Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

GCPattaya

Gentlemens Club Pattaya A Go Go - Official Picture Thread

siam123

Went there a couple of times:

First time a few months ago: The place was bursting with life and had loads of talent. There were at least 4 or 5 extremly attractive chicks out of a line up of about 10-15. Thats an impressive ratio in Pattaya.

I was going there regularly for drinks and had a good time chatting with the girls. The mamasan was very friendly as well, quite something.

One girl in particular was spectacular, about 19yo, she said she worked SOI 7 before.

Now i went there recently and it's a whole new ball game. I was the only cusotmer in the place, obviously the girls were not very enthusiastic nor were they pretty and the friendly mam-san was gone

CHECK BIN!

As many smaller places in Pattaya it can be hit or miss so for sure it is not an usual stop on my night crawl but a few times ib those 2nd tier gogo's there are real diamonds in the rough.

Keep looking

*Small world Pattaya*

Spider916

Is Mil Still around?

We have opened the 2nd floor and installed a Jacuzzi, with this we'll launch a promotion.

We are located in Soi Diamond, Walkingstreet. Opposite Windmill Club A Go Go and next to Diamond A Go Go.

map.jpg

Super Shower Show:

Naughty & Nasty, Starting on the 24th October 2009.

2nd Floor, Buy 1 drink get 1 drink free. (eligible only for 2nd floor, so first come first serve).

More pictures will be added soon.

[99] Mil

99-mil.jpg

[69] Tuk

69-tuk.jpg

Lek's Birthday Party #001

bday-lek-001.jpg

Lek's Birthday Party #002

bday-lek-002.jpg

Devil Plaything

Is Mil Still around?

Nope.