried Manhattan Steakhouse yet, will try that visit when I return to Pattaya.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• gramjo

• Expat46

• pattayapizza

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Bruno ( 100 yards after Manhaatan Steakhouse) The best steak you ever had. 2000 bahts for steak alone.

2. Cherrys on third Road

3. WI on third road.

Those are my favorite Restaurants for steaks.Have not tried Manhattan Steakhouse yet, will try that visit when I return to Pattaya.

Yes you will. As a guest, of course

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

Beefeater on second road, across from Mike Shopping Mall, inside the arcade get my business every week for years now. Good steaks for 3-500 Thb. All good except the Plankstek which is a hit or miss. Attentive staff and good service. Crowded Fri and Sat.

• 1 month later...

The Golf Club on Soi LK Metro does barbecue nights every Wednesday, Sat & Sunday. They have a great selection of steak, ribs, seafood dishes cooked to order, unlimited salad bar plus corn on the cob and choice of potato. Satisfaction guaranteed. I think the menu is online at golfclubpattaya.com

Yes you will. As a guest, of course

Was looking forward to your invitation but it wasn't to be... Miss that very much and your company.. It is now nearly two weeks since you have passed away, Bob... How strange was ST4ME 500 th post, his final postings on the forum... RIP

Edited by jocky king

So having read this thread; it looks as if it is:

Beef-Eater on Soi Diana

I am going to try and stick to traditional Thai though.

Patrick's is no good

Try Beefeater opposite Patrick's

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.............I heard that Patrick's was supposed to be good.

(And that recommendation was from someone who's supposedly a chef.)

Allen

• 2 weeks later...

I ate at the beef eater twice. Had steak on both occasions. I would recommend this place as it rivaled any other steak place I have eaten at before. I was a little leery having steak again while in Pattaya as the first place I had one, well, it did not taste right and I swear I was eating dog.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

• 3 weeks later...

My two cents: Just ate a The Golf Club's steak night, great ribeye with all the fix'ns, rich flavor. Great value for the money, will be eating there regularly. Furthermore the menu is huge.

He who asks a question is a fool for a minute; he who does not remains a fool forever. Buddha

My two cents: Just ate a The Golf Club's steak night, great ribeye with all the fix'ns, rich flavor. Great value for the money, will be eating there regularly. Furthermore the menu is huge.

Yes, Golf Club has very good cuts of meat. It's also a friendly place.

Yes, Golf Club has very good cuts of meat. It's also a friendly place. The only downside is they don't have any Thai food. I had dinner there with Chuckwow, his Thai girlfriend and my barfine. Both girls just sat there and watched us eat since they didn't want falang cuisine.

Mate I hate to disagree with you but the Golf club most definitely does have Thai menu, some of the girls order from there most days. I do not know if they cancel it on steak nights but I will ask Steve later today. I have breakfast there regularly and the lass joins me, usually eating from the Thai menu.

Mate I hate to disagree with you but the Golf club most definitely does have Thai menu, some of the girls order from there most days. I do not know if they cancel it on steak nights but I will ask Steve later today. I have breakfast there regularly and the lass joins me, usually eating from the Thai menu.

Thanks for the confirmation. After I made my post, I checked their website and it says they have Asian food. The last time I ate there was 2008, so things do change.

Beefeater comes closest to the juicy steaks I enjoy back home. Went to Patrick's twice. First time the steak was wonderful. The second time it was inedible with gristle being 70%. I liked the steak at Big Horn but the baked potato was yellow and did not taste like potato. I have not tried Manhattans because for 2000 baht I would rather take a really hot go-go girl - they both are fine meals, but it's nice to have a little more for breakfast!

The wife and I were very happy for 20 years, then we met.

Even though I love Thai food (and eat it for lunch/dinner), I do have the occasional craving for

farang food, can anyone out there recommend a good place for steak and chips..they have to be thick

not those thin chips which seem to be commonplace in Thailand.

Many thanks

The Lighthouse restaurant near Bali Heights do an amazing steak. The Mrs likes to go there because it is 'romantic', it is set on a decking on the beach and they play sloppy love songs. I always agree to go because the steaks are amazing, i have never left there feeling disappointed, you pay a little more for the imported steak but it is well worth it, we go once a week usually.

I eat steak every night as part of my high protein diet, I usually head to the Green Tea restraurant on Beach Rd most nights, they do a great cheap import with Jacket Potato and veg. They have big screens for the football and have a live band on everynight which slaughters all the classic Abba songs.

I must say that Beefeaters is excellent. I've had one of their steaks on three different occasions and they were cooked to perfection, juicy and tender. The service was first rate. I had no complaints.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

• 2 weeks later...

The Golf Club on Soi LK Metro does barbecue nights every Wednesday, Sat & Sunday. They have a great selection of steak, ribs, seafood dishes cooked to order, unlimited salad bar plus corn on the cob and choice of potato. Satisfaction guaranteed. I think the menu is online at golfclubpattaya.com

I vote for this place as well. :GoldenSmile1:

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

I would agree with Patricks Belgian Restaurant as being consistently good.

Shenanigans in Jomtien also doesn't do a bad job with loads of thick cut chips etc and if my memory serves me correctly imported Aussie steaks.

I had the pork chop at the Golf Club about 3 weeks go and I was well impressed (my first trip there). The Thai guy who served me was also very polite and friendly. He mentioned to me about their steak nights and I will be checking them out when I am next out there.

I would also say that for the money, the filet mignon at the Pattaya Beer garden is pretty good as well...nicely done.

Edited by DJCBrixton

antons on nakula rd does the best pepper steak with thick french fries 350bh i think

pom rak pattaya