IGNORED

has anyone gone on holidays to pattaya on there own

criso

Patts is one of the best places to go on your own. There are girls a-plenty to keep you company.

I will soon be on my 4th trip this year, always travelled alone, varying between 10 days to a month.

Although I think I could count the actual hours alone as only about 20 in the whole time.

You've been to Patts, you know what to expect, don't stress, relax and enjoy.

Have a good time, I bet it won't be your last trip alone.

Cheers

I have in the past gone with friends.

If your friends hook up with a BG they like and it turns into GFE, you don't see a lot of them!

My last trip, was on my own, and was fine, you just exercise a litte caution, in terms of what you do, and where you go!

My next trip will be on my own, however, if someone wants to come along, fine.

You can get pretty 'cheesed off' with people who say they will come, and then at the last moment decide they won't!

Go Solo!!!

A mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

When all is said and done, more is said than done!

There is nothing wrong with going alone to Thailand. You will find all the entertainment and companionship you want here in

Pattaya.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

going solo is best,mates can just get in the way.

you do what u want when u want and wer ever u want.

if i want 2 c my mates,i just pop ova 2 cambodia 2 c my 2 mates.

Hi there i am going to pattaya early feb on my third trip but first on my own

and im nervouse scared going by my self for 10 nights,anyone in same position

or have been on there own

Been to Pattaya 3 times on my own over the past couple of years. The advantage, is that you dont have to wait for your friends, and you go where you want, when you want. Recommend the new "Central Festival" mall on Beach street. Fabulous... have a great movie theatre, several restaurants to include, steak, sushi, etc... and lots and lots of other "stuff" to include a central stage with different kinds of performances etc... If you are going to stay for 10 nights, recommend that you consider renting a condo for the period of time at Jomtiem (SP?) Beach. Make contact ahead of time. The Baht bus takes you from there to Walking Street etc... for only 10 baht each way, and they have plenty of them. Also, the bus to and from the airport leaves from Jomtiem Beach area.

If you scuba, it is a bit expensive, but good to do.

You can spend a lot, and you can be frugal. Up to you. Just need to have some situational awareness, and dont get out of control drunk etc...

Califdann

I am also going for the first time in Feb, and I decided to go solo so I can enjoy places like the Devil's Den without any fear of being judged for it. I have done Vegas alone (not an extensive traveller) and I had a blast. I have never been to Pattaya - but the forums and my experiences in the US have taught me that just use common sense, and you'll be fine. If you see 3 sketchy guys in an alley - maybe go the other way. Also - Don't carry too much money - just what you need for the time. I am not worried about my trip at all. You'll no doubt meet some cool people, oh ya, and have sex with Thai girls three at a time if you feel like it (I am going to try for at LEAST 3 at a time, just because I know that none of my buddies have ever had the pleasure). Have a good time - when are you going in Feb - we should hook up for a beer and chat.

I am also going for the first time in Feb, and I decided to go solo so I can enjoy places like the Devil's Den without any fear of being judged for it. I have done Vegas alone (not an extensive traveller) and I had a blast. I have never been to Pattaya - but the forums and my experiences in the US have taught me that just use common sense, and you'll be fine. If you see 3 sketchy guys in an alley - maybe go the other way. Also - Don't carry too much money - just what you need for the time. I am not worried about my trip at all. You'll no doubt meet some cool people, oh ya, and have sex with Thai girls three at a time if you feel like it (I am going to try for at LEAST 3 at a time, just because I know that none of my buddies have ever had the pleasure). Have a good time - when are you going in Feb - we should hook up for a beer and chat.

I am going for the first time in Feb, It is my separation gift to myself. Give me some hints on best places to stay. I am planning a 2 week vacation and budget is probably around 5 grand total..

Speak up guys, I need the help

If you look like your passport picture, you need a vacation

I will be there in March for my first trip and I am traveling solo. I actually enjoy traveling alone. I make friends most everywhere I go. It is in my nature and I get to be as selfish with my time and pursuits as I want. Think of it no need to seek group consensus as to what or who to do next.

i've been to Thailand 6 times by myself. Twice to Bangkok and four times to Pattaya. Nothing to worry about as long as you make yourself aware of your surroundings. Hqve'nt had a problem. In fact I'm getting reaady for my 7th trip, this one for two months in another part of the country. I may even move there.

Scared,,Youve been there 3 times, What are you scared of? its Heaven on Earth. Ive been going alone since 1968 to many times to count I wouldn't have it any other way :D

babydollsaddict.gif

The first time I visited thailand, I remember waking up and walking down the bottom of soi 4 to the golden bar in the morning.. I was sitting there having a cup of tea and feeling a bit daunted and alone. And then I realised that I was in Bangkok... not a care in the world for 2 weeks.. and probably going to be banging half a dozen hot thai girls over the next few weeks... you couldn't wipe the smile of my face at that moment.

I've been 6 times I think so far... only one of those trips was with a friend... I love going solo..

I'll be leaving for thailand in 2 weeks and I can't wait.

Yah I agree, been there 3 times on my own, it is great, no prompram, you will have a great laugh. It's not like you will look weird sitting at a bar on your own like in farangland, there is no chance you will actually be allowed to sit on your own! Anyway, you can always hook up with guys off here for "farang conversatios" Enjoy it

Looking Sir...Have your size, many colour...You buy now, no later

I've just completed my first solo trip and have to say it was prob my best, normally go with mates but first time alone, i know a few people over here from previous trips but the worlds your oyster as they say when alone. You do what you want when you want, i must admit i had a slight reservation about goin alone but from now on i will book up alone and up to anyone else if they want to come with me. As mentioned previously it may be your first solo trip but it won't be your last! Enjoy your trip, i know you will :Question:

I have always gone there alone...but sometimes if someone asks me I say I am with a mate but he busy with girl somewhere...Just for an excuse to bail out of somewhere if you feel that way..

The first time i went was with a group. Second time was solo, I was a little shaky, but it all went away once I saw the "welcome to Pattaya, Sawas dee" sign again.

No matter how bad life gets theres always beer.

Funny thing, I have traveled Europe, North America, South America, and the Caribbean on my own and never been apprehensive. I don't know why but this trip I am planning is probably the one that I am the most nervous about. Not sure why, all I keep hearing from everyone and anyone is that Thailand can be one of the safest and most welcoming places to travel to.

If you look like your passport picture, you need a vacation

its safer then the uk,america,africa,south america and parts of europe

so just enjoy your trip and chillout. neva had a problem in 6yrs travelling

by myself 2 LOS.

• 2 weeks later...

You have been before, know what to expect, why the reservations -once there it will all come back to you

Hi there i am going to pattaya early feb on my third trip but first on my own

and im nervouse scared going by my self for 10 nights,anyone in same position

or have been on there own

Chopper says:

"Take your skirt off, cancel your manicure, grow a moustache and HARDEN THE F**K UP"

chopper3.jpg

I'm also travelling solo but my only worry would be what if something medical happened like for instance pulling your back after a heavy LT with a girl.

Okay you may have medical insurance but it's the getting about afterwards.

Maybe I could then just get a LT for the remainder of my stay and make sure she's good at cowgirl. :07:

Doing an extra line this week on the lottery so I can finally go buy a place in Pattaya.

I was in Pattaya last July alone, as an 18yr old newbie!

When I first went down Walking Street, I thought "Bloody hell what have I done!"

anyhow...within the hour I was the happiest man in the world......I had an amazing time.

So much so, I'm back in Pattaya in 2 weeks.

:001_Thank_You5:

i have been coming to thailand for 9 years allways on my own,and allways a good time ahead ,and anew venture every day.

are you serious??? You have already been 3 times, and you still don't know enough about it to go alone comfortably?