• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• n0n4m3

• GCPattaya

• Devil Plaything

• Slapman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE BOTH BACK TO MY HOTEL (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN).

go for it mate

just the matter of money

ok going to soi 8 and w street discos later :)

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

what u mean pics? in club? allowed?

share some man :)

no, took pics of her at teasers. alot more lax on pics there. g-club is out for pics as far as i know.

Here's a preview of Fon (in Blue), the sexy dancer featured in our youtube video. The other girl is Jen (Green).

Rest of photos will come soon on our website.

They're waiting for you in December ;)

fon_preview_2.jpgjen_preview_1.jpg

jen_preview_2.jpgfon_preview_1.jpg

fon_jen_preview_1.jpgfon_jen_preview_2.jpg

Any comments?

woua really sexy girl need to visit this place

there are some really gorgeous girls shown here, Beer in particular is stunning. However, I have read other posts, some on other boards, that give me the impression that older gentlemen would be wasting their time here as the girls are only interested in the younger, fitter guys. Their choice, of course but would I (as an older gent) be wasting my time here? Any comments appreciated

there are some really gorgeous girls shown here, Beer in particular is stunning. However, I have read other posts, some on other boards, that give me the impression that older gentlemen would be wasting their time here as the girls are only interested in the younger, fitter guys. Their choice, of course but would I (as an older gent) be wasting my time here? Any comments appreciated

They're interested in baht, first, foremost and finally. Beer has left GC though, unfortunately.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

what you say is only partially right. the better looking gogo girls are often very fussy who they go with, as many older BM will tell you, myself included. Also they may go for the money, if they need it, but their performance often reflects the fact that they dont want to be with older customers. I had heard that this place had that type of reputation, which is why I asked. I would like to hear whether any 55+ customers have had a good experience BF girls from here.

• 4 weeks later...

I am sold-god me thirsty now..

I gotta stop by for a Beer in Sept. and Singha :D

went there recently twice, for a beer and have look, very small venue, compare to other places, only 2 or 3 good looking girls. There was little customers around 10pm, one time i was on my own inside. Had not nice experience with i think ugliest girl there, chat me up, beg for lady drink, tequila, 200thb or something, i bought her, and when i was leaving she was like give me money, begging and shit... Cant remember her name, but young girl, and bit fat....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I just read the thread again-now me sad Beer is gone..

Still worth visit..

I ain't young and certainly no longer fit, but ATM usually OK until 1st or 2cd day..

nice little club/bar & I did pull Milk/Miu from here in January 2010.

nice little club/bar & I did pull Milk/Miu from here in January 2010.

shes ok

how much did she charge you ? just curious :)

went there recently twice, for a beer and have look, very small venue, compare to other places, only 2 or 3 good looking girls. There was little customers around 10pm, one time i was on my own inside. Had not nice experience with i think ugliest girl there, chat me up, beg for lady drink, tequila, 200thb or something, i bought her, and when i was leaving she was like give me money, begging and shit... Cant remember her name, but young girl, and bit fat....

That's funny, i think the same girl talk to me when i went there. she was young but a bit fat. she was nice and was all over me, but i didn't buy her a drink, i was looking for other talent.

I saw Mil that night go with an older monger, so she goes with anybody who will pays, don't think she cares much about age. it's all about the baht.

I just read the thread again-now me sad Beer is gone..

Still worth visit..

I ain't young and certainly no longer fit, but ATM usually OK until 1st or 2cd day..

Beer has returned to GC, she was there last week although her tits seem to have shrunk over the last few months :Bravo1:

Beer has returned to GC, she was there last week although her tits seem to have shrunk over the last few months :Circle_Sharks:

As have Mew's and Sara's... some kind of weird breast-shrinking ray being targeted on GC by a rival bar? :unsure:

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

.................I saw Mil that night go with an older monger, so she goes with anybody who will pays, don't think she cares much about age. it's all about the baht.

No really!!!??? - unbelievable!

I guess you must have been here for errrrrr ..... minutes?

• 4 weeks later...

I also like the picture of the beer very much....:-)

I like your pictures of Beer a lot!

I also like my pictures of Beer a lot!

I also like Beer a lot!

DSC_0263B.jpg

DSC_0265B.jpg

DSC_0268B.jpg

I will put your club at the top of my list when Iam back in Pat's in Nov

shes ok

how much did she charge you ? just curious :GoldenSmile1:

Sorry I just looked at this.

She was 2000 baht short time.

I have a report to add on the forum about that night.

Sorry I just looked at this.

She was 2000 baht short time.

I have a report to add on the forum about that night.

thx

not that bad, for busy birl like her i guess

at least any good shag, friendly ?

go on with rep, make sure u post link in this thread...

thx

not that bad, for busy birl like her i guess

at least any good shag, friendly ?

go on with rep, make sure u post link in this thread...

I will do a report.

It was a special night.

:GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

We have opened the 2nd floor and installed a Jacuzzi, with this we'll launch a promotion.

We are located in Soi Diamond, Walkingstreet. Opposite Windmill Club A Go Go and next to Diamond A Go Go.

map.jpg

Super Shower Show:

Naughty & Nasty, Starting on the 24th October 2009.

2nd Floor, Buy 1 drink get 1 drink free. (eligible only for 2nd floor, so first come first serve).

More pictures will be added soon.

[99] Mil

99-mil.jpg

[69] Tuk

69-tuk.jpg

Lek's Birthday Party #001

bday-lek-001.jpg

Lek's Birthday Party #002

bday-lek-002.jpg

Mil aka Miss Jessica Wan from Pacific Beauties website...nice!!!

“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.â€