IGNORED

Closed my thread & accused me of lying?

onourway

This thread is in breach of rule number 4.

Thread closed.

Shall i post the contract of sale from Bryan to myself & Whitespider?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can't be serious, are you?

Eat. Down. South.

you can't be serious, are you?

why not?

brought in good faith, i owe it (50%) & i therefore have the right to sell that 50% in good faith

it's what people in business do :Cross_Fingers:

well, crazier shit has happen. Should I say welcome back?

Eat. Down. South.

Hello Dirty Sanchez,

I have sent you a PM with a serious offer...

Best wishes,

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

I'm not sure if this is serious, but I didn't know the site was split...

Its been split from day one.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

About 1.5 years ago I sold my 33% to whitespider and dirtysanchez. Not sure whats going on and why the attacks for the last 6+ months.

i could be interested in buying it would need more infomation if your serious pm me

Is Addicts in trouble ?????

I thought it was doing well......Whats happening ? :P

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!

I'm surprised that it hasn't been consolidated. Why do soo many people need to own a piece of the forum anyway?

Eat. Down. South.

How much money does the forum generate per month in ad revenue? Just curious....

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

Why was his thread closed?

It was closed in error... My apologies DS.

It was closed in error... My apologies DS.

so if the thread was closed in error? it will be re-opened, yes? :GoldenSmile1:

so if the thread was closed in error? it will be re-opened, yes? :GoldenSmile1:

Please give us a moment, we are exchanging PM's with DS

Please give us a moment, we are exchanging PM's with DS

no worries matey :GoldenSmile1:

This is soooooo funny !

Have you seen the cutting up over on Pattaya-Live ?

ya.. no hanging around on PL....seems you can say anything on that board!!! :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Would be interest in putting in an Offer if I can get more information, I already know what the sight is worth and what I can do to help it become even better. If this is serious please give me a PM with details. Like Katandmilo said I am more interested in the Domain Name then the PA content itself.

^ i'd say the domain name is worth less than the forum. If the domain name is sold, a new domain would be registered, everyone would receive a PM about it and people would go to the same forum with a diffeent name at a different URL. The domain name and the forum and it's contents/members are 2 different things.

What's on offer...

50% of the URL - www.pattaya-addicts.com

33% of the forum (purchased from Bryan & Sexy Beast who have both sold part of their shares to me)

contract of sale available for both URL & Forum

I am not prepared to discuss asking prices in PM (sorry guys that have written to me)

Fairest way to do this seems to be Auction

Unless dividends or a % of earnings are part of your prior agreement you can't transfer them, and you can't vote to give yourself any. You have 50% but you don't have control, no offense but possession is 9/10ths. The only way you could see any money from domain is if the other owners agreed to sell the "whole" name for cash.

"The Forum"? You mean the IPB script? Or are you claiming ownership of our posts?

just looked at the forum rules, and i reckon he is claiming he owns all the posts :001_Sawasdee:

27. All content posted on Pattaya Addicts is owned by Pattaya-Addicts.com. We respect your privacy and the Data Protections Act 1998.

the 'owners' should really take this offline. Users of a system asking these kind of questions to you does not belong here

an auction....interesting. I'm surprised you are not hand picking the person regardless of the price.

and I still don't understand how the current owners don't have first right of refusal based on the current "value" of the site/domain....

Eat. Down. South.

Archived