IGNORED

has anyone gone on holidays to pattaya on there own

criso

Hi there i am going to pattaya early feb on my third trip but first on my own

and im nervouse scared going by my self for 10 nights,anyone in same position

or have been on there own

you don't need your mother there to hold your hand. there are tons of surrogates willing to hold anything you need held! you'll be fine.

PM me when you arrive and I'll hook up with you if you need a wingman :Good_Post:

Always go on my own. Never a problem.

As others have said before - you're never alone in Pattaya.

The good thing about being on your own is that you can do what you like when you like and be where you want to be without relying on anyone else.

Have a great trip

Tony

I went there my first time in Aug of 2009 solo. Just don't act like an asshole and you will be fine. In fact, I'm going there again this coming Dec/Jan solo. The nice thing about going solo is that you can do what you want and when you want without someone saying "but I don't want to do that" (unless you pick up a girl that's very picky).

I met some people when I was there, made friends with some of the service girls at Secrets, and made a friend for life with one of the guys that was on his way home the second day I was there. Thai people seem to be very friendly as long as you don't make as ass of yourself. But then again, it isn't wise to make an ass out of yourself when in a foreign country.

Allen

Thinking about it, I actually don't know many guys that don't go alone!

A scared Australian? You're winding me up! If that's true, everything I was raised to believe in has just gone out of the window. I'm now half-expecting the Kangaroos to turn out tonight against England with Gucci handbag logos on their shirts.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

Going alone is much better IMO. You're never alone anyway in Pattaya. ;)

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Sure there is no need to worry as you can sleep with the light on.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

always go on my own 2 thailand.first went 6yrs ago with my m8 backpacking around world.

I left him in Phuket and he went and got married in cambodia.then i went on with my trip

since then i always go 2 pattaya by myself,next yr ive booked 3months holiday.

i always end up meetin other people or just chillin by myself.

ITS BETTER ON YOUR OWN , DO WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT, NO HAVING TO RELY ON ANYONE OR WAIT AROUND, GET THE MAX OUT OF YOUR TIME IN PATTS ON YOUR OWN

went on my own a few years ago, and had a ball, you are never alone in that place, made some great friends out there.

so now go out twice a year on my own but always meet up with people out there.

Im out for the month of december so if you need a drinking partner let me know.

“The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single stepâ€

Pattaya is that first step

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-cartoons/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-cartoons/skins/5.jpg&text=Pattaya%20here%20i%20come%20%0DLadys%20beware&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=11&day=4&hour=10&minute=48&second=54&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

Been to Thailand around 15 times now, and so far NEVER had a wingman. Always solo.... I think I am more the norm than those that always go with someone. I make up my own mind what to do each and every minute.

And NO ,,,,,, I do NOT allow BG's to dictate what i do and when. Remember you pay them to leave, not for the sex.....

Coming for 10 days,thats just a long weekend here in Patters :Evil_Grin2:

I went to pattaya for the 1st time last 2 months ago on my own,never had a problem getting around.I did a bit of research on pattaya.

Go to this site:http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/beach-road-soi-8 to look around pattaya

I went to pattaya for the 1st time last 2 months ago on my own,never had a problem getting around.I did a bit of research on pattaya.

Go to this site:http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/beach-road-soi-8 to look around pattaya

I don't get the "I'm scared to go to......." You have been there 2 times already, so you have a clue as to what goes on, where to go etc ???

Just go and have fun.

Me I found about the scene in Costa Rica a few years ago. Did some research about the trade and scene in San Jose,

hotel Del Rey and the Blue Marlin bar, booked a flight, and a hotel and off I went.

There is a bunch of websites that you can learn all about what goes on there ( hookers are legal , but pimping is not)

All the info that you can find about PB here, there is the same info about Costa Rica.

Soon as I find out how much longer my dad has I will plan a solo trip to PB, and I bet I can find a wingman for here just to get a feel for the place then I plan on shagging my way across town.

Thinking about a 2 week trip for the first time and to check out a hotel or a condo for the 2nd trip.

I have simple tastes on a place to stay, at least a Queen bed, electronic safe, AC and fridge and a kettle.

No more than 500-600baht a night or even better a 2 week deal ....any suggestions ?????????

Just my $.02

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

I enjoy going alone to pattaya u make a lot of new friends there anyway.Being alone gives me more time on the things i wanna do & i dun have to follow others to the place i dun like.Somehow even thou im alone time is never enough in pattaya!!

Make Love Not War!

lovenotwar.jpg

I always go on my own and prefer it and you probably will in future also. You go there for women and if you see a girl you fancy you can do as you please and not have to worry about where your pals will be going. Over the years I've made several friends out there and you always bump into them on future visits but you will find that one man's meat is another man's Poison. They will like to go to bars that you do not like as much as places that you frequent. Do not worry about it, you will be OK.

going dec number1 again 6th trip 5 alone best way

There is nothing to be worried about at all. i always travel alone to pattaya. however if you want to meet up with people then just keep an eye on the forum to see what's happening. Another good tip is to get a thai mobile phone number so people can contact you. I am sure you will have a great time and don't forget you can always pay for some company. enjoy your trip!!

I can resist everything but temptation!

Please check "pm"

Been to Thailand around 15 times now, and so far NEVER had a wingman. Always solo.... I think I am more the norm than those that always go with someone. I make up my own mind what to do each and every minute.

And NO ,,,,,, I do NOT allow BG's to dictate what i do and when. Remember you pay them to leave, not for the sex.....

We pay them

to leave at the end of the

sessiion

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !