Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mr. Dream Transport - Bad experiences

brutale

hahaha I wonder where a certain IP is located :GoldenSmile1:

no more to add, nice to be nice and all that

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasnt just talking about this business. i am not here to educate you and I am sure if you choose to trust jason over time you will come to the conclusion that many others that 'stuck up' for him in the past came to

I wont go into details as the people he screwed chose not to air their dirty laundry here and I respect that

Unfortunately while Pattaya has many genuine and good farang making a go of it. It does attract an inordinate amount of scammers, this guy is one of them, although on the petty end of the scale

I bit my tongue previously seeing his BS posts, I chose not to in this instance

Go for it mate give him your money :GoldenSmile1:

Make sure you save plenty for all the other 'friends' you will meet in pattaya as your education continues

cheers

I think once again you missed the point

As i stated before i am not taking sides nor sticking up for anyone.

What i am stating is that in my experience with him and reading other peoples post i can not see him being a conman or scammer.

Yes he may well be running business with very bad management but that does not make him either conman or scammer.

So far every single bad post has been about car not showing up or car sent being wrong to what has been ordered, i am yet to read one post which says they paid for the service, did not get it and could not get their money back or were asked to pay more at the pick up or anything of a kind

THAT IS THE POINT!

we went to rank and asked for estate car to fit our bags in,simple as that.

Oh ok, now i understand

So after you asked them for a big car, they were nice enough to go for a walk and ask 100+ drivers lined up all the way down and almost out of the airport who had big car and then instead of Toyota Altise you got Toyota Corolla.

Just another sample of foreigner fucking another foreigner for no real reason, but to make it worse posting things that do not seem to make any sense.

What taxi model did they give you? The largest one you could possibly get would be Isuzu 4x4, which hardly has anymore room for the bags then any other car.since the gas tank in the back.

Tommyg, please keep the language civil and Buga, do you have any interest in this forum beyond the scope of this thread?

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

How do you go to taxi rank and hire a large taxi? especially minivan taxi? i am yet to see one around!

When you go to taxi rank you get a ticket and driver comes to take you to his taxi,

Drivers queue up same as passangers. Who's ever turn, thats the car you get and 99.9% of the time its Toyota Altis or something similar.

So how did you manage to pick and choose the size and age of the car while everyone else is unable to do so?

It's pretty simple. You ask the guy at the desk to give you a Thai Rung taxi.

I think once again you missed the point

As i stated before i am not taking sides nor sticking up for anyone.

What i am stating is that in my experience with him and reading other peoples post i can not see him being a conman or scammer.

Yes he may well be running business with very bad management but that does not make him either conman or scammer.

So far every single bad post has been about car not showing up or car sent being wrong to what has been ordered, i am yet to read one post which says they paid for the service, did not get it and could not get their money back or were asked to pay more at the pick up or anything of a kind

THAT IS THE POINT!

as I said POINT man. The guy has a history in OTHER business

and his reputation there ended up in a much bigger shambles than this one when he became the POINT man for the real Mr Dream (a thai)

But you know that anyway Jason :Trolls1: joking...of course...........

Cheers

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Oh ok, now i understand

So after you asked them for a big car, they were nice enough to go for a walk and ask 100+ drivers lined up all the way down and almost out of the airport who had big car and then instead of Toyota Altise you got Toyota Corolla.

Normally, the taxi controller just gets on his radio and a Minibus or SUV magically appears.

What taxi model did they give you? The largest one you could possibly get would be Isuzu 4x4, which hardly has anymore room for the bags then any other car.since the gas tank in the back.

Not all of them, by any stretch of the imagination.

Keep in mind, his rates are cheaper then even meter taxi by 300-500 baht.

Some of his rates are cheaper. His rate from Don Mueang to Sukhumvit was double that of a meter taxi.

as I said POINT man. The guy has a history in OTHER business

and his reputation there ended up in a much bigger shambles than this one where he became the POINT man for the real Mr Dream (a thai)

But you know that anyway Jason

Cheers

It seems you now are assuming that i am Jason, did i get that correct?

I am not Jason nor am i a "pointman" as you mentioned.

I am also not aware of other business or the history.

I am only talking about 1, for which this thread is on.

It seems you have a long history with Jason and by the sound of things not a very good one. I am sorry about your experience with the guy, but i have not had a bad one yet.

You called him a conman and a scammer on a post about taxi service and all i am saying that for taxi service i have not seen or read even 1 post showing him as being one.

Bad business man-yes, but a conman- i think unfair

All other business i am not aware of and can not comment on it.

Normally, the taxi controller just gets on his radio and a Minibus or SUV magically appears.

Not all of them, by any stretch of the imagination.

Metered MINIBUS? Can you please send me phone number for 1 please. Taxi minibus please

Metered MINIBUS? Can you please send me phone number for 1 please. Taxi minibus please

Who mentioned "metered minibus"? Plenty of minibuses run on yellow plates i.e. public hire vehicles.

It seems you now are assuming that i am Jason, did i get that correct?

I am not Jason nor am i a "pointman" as you mentioned.

I am also not aware of other business or the history.

I am only talking about 1, for which this thread is on.

It seems you have a long history with Jason and by the sound of things not a very good one. I am sorry about your experience with the guy, but i have not had a bad one yet.

You called him a conman and a scammer on a post about taxi service and all i am saying that for taxi service i have not seen or read even 1 post showing him as being one.

Bad business man-yes, but a conman- i think unfair

All other business i am not aware of and can not comment on it.

Mate as stated the jason ref was a joke

You have stated you know nothing about the history, yet you continue to waffle

enjoy pattaya addicts its a great site and most on here are much more tolerant than me

Very obvious to me you are an absolute tosser without a clue and I will drop it before I get in trouble :Trolls1:

:Trolls1: ciao

Who mentioned "metered minibus"? Plenty of minibuses run on yellow plates i.e. public hire vehicles.

Tommyg said he went to taxi rank and got one. Taxi rank only has taxi meters. or did i misunderstand?

Mate as stated the jason ref was a joke

You have stated you know nothing about the history, yet you continue to waffle

enjoy pattaya addicts its a great site and most on here are much more tolerant than me

Very obvious to me you are an absolute tosser without a clue and I will drop it before I get in trouble :Trolls1:

:Trolls1: ciao

Another excellent response.

I am sorry but your tolerance level is really not much of a concern to me.

Only a coward will go on internet and call someone a conman and scammer yet can not support his claim with a simple, civilized explanation.

Which once again proves the point of foreigners trying to fuck each other up rather then help each other out!

Tommyg said he went to taxi rank and got one. Taxi rank only has taxi meters. or did i misunderstand?

It's a public taxi stand; you can ask for a minibus and, if there's one available, you agree your price and off you go.

It's a public taxi stand; you can ask for a minibus and, if there's one available, you agree your price and off you go.

oK, tht may well be true. In my experience they just give me a ticket and taxi driver takes me to his car-not much of a choice.

oK, tht may well be true. In my experience they just give me a ticket and taxi driver takes me to his car-not much of a choice.

It is just a metered taxi that is a mini van. You can ask for one and you might get it.

This thread has deteriorated a bit, im going to close it now.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Archived