IGNORED

Closed my thread & accused me of lying?

onourway

Perhaps a major interest in the forum/domain will be bought by a troll .... then what???

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps a major interest in the forum/domain will be bought by a troll .... then what???

Bloke down the pub told me that Mulphy from The Rock House is a serious bidder :wub:

Bloke down the pub told me that Mulphy from The Rock House is a serious bidder :wub:

I bet 1,000 baht that this guy is Esco. The a avatar, the posting style, the use of words and the whistle at the end..... All Esco!

Eat. Down. South.

I bet 1,000 baht that this guy is Esco. The a avatar, the posting style, the use of words and the whistle at the end..... All Esco!

So where can I collect your 1,000 baht ?

Guess again :wub:

Yes its a bit of a give away. I bet the little dutch cock sucker has a few ID's in here...

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!

So where can I collect your 1,000 baht ?

Guess again :wub:

it's all good either way, no worries mate......

Eat. Down. South.

Oh, fair enough then.

Keep in mind a few points guys:

Jokes aside, the domain alone is worth well over 10k USD.

Open bidding in this case will arguably reduce the value of the item you are bidding on.

PA's main product is traffic not income, and traffic can probably be bought for far less then a percentage of the site.

The only thing of value is the domain name, it's questionable whether the actual posts are the property of PA. You either control a domain name, or you don't, if you can't move servers you have nothing- and ICANN disputes suck.

Picking on the mods, particular Root is all good fun and sometimes even deserved, but the actual owners of PA give us all a fun place to play and are almost never heavy handed. Picking on the owners really is biting the hand...

ITS ONLY WORTH WHAT SOMEONE IS WILLING TO PAY FOR IT

anyone know when/where the sale or auction is taking place?

In never never land,by Peter Pan, and the date is set to 1066,or was that the battle of Hastings?????

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

In never never land,by Peter Pan, and the date is set to 1066,or was that the battle of Hastings?????

fair enuff, was it all a windup then?

not a wind up mate :GoldenSmile1:

watch this space then u reckon?

guess we will find out when the deal is done or the rumours are quashed

If you host your own pictures, it doesn't matter what control you have now or in future, and it doesn't matter how trustworthy people are now... or others are in future. You retain control.

The two constants in life are changed and being screwed over.

Archived