IGNORED

Michael Jackson Dies

keswick01

Farrah Fawcett arrives at the pearly gates and Saint Peter Grants her one wish, so she thinks for a minute and says "I wish all the children in the world to be safe".

The next day Michael Jackson dies from heart attack.

Gary Glitter is going to adopt his children so they can be reared as they they have been brought up.

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jameson

• rugbypark

• keswick01

• barney

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First Elvis, then John Lennon, then James Brown and now MJ. Hope he finds some peace as he gave a lot of musical magic and pleasure to billions of people across the globe for the last 40 years. Don't know if he was really a paedo but you also gotta blame the parents who BROUGHT THEIR KIDS TO HIM to get a piece of the action if he was. Some people shouldn't have kids........

:Good_Job:

Indeed. The cunt was a paedo......... and as for the talent shite, yes, if we forget about everything after about the mid 80s.

Michael Jackson didn`t have an easy life, that`s for sure.

If you hate him or love him, he was a fantastic entertainer and he earned the title King of Pop not because he couldn`t sing.

He was a great singer. R.I.P. Michael

Well said I agree.

"King of Pop" was a self appointed title from his manangement who asked radio stations to start using it and not really earned at all.

One average studio album in the last 10 years and 2 studio albums in nearly 20 years is more consistent with a spent force than the "King of Pop", IMO.

We are all allowed an opinion but Wacko Jacko was the all time best selling solo artist of all time by a mile.

I hope this human rests in peace.

Pedo ????? He was mentaly a kid in his own brain & he saw him self as a peter pan guy I think.

Ask your self why did parents let there kids go to his never never land mansion for a stop over ?????

Also ask your self some questions, no kids were hurt or injured & he was found not quilty in an American court of law.

Are you saying America has a fault with its courts or legal system ?????

Also add this to your thoughts before you slag him & try to kill of his name in history, there was never no sperm found, & this is always the case with Pedo's.

The amazing thing is most Mod's here have praised his music & him as an artist & good on PA's.

Another sad story in many ways but I am sure the books & movies on his amazing life will come big & strong in the future along with some persons poping out of the wood work.

This guy did alot for Black Americans & I am sure history will respect him in many ways.

Never been a fan.

Never speak ill of the dead..............

PR

Someone mention jokes? :D

First question Michael Jacksons family asked the undertaker:

Do you take plastic?

Mchael Jackson has died.

Drugs may have been involved.

Class A drugs found in the living room.

Class B drugs found in the bathroom.

Class 4C found in his bedroom.

Thriller was a superb video and album....Although I wasn't really that much of a fan.

He was a weird guy but a brilliant performer. No doubt everyone has heard at least one sick Joke by now....

Funny and Ironic Farrah Fawcett should die at the same time....one was into Majors the other Minors....

R.I.P Michael

Edited by Tim42

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

First Elvis, then John Lennon, then James Brown and now MJ. Hope he finds some peace as he gave a lot of musical magic and pleasure to billions of people across the globe for the last 40 years. Don't know if he was really a paedo but you also gotta blame the parents who BROUGHT THEIR KIDS TO HIM to get a piece of the action if he was. Some people shouldn't have kids........

Exactly!

Would these "parents" send their kids to a 40-50 year old poor man for sleep-overs??

In 1993 some parents accepted 15 million dollars to keep silent. Would you keep silent if you thought your kid had been molested? I wouldn't - I'd want justice and the scumbag in jail.

That case was by the way also used in the 2005 trial and we know how that ended.

They calculated and planned this shit from the start.

The 2005 trial really did kill him, maybe that's why he gave those 15 millions away in 1993 (he cancelled concerts that year)

I think he was asexual, he was so strange in so many other aspects of life.

He gave more than 200 million dollars to charity, not a cheap bastard like so many celebrities.