Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Michael Jackson Dies

keswick01

I have been to many leading bands, and artists live, but nothing in this world has ever come close to when i saw him live in Melbourne many years ago.

ditto...probably at the same gig.....

millionaire at 11

Member since Dec 06.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jameson

• rugbypark

• keswick01

• barney

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well at least he didn't have the same hang-ups as David Carradine....

what a tortured personality he was and flawed to the core but one of the most talented performers of all time no doubt.

I saw him live twice and had the honour of meeting him in 1996 when he came to Sydney, his shows are to this day my fave concerts ever.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I don't care about celebrities, news, deaths as I don't know them.

But Michael Jacksons earning ability was impressive and for that he should be applauded, he was a big inspiration when we were younger, as he was so rich young, and he wasn't tight with it.

He was a fucking paedo.

Yep, one more down.

The Coroner is unsure what to do with Michael Jackson's body as plastic recycling pick up is not due until next Wednesday Night.

Micheal Jackson passed away this morning from a massive heart attack. Authorities have released a statement saying that they will melt his body down and make plastic toys so kids can play with him for a change.

It has been revealed it Michael Jackson has died of Food Poisoning not a Heart Attack as Originally reported

Apparently after investigation the Poisining Occurred from eating some 12yr old Nuts

To honour Michael Jackson after his death Maccas is releasing the McJacko

burger - it's a piece of 50 year old meat stuck between two 8-year-old

buns.

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a shopping bag? - One is white, plastic, a danger to children and will take 100 years to decompose.

The other has handles.

Ambulance officers confirmed the death saying that when they arrived at at Neverland, Jackson was blowing bubbles. The chimp is expected to make a full recovery

most of his music is real good.... i feel a bit sad that he dies. even his newer ones is not bad either ...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

He also did a lot for racism. In his younger years, he was a black person that could relate to white people. In his later years he was a white person, who could relate to black people.

As just reported on Jimmy Kimbal

"Ambulance officers confirm Jacksons death. He was blowing bubbles when they arrived. Ambulance officers report monkey is in a stable condition"

I just wonder who will take care of all the spare parts now?

Michaal_001.JPG

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Its reported that jackson died tripping over a pram, but they didnt blame it on the sunshine, they didnt blame it on the moonlight, they blamed it on the buggy.

Good news

Another dead child abuser

keep em rolling!!

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

I appreciated Michael Jackson for his musical contributions, but wouldn't consider myself a "fan". I've never listened to his music as a choice, it was always just there.

I don't know if he was a pedophile or not. One certainly can't discount the possibility.

But let's say you're friends with a rich guy (didn't you have adult friends when you were a kid at some level), yeah, he was weird about it, at least the way we see it, but look how dysfunctional his life was and most likely the kids didn't judge him like adults would. They probably didn't try to take his money either. Some people have a dozen cats, that's "weird" to me. He just chose the wrong thing to be weird about. Paying prostitutes in Thailand is pretty weird to a lot of people too. What if one accused you of raping her to extort you, maybe you are somebody "important" and just want the publicity to go away?

To me, there is a possibility someone saw a paycheck in his weirdness and nonconformity and what better way to get his money than say they were molested. Pedophiles are universally hated and looked upon as guilty almost instantly, even if they aren't a child molester.

Unless you were there, or some form of video/images are found after his death, no one will ever know know for sure.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do."

~~ Mark Twain ~~

Yeah maybe he wasnt

Stating people set him up for money is a pretty obvious argument for a lawyer, would be sad if rich people could get off the hook everytime with that defense

lets not forget he stated himself that he regularly jumped into bed with other peoples children when they stayed with him. Now that is something that very, very few men would do

actually there is only one group of men that would

I believe they were the subject of numerous south park episodes

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

To me, there is a possibility someone saw a paycheck in his weirdness and nonconformity and what better way to get his money than say they were molested. Pedophiles are universally hated and looked upon as guilty almost instantly, even if they aren't a child molester.

The Americans love a conspiracy theory :001_Sawasdee:

lets not forget he stated himself that he regularly jumped into bed with other peoples children when they stayed with him. Now that is something that very, very few men would do

Exactly.

Lets be honest. The guy was a kiddie fiddling freak show. The only people really likely to miss him are a bunch of Beverly Hills plastic surgeons and a few biologists still trying to work out how a black man managed to morph into a white woman.

Michael Jackson didn`t have an easy life, that`s for sure.

If you hate him or love him, he was a fantastic entertainer and he earned the title King of Pop not because he couldn`t sing.

He was a great singer. R.I.P. Michael

Found out what caused the heart attack, he found out Boyz 2 Men is the name of a band and not a delivery service.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

He was a paedophile. And don't tell me he wasn't cos' he got off with it in a court, so.....................who cares!

i agree he was a paedophile who let young kids sleep in his bed! its just another phedo off the streets and im glad im sure when gary glitter dies nobody will be worried so why care about wacko jacko!

Reports of michael jackson havin a heart attack in hospital are incorrect.....he was found in the childrens ward havin a stroke!

:Good_Job: CHAPS great news he is not dead .I heard him sing on the radio on my way to work.Its all good out there :GoldenSmile1:

cheers chris

Wriggley Tin 1

Michael Jackson didn`t have an easy life, that`s for sure.

If you hate him or love him, he was a fantastic entertainer and he earned the title King of Pop not because he couldn`t sing.

He was a great singer. R.I.P. Michael

"King of Pop" was a self appointed title from his manangement who asked radio stations to start using it and not really earned at all.

One average studio album in the last 10 years and 2 studio albums in nearly 20 years is more consistent with a spent force than the "King of Pop", IMO.