IGNORED

Mr. Dream Transport - Bad experiences

brutale

A little background first. I had always used Mr. Toom for my LOS travel needs, but then I read about Mr. Dream here and decided to give my Falang brother a little business.

Last July I booked Mr. Dream from BKK to Patts, and everything went very smoothly so I booked the return trip for 7 am. By 7:15 no driver had shown and I had to be in BKK for my 10:30 am flight. I called and Mr. Dream's wife answered and spoke with my TG. She told my TG that there was no booking for me and she didnt know what I was talking about so I demanded to speak with Jason. Jason apologized and said his driver should be there and that he would call him and find out what was going on. 20 minutes passed, and no word from Jason, so I hired a taxi off the street. 30 minutes into my ride to BKK Jason calls me back and tells me his driver is on the way. I tell him to forget it a d that I had hired another taxi. I made my flight with only 15 minutes to spare. Stressing about missing my flight was not a very pleasant way to end my fantastic trip to patts.

When I got home I sent him a very strongly worded email and told him I would report the entire situation here. He asked me not to and then offered me a free trip next time I was in town. I took him up on his offer.

Flash forward to 3 days ago. I had booked, via email, with Jason for a minivan to Hua Hin from BKK for my boss, a colleague, and myself with our 3 large bags. I told him we were coming in on a domestic flight and when I couldnt find the driver I gave Jason a call. He said the driver was waiting for me outside of customs with a sign that said "Brutale +1". I didnt think anything of the +1 at the time, but was a little pissed about the driver waiting in the wrong place. I explained to him again that I was flying DOMESTIC and that I didnt go through customs. Long story short, I find the driver. He walks the 3 of us (all about 200 pounds a piece) to his waiting Camry. A fucking Camry, are you kidding me?? I call Jason and he makes up several excuses...the original driver had a death in the family....you only told me there were 2 of you.....etc, etc. I quickly forwarded our original email chain to him via my iphone, which clearly showed that there was a booking for 3 of us in a minivan, not two in a car. Then he tells me that the driver had a death in the family again, but that he would call his "dispatcher" to get us the right car. Not wanting to wait for another hour or so, we elected to take the small car. So, 3 of us with our 3 big bags sat cramped in the is beater of a late 90's camry for 3 hours to hua hin. The scary part was that his driver kept falling asleep, and then when he woke up he drove at 130-140 kph. Truly one of the scariest rides of my life.

Dont believe a word that Mr. Dream tells you. I tried to give him a second chance, but he embarrassed me in front of my boss and co-worker. This after he fucked up my first return trip. I dont beleive for a minute that he has a "dispatcher", or that the camry incident was a mistake. I think that since he was giving me a discount on the trip he decided to cut costs and sent me the car instead.

There are far too many dependable car services in Thailand, and absolutely no reason to use this one. If you like the idea of being left hanging, or being cramped into too small of a car, or dying on the road, then by all means book with Mr. Dream. You wont be disappointed.

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have also used Mr Toom often with no problems..and Jan's service and Mr C...was thinking about dream transport based on posts here...decided on Bell bus as I arrive mid day and a 3 month stay no great hurry....sorry your experience was bad...wonder if others had the same....

LOL @ Despatcher. Mate, use Sp Limousines out of Bangkok, especially if you got colleagues/your boss with you. Worth the extra $. Sorry to hear about your experience, Id be super pissed.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

LOL @ Despatcher. Mate, use Sp Limousines out of Bangkok, especially if you got colleagues/your boss with you. Worth the extra $. Sorry to hear about your experience, Id be super pissed.

Id second on the SP Limos. My company uses them and they are very good.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

so what business do you think Jason will get into next? Running a Guesthouse/Bar and a Taxi service is now out of the question.....

Eat. Down. South.

so what business do you think Jason will get into next? Running a Guesthouse/Bar and a Taxi service is now out of the question.....

politics?

Next trip into BKK, I'm going to order 20 cars from Jason (I just want to help the lad out), then when I am greeted by his lovely wife in the airport, we will cross over into the parking garage where I will have had the clean, late model and well-maintained sedans and mini-vans decorated (Thai style of course) and all of em filled with cold beer, wine coolers, and all kinds of little trinkets and gifts to give out (similar to a baht bus crawl)...that way, when I arrive in Pattaya, each of the drivers and their navigators (did I mention each car/van will also have a navigator who speaks english fluently?) can celebrate my arrival in style with the locals as we weave up and down a few sois before arriving at the PBR!

It will be my own personal Mr Dream parade into Pattaya!!!

I will have it video taped so I can post it here...possibly having each driver interviewed so each one can be shown to be as cute as any gogo girl and documented with a proper license and proof of insurance...ya, thats it!

Cheers to all, Alex

Ps...to the OP, that really sucks, no excuse, dont blame you for posting...sounds as if you went the extra mile and the ball was dropped solidly on your toe...I noted BCs advice as I think he would be spot on in such matters.

Why thankyou Alex.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

i clicked on the link but was refused access - how can i read it?

ah sorry, its in the advanced membership area, you will have to make a note of the link and wait until you have done 50 (decent) posts.

are you lads advising booking with someone else.i've booked with him at xmas..don't want to get pissed off when i get there :unsure:

I have said this 100´s f time it feels like, but here it is again.

I allways goes up to the departure entrance,and take a ordinary taxi from there(costs about 1000-1200 thb,but it is worth it,never have to wait,and there is ALLWAYS cab´s in)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

On a recent trip I got chatting to an old boy in the departure line, he advised a friend had taken a cab from outside the airport got taken to so waste ground and had 4000 baht stolen, I have never heard that before but it makes you consider who you travel with.

Personally, I have used http://www.thelimopattaya.com for the past 3 years.

Not the cheapest but always punctual and always friendly.

I've used some other services in the past but had issues. Mostly the driver didn't know how to get to the hotel. even though I sent all the information needed. Since using limo pattaya, I've never had a problem. Once booked them from ptty to bkk (suk). the driver knew some sort of short cut and got me to the hotel in less than 90 mins. the extra money is worth having not to worry about any hassles.

are you lads advising booking with someone else.i've booked with him at xmas..don't want to get pissed off when i get there :)

I had a similar problem as the OP and have copied my post below. I would NOT use him again.

-----------

I have had 3 experiences with Jason / Mr Dream.

The first one was from the airport to Pattaya booked about a week in advance by email. The driver didn't turn up and I had neglected to get a phone number. I spent the best part of an hour looking for the driver, going to the info desk as told (they had never heard of him) and then arranging a taxi. VERY pissed off.

When contacted again by email he was most apologetic and thought I was a fake booking. Even more pissed off. After some consideration I accepted his offer of a free return trip and the driver did arive on time. Car was older than expected but OK. Tipped the driver 200 baht.

The last experience was booked from BKK (not airport) to Pattaya. Driver didn't show up, Jason didn't answer his phone. Had to arrange a taxi instead whioch was a pain.

I will never use his service again.

I've used some other services in the past but had issues. Mostly the driver didn't know how to get to the hotel. even though I sent all the information needed. Since using limo pattaya, I've never had a problem. Once booked them from ptty to bkk (suk). the driver knew some sort of short cut and got me to the hotel in less than 90 mins. the extra money is worth having not to worry about any hassles.

I have used the [email protected] about 8times and they were only late once by 30minutes as the driver got lost in bangkok. (1200bt)

The resaon I stopped is that I now get the 113bt bus from Ekkami bus station but I would reccomend them.

Before that I used Mr Tomm a few times (1000bt) but Limopattaya have nicer cars so If I wanted a taxi for my freinds I would get Limopattaya guys again.

Oh no i've booked Mr Dream for our trip next month and return to the airport, plus when we fly back from Krabi and into Bangkok. I've also pre paid him via paypal!!!

Oh no i've booked Mr Dream for our trip next month and return to the airport, plus when we fly back from Krabi and into Bangkok. I've also pre paid him via paypal!!!

i used him in late oct. and all was perfect.

used him last week, too much hassle and agrivation. arrived late at night, no driver with my name on a sign to be seen. Eventually after walking around searching, text messages, and the driver finally calling me i found my driver. His sign read 'Mr Tonight' no mention of my name or mr Dream. In summary : too much email chainmail, wants too much personal information, doesnt read his emails which contain the information he asks for, at the airport pretty pathetic, drive itself slow and easy.

There's nothng Mr Dream cant fix if he wants to, but at present i'd suggest trying someone else as the quality and relaibility you want isnt there.

Oh well i'm pretty stuck not alot we can do but hope they show up. I'm sure he has many customers who are happy and let hope i'm one of them. :001_Thank_You5:

Archived