Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best place for Steak in Pattaya

rogerman

Even though I love Thai food (and eat it for lunch/dinner), I do have the occasional craving for

farang food, can anyone out there recommend a good place for steak and chips..they have to be thick

not those thin chips which seem to be commonplace in Thailand.

Many thanks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rogerman

• gramjo

• Expat46

• pattayapizza

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even though I love Thai food (and eat it for lunch/dinner), I do have the occasional craving for

farang food, can anyone out there recommend a good place for steak and chips..they have to be thick

Many thanks

I had a good one at a place near Mikes Mall on 2nd Road (called Taurus I think???) cant remember the chips though, I also recall I had a nice one in one of the English pubs a year or so back, could have been the Pig & Whistle on Soi 7

On the other side of the coin - give Sizzler a miss

Really good steaks with superb quality, thick crispy outside and soft inside, chips you can get at Patrick's Belgian restaurant in the small alley on the right of Kissfoods opposite Mike's shopping mall at 2nd road and close to papagayo bar soi diana.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

for me the best steak in Pattaya, I find it in nang nual Walking Street, just after tony's disco in left, this restaurant have great seafood but serve very good steak also

try the

Beefeater on soi Diana

CHERRYS on 3rd Road

KINGS CAFE on walking st

my top 3 for great steaks

life is either a daring adventure or nothing

Thanks for all your suggestions guys.

Hi mate

If you want Imported Stakes The Manhattern Stake House. ON Your way to Johntem [very near suger Hut]

Best Stake I had In L.O.S. But Not Cheep

Sorry Spell Check Not Working

Italyn End of W.S. is good but if you like Med Ask for well done.

G.O.M.

• 2 weeks later...

My suggestion would be

'My Way'

In the Soi opposite rear entrance to Mike's Shopping Mall.

Down by Kiss Foods

It's a few doors up, and on the same side,as Patrick's Belgium.

Beautiful steak's, but I usually have their home fries, (sautéed potatoes), so I would have to pass on his chips.

don joes on WS does a great pepper steak

big horn is good

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

What's a steak without charcoal? And no one does a proper BBQ better than The Golf Club in LK Metro. Rather hate to bring this small place to everyone's attention since it is small and, note, they only do the barbie on Wed, Fri, Sat.

But I can't eat all the fabulous HUGE rib eyes myself, so I might as well let a few others in on the secret. Oh, yeah, worth noting as well that said chunk of meat costs 500 Tbt. There, that should reduce the players. Mind you, that includes a great salad bar and a range of potatoes plus corn on the cob.

If you are feeling short of cash for the steak but still crave the BBQ effect, there is a massive pork chop at 250 as well as big rack of ribs.

TERENCE RETURNS ASAP

Absolutely agree with terence about The Golf Club. massive steaks cooked exactly how you ask, and the all you want salad bar has a mixed salad and the best ceaser salad i have had in pattaya. sometimes i go there and pay just for the ceaser it is so good! The pork chop is incredible value and is so big it looks as if it came off a small dinosaur! And if you feel the need to burn off some of the huge amount of calories you just ingested then remember The Golf Club is on Soi LK Metro next door to the Devils Den! Perfect evening out! ps Mchugh you owe me a cold one for this post! lol

Cherry's Restaurant on Third Road - they have a choice of imported steak or local, reflected in the price of course. Also try Pig & Whistle or Gregg's Kitchen

Angie

[email protected]

www.thairewardsgolf.com

when looking for a good steak,are people just looking for a cheap price etc,you get wht you pay for ,what is the average price you would be happy to pay for,i only ask this as i am in the trade etc .

• 3 weeks later...

Alois Restaurant on the way to Jomtien (just after going under the bridge on the right) served up THE MOST AMAZING KOBI STEAK I HAVE EVER HAD !!!

it cost 1500 baht, but fuck-me what a blinding meal !!!!!!!!!!

i would recommend this restaurant for the other steaks but this one is just incredible...

you don't stop partying because you grow old,

you grow old because you stop partying

Many thanks

Seaside restaurant 1 (next to Globetrotter Swedish restaurant) in lane between Soi 7 and Pattaya Klang has nice big chips. This meal cost 160 baht.

Image0214_800x600.jpg

Seaside restaurant 1 (next to Globetrotter Swedish restaurant) in lane between Soi 7 and Pattaya Klang has nice big chips. This meal cost 160 baht.

post-7012-12639891686_thumb.jpg

Thats not chips, thats french fries.... :001_Thank_You5::P:ILoveSex1::P

Thats not chips, thats french fries.... :IdHitit1::ShitHappens1::P :P

That's what a fat person would say :P

• 2 weeks later...

My suggestion would be

'My Way'

In the Soi opposite rear entrance to Mike's Shopping Mall.

Down by Kiss Foods

It's a few doors up, and on the same side,as Patrick's Belgium.

Beautiful steak's, but I usually have their home fries, (sautéed potatoes), so I would have to pass on his chips.

My Way is myn favorit restaurant too, very nice pepper steak (number53)

try the BEEFEATER on soi Diana

Agreed. Tried one of their steaks today and it was perfect. They advertise that they import all their steaks from Australia or New Zealand. Great atmosphere.

I also like the Filet Steak at Baywatch Cafe on Beach Road between Soi 13/3 and 13/4

and El Toro Steak House opposite Royal Garden Plaza on 2nd Rd but its been a while since I have been there.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon