Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gentlemens Club Pattaya A Go Go - Official Picture Thread

GCPattaya

We have opened the 2nd floor and installed a Jacuzzi, with this we'll launch a promotion.

We are located in Soi Diamond, Walkingstreet. Opposite Windmill Club A Go Go and next to Diamond A Go Go.

map.jpg

Super Shower Show:

Naughty & Nasty, Starting on the 24th October 2009.

2nd Floor, Buy 1 drink get 1 drink free. (eligible only for 2nd floor, so first come first serve).

More pictures will be added soon.

[99] Mil

99-mil.jpg

[69] Tuk

69-tuk.jpg

Lek's Birthday Party #001

bday-lek-001.jpg

Lek's Birthday Party #002

bday-lek-002.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• n0n4m3

• GCPattaya

• Devil Plaything

• Slapman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovely girls! I'll come visit when I return. :10of10Score:

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

I love the G-Club and it is great to hear that you have added a jacuzzi. BTW, the pictures in #2 are of the Beautiful Beer (not Tuk, unless she changed her name).

I guess my August TR must be the "unofficial" G Club picture thread (LOL).

Edited by koolkatca

you are getting a PM my friend..... right now!

Eat. Down. South.

It just happens I arrive Oct 24. Damm list gets longer every day.

Can you post a.... Menu.... Like BF, Drink prices ect. Any info is

helpful for all. Looking forward to checking the place out.

Thanks!

you are getting a PM my friend..... right now!

Yo Morgan, I will PM you back in a few minutes. I need to upload some Beer (not Chang), instead the feminine variety.

I like your pictures of Beer a lot!

I also like my pictures of Beer a lot!

I also like Beer a lot!

DSC_0263B.jpg

DSC_0265B.jpg

DSC_0268B.jpg

Always one of my favorite joints! Hot girls, great management, and ice cold beer! Great memories of the mile high booths, and I cant wait to check out the new jacuzzi! Will be in town 11-22 November.

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

A very nice selection of very attractive ladies! :001_Thank_You5::GrinNod1:

Great pictures. I will included this on my list to visit in April. Thanks for the post.001_Thank_You5.gif

001_Thank_You5.gif

Some quality ladies there. Very nice. My countdown is on now. I will stumble in when I aarive in January.

Tick, tick, tick......

:Ignore1:

shit that girl beer looks pretty tasty, most remember to pay this place a visit(52 days and counting). cheers for the photo's!

Drinking prices are pretty standard,

Bar fine to take the girl out is 600 Baht. If you wish to try out our 'Mile High Booth' for some private time with your lady it's 350 Baht.

Of course compensation for the lady is not included, and it's between you and her to agree on an amount.

another to do on my next trip! That starts in one week by the way!!!!!! :ShitHappens1:

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son of a BITCH!

'Mile High Booth's will still serve the same purpose, there's some talk in making one of them (out of three) useful for something else though.

'Mile High Booth's will still serve the same purpose, there's some talk in making one of them (out of three) useful for something else though.

try getting some air con, but I did lose some weight there :ShitHappens1:

This was my favorite bar in Patts last January and i only spent about 10 minutes there before I took one of the prettiest girls in Pattaya and her friend home with me.