IGNORED

August Suites

bristol

For those interested, I recently received an email from August Suites, and here are their best rates for April and May 2011.

Prices are per night (for a short stay), breakfast NOT included :

-1,600THB for a Superior city side (40sq.m) on the 3rd-5th floor

-1,700THB for a Superior pool side (40sq.m) on the 3rd-5th floor

-2,100 THB for a deluxe pool side (45sq.m with bathtub)

-2,600 THB for an Ex - Suites City side (80 sq .m one living room and one bed room).

-2,800 THB for an Ex - Suites pool side (80 sq .m one living room and one bed room).

To include breakfast, there is 100THB/person/night adding into the above rates.

Add 3% if you pay by credit card.

Those prices are actually cheaper than the prices I saw on Agoda, which were :

- Superior City : 1615THB (+285THB of tax per day)

- Superior Pool : 1742THB (+308THB of tax per day)

- Executive Suite City : 2549THB (+451THB of tax per day)

No they just charged me the rate if you turn up in the restaurant.

I would love to pop the skinny girl behind the reception. :GoldenSmile1:

:001_Thank_You5:

haha that would be pancake very fit i was there for 5 weeks feb/march very friendly staff only problem

was they thought i was a big butterfly but had some great fun with the girls there....happy times

haha that would be pancake very fit i was there for 5 weeks feb/march very friendly staff only problem

was they thought i was a big butterfly but had some great fun with the girls there....happy times

One skinny girl who did reception & the restaurant was very fit.

Prices have gone up by 100 baht . Well they are very popular and they are experiencing an increased demand hence the price rise

For those interested, I recently received an email from August Suites, and here are their best rates for April and May 2011.

Prices are per night (for a short stay), breakfast NOT included :

-1,600THB for a Superior city side (40sq.m) on the 3rd-5th floor

-1,700THB for a Superior pool side (40sq.m) on the 3rd-5th floor

-2,100 THB for a deluxe pool side (45sq.m with bathtub)

-2,600 THB for an Ex - Suites City side (80 sq .m one living room and one bed room).

-2,800 THB for an Ex - Suites pool side (80 sq .m one living room and one bed room).

To include breakfast, there is 100THB/person/night adding into the above rates.

Add 3% if you pay by credit card.

Those prices are actually cheaper than the prices I saw on Agoda, which were :

- Superior City : 1615THB (+285THB of tax per day)

- Superior Pool : 1742THB (+308THB of tax per day)

- Executive Suite City : 2549THB (+451THB of tax per day)

Do any of the rooms have full bathrooms (bathtubs)?

Do any of the Suites have a Jacuzzi type tub?

I haven't gotten a reply from them since March 8th. Sent them a inquiry, got a reply, replied them, and now I'm still waiting.

Sent them another e-mail around the 15th. Anyone else not getting a reply?

CockBoy AKA Alex AKA Alex the CockBoy AKA Beavis AKA One Bullet Man AKA Comatose AKA Dtia AKA Paper AKA Ghost AKA Eric

"English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?"

"My pissed up motorbike taxi driver might smash me straight into a bus, but that doesn't mean I want to walk everywhere."
-bagel

à¹à¹˜à¹”๘๗๑๒๗๖๕

Guys who stayed there :

Do you know a good laundry near August suites ?

as i had some horror stories with my clothes in Patts, i care a lot to find about a laundry now.

thank you !

I always use this laundry on Soi 7. I have been using it since the days when I used to stay at Flipper House and as the service and prices are good, I saw no reason to stop. It is less than five minutes walk from August Suites and on the right hand side before you get to Flipper as you come from Second Road.

IMG_0439.jpg

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

I like staying there as well, but I sometimes wonder what the owners daughter, who looks so straight, thinks about all the girls (and what not) we guys bring back.

Not that I really care but as I have stayed there many times I've chatted to her on occasion and it crossed my mind.

Br

Jens

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

Do any of the rooms have full bathrooms (bathtubs)?

Deluxe pool side and Executive Suites

Here is a video (not from me) of an Executive Suite :

Do any of the Suites have a Jacuzzi type tub?

I don't think so.

I haven't gotten a reply from them since March 8th. Sent them a inquiry, got a reply, replied them, and now I'm still waiting.

Not me.

Everything (inquiry to confirmation letter) was done in less than 24 hours.

I always use this laundry on Soi 7. I have been using it since the days when I used to stay at Flipper House and as the service and prices are good, I saw no reason to stop. It is less than five minutes walk from August Suites and on the right hand side before you get to Flipper as you come from Second Road.

IMG_0439.jpg

You could also use the laundry service of August Suites. i payed 10 baht per shirt and they brought my clothes back within 24 hours.

stayed there 3 weeks in February/March well.... his reputation is founded for sure, this is the best quality/price ratio hotel in Pattaya.

i enjoyed my stay, the staff was very helpful and the cleaning lady was lovely and always kept a smile on her face despite i woke up at 4 - 5 PM ! one day it waw 5:30 PM, her day was over but she still waited me to clean my room, still can't believe it...

Paul the manager is a top guy and always helpful and close to his costumers, all the reception ladies too with a very good english spoken.

just a warningt, hotel's costumers are sometimes some farangs couples with or without kids/children or some old couples, so it can be a bit confusing if you bring your P4P girl to the swimming pool, it's not like LK Renaissance where ou can almost fuck in the pool or on the deck chair...

except that i will never change again, this hotel is the best overall.

WTF?!! i always wake up at 2 or 3 PM how i can eat a f*cking breakfast ???

2 or 3 PM ?

[...] despite i woke up at 4 - 5 PM ! one day it waw 5:30 PM, her day was over but she still waited me to clean my room, still can't believe it...

4 - 5 PM ?

Well well well, it seems that trip after trip, you are always pushing the limits a bit further...

:GoldenSmile1:

At least once back home, you don't suffer from jetlag.

Nice to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Cannot wait the 5 days I will spend there in less than 2 weeks.

2 or 3 PM ?

4 - 5 PM ?

Well well well, it seems that trip after trip, you are always pushing the limits a bit further...

:GoldenSmile1:

At least once back home, you don't suffer from jetlag.

Nice to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Cannot wait the 5 days I will spend there in less than 2 weeks.

i had some days which i woke up at 4-5 PM... party hard all night and fuck all the morning when the sun woke up too :GoldenSmile1:

like a vampire, but well you know it is holidays after all...

yes i enjoyed my stay so much, everything was almost perfect except the "swimming pool" dilemma, when i brought my gogo girl, all the old couples looked at me like a serial killer LOL but i didn't care.

i think this hotel is a bit famous now, almost half of my girls i barfined knew this hotel and been with costumer ! so i had many times from the girls "yes i know it's a good hotel !"

i keep in touch with the management, i will be back for sure, enjoy you stay buddy, can't wait your TR.

Yeah I also have had trouble getting a response. Sent a nice clear email for some prices for the road and pool sides for 1 week stay in august. 6 weeks later still waiting for a response......zzz

Good to just read that they are doing well, guess they don't need so much customers anymore. Would be nice to get some sort of response though...

Yeah I sent an inquiry on the 8th as well (just checked sent mail) didn't even get so much as a reply.

Sent another a couple of weeks later, still nothing.

Sent 1 more the other day and just got a response, hooray! 555.

Edited by BeerN'Babes

I ended up booking through Agoda, as I really want to stay at August Suites,

and didn't want to wait too long for a confirmation email from them (it's been 1 month and 4 days now).

Edited by CockBoy

CockBoy AKA Alex AKA Alex the CockBoy AKA Beavis AKA One Bullet Man AKA Comatose AKA Dtia AKA Paper AKA Ghost AKA Eric

"English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?"

"My pissed up motorbike taxi driver might smash me straight into a bus, but that doesn't mean I want to walk everywhere."
-bagel

à¹à¹˜à¹”๘๗๑๒๗๖๕

• 2 weeks later...

Just some info about the "pool side" rooms.

"pool side" means "on the side where the pool is"...

It doesn't mean "pool view".

On the 3rd floor, pool side rooms are numbered from 306 to 313. 313 is right over the pool, 306 is the furthest from the pool. The pictures you can see here were taken from the room 306.

P1000763.JPG

P1000764.JPG

I am in August Suites now.

They just started charging for extra towels, according to the guy in the front desk, the charge is 75 baht per day if you need one extra towel. According to the lady manager, it is 50 baht per towel.

Just a warning that if you need more than the 2 you are given with the room, be prepared to pay an unspecified amount that will be added to your bill at the end of your stay.

Still a nice hotel, but used to be nicer. I do not know of any other hotels that charges for extra towels.

I am in August suites now.

They just started charging for extra towels, according to the guy in the front desk, the charge is 75 baht per day if you need one extra towel. According to the lady manager, it is 50 baht per towel.

Just a warning that if you need more than the 2 you are given with the room, be prepared to pay an unspecified amount that will be added to your bill at the end of your stay.

Still a nice hotel, but used to be nicer. I do not know of any other hotels that charges for extra towels.

If they have started charging £1 or £2 for a extra towel then they are going away from what made them good & what helped to build there fantastic reputation.

This is bad news as greed fucks up a good thing in the end IMO.

Thanks Tarig for the info.

Over a 2 or 3 week trip it would be cheaper to buy a few towels & pay to have them washed at the laundry down the road.

Have stayed at this hotel a good few times & loved it to the max.

I have not been there since 2010 but I can see due to the success of this hotel that the prices are increasing & if it carries on then it will become expensive compared to its great rates of 1500 baht for a pool view room & 4 towels per day.

This hotel has been promoted here by the members & it must be a major player on where a lot of Pattaya Addict members sleep, bang & stay. :GoldenSmile1:

\

• 3 months later...

Will stay in superior city view room for 1500 next trip. First time for me. Always stayed in North Pattaya but choose August suite for location and good reviews!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 weeks later...

I was there for 3,5 weeks. Nice hotel.

BUT not everything was ok:

- No Security in the night. Only 2 girls who was sleeping at the reception.

- bad breakfast

- cleaning women ask every day for tip...

- must pay 500baht for second girl..

Edited by FeliXXL