Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

has anyone gone on holidays to pattaya on there own

criso

Last November was my 3rd trip to Patts on my own, and I lovit. Well I would not have it any other way...go where you like...do what you like etc.

You love it.

A scared Australian? You're winding me up! If that's true, everything I was raised to believe in has just gone out of the window. I'm now half-expecting the Kangaroos to turn out tonight against England with Gucci handbag logos on their shirts.

Obviously an immigrant mate. You were brought up correctly.

I'm going alone on my first trip im March. I'm not worried and have been all over the world by myself. Simple precautions are needed and I never get drunk in public. I prefer being alone for the most part so I can keep to my schedule rather than someone plans.

Ive always had my best trips on my own , find that i see and do loads more and get chatting to loads of intresting people i wouldnt normally do if i was with my mates.

Hi there i am going to pattaya early feb on my third trip but first on my own

and im nervouse scared going by my self for 10 nights,anyone in same position

or have been on there own

What worries you? getting there from the Airport? Finding your hotel?? Just get out and walk around...ask questions...as you know, most locals in Pattaya speak some english...The last few times you were there, did you pick up any of the language? In pattaya since, its over run with "farangs" (I know some of you hate that word, but it fits most times) you will definately run into some of your countrymen from the land of OZ. Have a good trip and just enjoy!!!

Cheers