IGNORED

Why are so many people negative about Pattaya?

expat22

So many people have negative things to say about our town,why? ,there is so much to do here fantastic beaches just down the road,great shopping ,so many attractions and for the guys who still go out at night masses of lovely girls,whats not to like?.

"hookers and thieves"

I can attest to this fact...AND ITS WHY I GO THERE...

i LOVE hookers...they fuck like rabbits and when you are bored with em, you can send em on their way without a care

...oh, and sometimes, they steal my heart!!!

cheers, alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

pattaya heaven on earth

i think there are alot of people that have a opinion about pattaya when they havent even been there before

i love the place and cant get enough of it pataya never sleeps 2 and a bit months and i am there again

pom rak pattaya

true pattaya is full of hookers the thieves you can avoid them if you are carefull .but why avoid the hookers god love them i did.

pattaya heaven on earth

i think there are alot of people that have a opinion about pattaya when they havent even been there before

i love the place and cant get enough of it pataya never sleeps 2 and a bit months and i am there again

how right you are ,quotes like "its full of hookers and theives" ,are in my humble opinion made by sad losers ,Pattaya is also full of lots of nice people and decent people at that ,of course if you wade around the sewers you will always see the shit.

I have never treated any of my girls like hookers and they have always have given that back in many nice ways wink wink .most thais want to give you some thing for you money i find as the last post said if you walk in it you will find it any there in the world.

Too many falang, too many criminals, too much fun! It's a great place to visit, but at the end of the day I prefer to be off of the beaten path. Personally I couldn't imagine living there as I prefer solitude after a long day of work. As far as comparing it to other Thai cities of similar stature I love Patts, but having been around the globe a time or two, I can't say it's in my list of top cities overall.

Its a town full of hookers and thieves.

Really ... I have never met a lawyer in Pattaya.

A lot of people who are negative are ones that have never visited Pattaya. It's reputation presides it. I love Pattaya not just because of the girls but it's also a great party town. And there are loads of stuff to keep you occupied during the daytime. When I retire from work I will be happy to go and live in Pattaya.

TBH I think most of the negativity is sour grapes when guys have to go back to their home country. They get resentful and lash out

The other group are those that have been coming here many years and resent that so many younger people are coming and from that the demographic and pricing has changed

Above is just opinion but I notice point one alot!

Edited by Gator001

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

If you don't like it, don't go there. Some of us can't get enough of it. As far as living there, I might go broke in a short time, so visits are a treat to myself as often as I can get there.

I forgot to mention that it doesn't matter to the workers in the bars whether we are young or old--our money spends just the same. It is nice for some of us that are older to be able to get the attention that we do for whatever reason. I think some of the ladies even enjoy being with us for a while. Either that or they are very good actresses, but I don't care.

I forgot to mention that it doesn't matter to the workers in the bars whether we are young or old--our money spends just the same. It is nice for some of us that are older to be able to get the attention that we do for whatever reason. I think some of the ladies even enjoy being with us for a while. Either that or they are very good actresses, but I don't care.

My bets on that one :GoldenSmile1:

I could have thought long and hard and a convention that included the World's smartest people could not have given a better or more direct answer.

There are hookers and thieves no matter where you go.

Pattaya doesnt have an exclusive on those two

Would you prefer a town full of nuns and charity workers?

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Would you prefer a town full of nuns and charity workers?

I like your quote Pepe !! really if you are on the forum it's most likely because you like that sort of life, I know there must be folks out there that can be negative to every city in the world, so what! Pattaya is a unique place that cater to my needs !

Cheers all!

Really, I have never met a lawyer in pattaya.

So many people have negative things to say about our town,why? ,there is so much to do here fantastic beaches just down the road,great shopping ,so many attractions and for the guys who still go out at night masses of lovely girls,whats not to like?.

"So many people"? Who exactly are you talking about? As for the mainstream people of the world most of the press and information out there about Pattaya is that it's a town full of underage girls forced into the sex trade and infected with HIV. Of course if I hadn't been to Pattaya many times and only read the press I would have negative things to say as well based on that assumption.

As for the very long time visitors (10 yrs or more) I don't believe they are very happy with the changes in the city over the last couple of years. I think they were happy when the city was a stop over for older guys with deep pockets and a port call for the Navy on their way home. The Navy brought the huge influx of money and then left the city to the old timers when they returned to their ships. Now many of the girls are getting picky about the guys and waiting for the young/handsome men to take them for the night or raising their prices for the older guys.

For us recent visitors (less than 5 years) that are young/handsome we were unhappy with the quality of the girls. In the past I've walked into a GoGo like happy and saw 10 girls I would take in a flash, but I just didn't see that on this trip. I'm not sure if it's because of the time of year or just the luck of the draw. I'm not like some others and swearing off Pattaya because I feel the diamonds are still there to be found, it's just not as easy to find them as it once was. Hopefully as World economies pick back up and high season returns (If there is one this year) the real stunners will return.

I'll be back in January and I will let you know what I think.

Big Chris

Edited by bigchris

Hookers and thieves... ???

You sound like my mom

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Its normally a stereo typical sort that slag off Pattaya, the guy with the big fat ugly wife who is in a totally sexless marriage and cant come here or the guy who has come here, fell in love, done a lot of cash on his young sweetheart putting it all in her name only to find he has lost it all when he realises he is not the man of her dreams.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg