• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jameson

• rugbypark

• keswick01

• barney

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even he had a weird personality I'm sure the world will never forget him because he was one of the

most talented persons in music history. Songs like Thriller, Billie Jean or the Earth song and so many

more will never be forgotten. Michael - RIP.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

What a flawed and talented guy. I was outraged by his flaws and startled by his talent. I don't think there's ever been a singer who could dance like that or a dancer who could sing like that. I don't admire celebrities. I think they're jugglers and clowns. But his talent was rare.

I'm feeling so very very old when 2 pop icons from my youth die on the same day

Michael Jacksons re - released "You gotta be starting something, you gotta be starting something",

but with extra lyrics

..."my heart"

Edited by bigal

Yes he's dead! All TV stations in LA. doing special reports. Cardiac arrest said to be the cause.

Don't know about the "choked on little boys underwear" rumour.

Yes people are gathered at UCLA Med as we speak. It's very strange this morning in LA the news was all Farrah and this afternoon is all MJ.

Given all the commotion of his early life and the character flaws developed as result, I hope the guy truly finds peace and I hope his children will somehow have normal lives as it seems the vultures and the lawyers are already circling overhead.

Edited by arbiez

Sad news. 50 is too young.

Like him or not, there is no denying he made some great and some seriously groundbreaking music. Without him, the modern music world would look quite different.

I know he was a nut case, but i was kind of hoping for a comeback for him. I wanted to see what new things he could do with music. Perhaps there will be some post mortem releases.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

I hear Gary Glitter's getting his "little black book" in his will.

:wacko::P:LMAO1::LMAO1: :LMAO1: :LMAO1: :LMAO1: :LMAO1: :LMAO1: :LMAO1: :LMAO1: :LMAO1: :LMAO1: Classic

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

MJ's only been dead 10 minutes, already Madonna and Gary Glitter are fighting over his kids.

Michael Jackson's been forced to cancel all upcoming dates. They were James (aged 9) and Thomas (aged 11).

Seriously it's very sad, but laughter helps me grieve so bring them on.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

50 is too old for a child molester. Too bad one of the family members of the abused did not get him sooner.

Edited by mike_asia

Sad news. 50 is too young.

Like him or not, there is no denying he made some great and some seriously groundbreaking music. Without him, the modern music world would look quite different.

I know he was a nut case, but i was kind of hoping for a comeback for him. I wanted to see what new things he could do with music. Perhaps there will be some post mortem releases.

He collapsed while doing 2 a days getting ready for his comeback tour set for July in the UK

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

How to resize your Photo's

I live my life like I type. Fast and with a lot of mistakes. ©

Shoot me an Email

He collapsed while doing 2 a days getting ready for his comeback tour set for July in the UK

Well i heard the Jackson 5 are now offering a 20% discount on their comeback tour

Who cares white women die everyday . Just because this one could dance and sing . It does not mean we should forget how weird she was and the whole child molestation thing .

Did you hear what michael jackson had in his will?He wanted to be melted down into a playstation so all young kids can play with him.