Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

A hair cut! A blow job! Same time! Where?

wellhungfalung

Heard of this through the pipeline in pattaya over afew years now..

havnt been lucky enough to receive the service as yet..

maybe a good business idea for someone looking to make it in PATTZ!!

IS THERE SUCH A PLACE ??

Signed! Sealed! Delivered!

kinky stuff alright..

i'm sure with the correct amount of baht you will be sorted..spread the word on Soi 6 :Clap9:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I have heard that also, but down in Malaysia. I suspect it is done on the Thai side in LOS also. Just not around in the Farang popular areas.

However, a blowjob , right after the hair cut, is most definately possible.... walk slowly in front of the shop, and make some eye contacts.... if you get a really big smile back, and the come on in here look from her, you have a shot.... you may need to take her on her lunch hour, back to your room though....

Heard of this through the pipeline in pattaya over afew years now..

havnt been lucky enough to receive the service as yet..

maybe a good business idea for someone looking to make it in PATTZ!!

IS THERE SUCH A PLACE ??

There,s a ladyboy who has a hairdressers down soi buakhow that will oblige you I,m sure :001_Thank_You5::Whistle::GoldenSmile1:

Are you envisaging the same girl blowing you while she cuts your hair? It sounds terribly dangerous to me, if not physically impossible.

Mind you, it does beg the question what other Pattaya occupations might double up:

* The communal baht bus driver? - Everyone serviced for 10 baht!

* The Indian Tailor? - 'I make you a nice suit and you can give me your load, sir'.

* The Pattaya Tourist Police? - Here to help tourists in distress. The next series of BT in TT should be worth watching.

* Check-out at the Friendship Supermarket - Not a bad return for investing in a pot of vanilla yoghurt.

I'll be looking at everyone in a different light on my next trip.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

The Gown you wear at a Hairdressers or Robe.. or Apron even..

IMAGINE Now....

Sitting in an air conditioned shampoo box watching the passers by..

with a TG servicing the jewels..

Underneath!!

Or even 2 ladies down and hard at it under cover of the floating Gown/Robe/Apron..

Makes Sense to me that the Bar Fine includes a Free Hair Cut.. and..

the service/service`eees are sorted with the One/Only Standard Price of a S/T of HAAA ROII !!!

Bht KAP!! http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/Cross_Fingers.gif

Signed! Sealed! Delivered!

Think they both would have to be pretty coordinated to pull that off. Unless of course you don't have much hair and basically looking for a trim. :GoldenSmile1:

2ll0roh.gif

I know there to get a hair cut and i know where to get a blow job in pattaya put them together your on a winner i think the hair cut must be free.

In Bangkok Sukhumvit Soi 11/1 there is (or was a few years ago) a place about half way down on the left coming from Sukhumvit (Soi 11/1 is only about 200 yard long).

Looking at it from the outside there is a bar on the left and a hairdressers on the right with seperate entrances when you go inside you will see it is one and the same.

The hairdressing side has enclosed cubicles where you get you hair cut I am sure you could get a blow job at the same time as a hair cut if you wanted.

I only had a hair cut in the cubicle but then took another one of the girls upstairs to a short time room.

Al.

• 5 years later...

Anna-4.jpgThere is a Chinese lady in Sydney that does this....I had my haircut last month by her followed by a CBJ.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

There,s a ladyboy who has a hairdressers down soi buakhow that will oblige you I,m sure :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

Exactly name of the shop,location,map and price please.???

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Don't know if it is still there or not but in Don Mueang Airport the hair salon upstairs before you go through immigration used to do something like this. You go in for a shave or a haircut and they entice you to go into the back for a "massage". This would be a HJ happy ending, no BJ.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Take a trip to Vietnam and visit a Hot Toc (Barbershop). The ones with sexy young girls in mini skirts... You can take one in the back. You won't get blown while getting a cut. That's just silly.

But a lot of these shops double as brothels.

Pattaya, Thailand vs Angeles City, Philippines - Best City For Mongering? Cast Your Vote Here!

• 4 weeks later...

A new spin on the words "barbers pole" probably wont mean anything to other than UK folk. Afraid for me no girl with scissors is getting anywhere near my family allowance, not got any to spare. Now a pedicure and BJ or just a coffee shop and BJ, while you enjoy a frothy one lol

Archived