Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

A hair cut! A blow job! Same time! Where?

wellhungfalung

Just got a BJ at a barber shop in Nha Trang, Vietnam. :GoldenSmile1:

If any of you come here PM me for the address.

Pattaya, Thailand vs Angeles City, Philippines - Best City For Mongering? Cast Your Vote Here!

Work Health and Safety law ........ OMG

This thread really made my day ... Thanks folks for some great humours ..

This was very common when I first arrived in LOS back in late 1970s, Bangkok in particular had lots of barber shops where lady hairdressers gave extra services, a HJ after a haircut & shampoo was my usual, some of the barber shops around Patpong & along Sukhumvit offered BJs too. I also got extras at barber shops down South, places like HatYai.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

I would go to a place like that...

Heard of this through the pipeline in pattaya over afew years now..

havnt been lucky enough to receive the service as yet..

maybe a good business idea for someone looking to make it in PATTZ!!

IS THERE SUCH A PLACE ??

There might be! Look for shops with TWO barber poles rolling.

I think I would settle for a good haircut and a blowjob down the street.

Do not want to come out looking like this, I do understand though that this is a improvement for some of the BM's.555  :LMFAO:

Schwarzenegger-Bowl-Cut.png

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

Heard of this through the pipeline in pattaya over afew years now..

havnt been lucky enough to receive the service as yet..

maybe a good business idea for someone looking to make it in PATTZ!!

IS THERE SUCH A PLACE ??

Not in Pattaya AFAIK. There is one place in Fields road Angeles city that's a hair stylist and they have a massage room at the back. When I was havingg my hair cut the girl sitting at the massage room was pretending to be sucking me off. This was 3.5 years ago, don't know if it's still there but I'd like to think so. 

Don't know if it is still there or not but in Don Mueang Airport the hair salon upstairs before you go through immigration used to do something like this. You go in for a shave or a haircut and they entice you to go into the back for a "massage". This would be a HJ happy ending, no BJ.

I don't think there anymore.

But there used to be several options, the one you mention, where about 13 years ago I also received FS one evening, and one downstairs, where I was given HJ/bJ from two ladies on one occasion.

Those were the days my friend....

I went to a "topless" restaurant years ago in Florida... it was kind of sad. I realized that titties with breakfast wasn't a good thing.

I went to a "topless" restaurant years ago in Florida... it was kind of sad. I realized that titties with breakfast wasn't a good thing.

The topless doughnut shop in Ft Lauderdale or the nude truck stop diner Cafe Risque off 75?

The Doughnut shop has been closed for 15 year or more. But Cafe Risque is still open. 555

Trying to eat your eggs with some old washed up stripper standing over your head bottomless is not appetizing:No: 

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

The OP is a good mate of mine and successful businessman in Pattaya. I will be letting him know that one of his posts has just resurfaced. He hasnt been on this forum since July 11.

Hahahahah.

Buuuh :Think1:

I thought about a haircut before I leave.

Don´t think I will spend the money here

Tx guys for great fantasies

If there is a concrete hint.. Let us know

Ty

Korea supposively has a lot of these bars. Its supposed to be normal

Yep, when I lived in Japan that was a bit of the joke - asking "you getting your hair cut?" when guys had to go to Korea on a business trip. 

AFAIK that routing was handled by two people - once the barber was done, the BJ girl came and did her thing.

I'd go home bald....

Think like a VC - fail quickly, try often

Archived