IGNORED

Closed my thread & accused me of lying?

onourway

Ah shit, they're saying they own pictures of my Missus- time for an ass kicking LOL :001_Sawasdee:

Seriously, PA holding copyright is not that big a deal since it means they can send out DMCA notices and stuff when other boards or sites steal our pics and repost them. It's doubtful it would hold up in court anyway. But once you start talking about SELLING our pictures and trip reports, or even a percentage of them... well that's something else.

Well I was keeping out of this thus far but thou provokest me young man :P

Actually thou dost not, as you have it in one.

Standard protective clause for DCMA and also to protect against malicious demands for removal. If you post a picture that picture , of course is YOURS however we retain the right to keep it on Addicts if required. When people request removal we more often than not agree.

FWIW we have only ever issued one DCMA (tempted many times) and that was against a site now closed so its irrelevant :D

There is also the issue of any sale of the board, but that's another story................ oh sorry, no its not :)

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone is just hanging out here to see what's going to happen next. I wonder how many of the names of people viewing this topic are actually former members who have be banned here before, lol. Always fun these little Pattaya Board squabbles. A cross between a soap opera and a sewing circle rumor mill. And here I was thinking these boards were about girls and LOS... I'm soo naive!

Oh, were we supposed to be talking about who is and isn't selling and buying the forum?

I just want to have some beer, share some laughs with fellow BMs and play with the girls.... what am I doing here?....ciao!

Eat. Down. South.

everyone is just hanging out here to see what's going to happen next. I wonder how many of the names of people viewing this topic are actually former members who have be banned here before, lol. Always fun these little Pattaya Board squabbles. A cross between a soap opera and a sewing circle rumor mill. And here I was thinking these boards were about girls and LOS... I'm soo naive!

Oh, were we supposed to be talking about who is and isn't selling and buying the forum?

I just want to have some beer, share some laughs with fellow BMs and play with the girls.... what am I doing here?....ciao!

LOL SoCo I am sure you will not have failed to notice the "squabble" is all one way traffic. No comments on here about other boards - not from me anyway - EVER!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Well I was keeping out of this thus far but thou provokest me young man :D

Actually thou dost not, as you have it in one.

Standard protective clause for DCMA and also to protect against malicious demands for removal. If you post a picture that picture , of course is YOURS however we retain the right to keep it on Addicts if required. When people request removal we more often than not agree.

FWIW we have only ever issued one DCMA (tempted many times) and that was against a site now closed so its irrelevant :001_Sawasdee:

There is also the issue of any sale of the board, but that's another story................ oh sorry, no its not :P

ok... so can i get my pictures removed from private please since I'm no longer a member of this illustrious circle!!!

large sig = small penis

Ah shit, they're saying they own pictures of my Missus- time for an ass kicking LOL :P

Always host your own pics, never upload them onto a forum. If you want them down, you can pull em down at any time, even if you can no longer access the forum. All they get then is broken links.

Always host your own pics, never upload them onto a forum. If you want them down, you can pull em down at any time, even if you can no longer access the forum. All they get then is broken links.

Providing a member can login to my controls, they can remove all there pictures at any time, we haven't removed that right.

ok... so can i get my pictures removed from private please since I'm no longer a member of this illustrious circle!!!

I have never reached such dizzy heights :D , but surely all such forums/sub-forums need activity if they are to flourish. As I understand it, you need to be on the right side of Allah to get up there, once there all that is required is that you post occasionally? once every 3 months or something to remain?

So do not be kill joy :wub: , if ever I should find my way up there I want to see what all the fuss is about, not broken links and half threads such as; "Look at this hot biatch" and then an empty space.

That was cryptic...

Why would they need to login as you?

I think he meant log into your control panel. Top right of the screen "My Controls".

From there you can delete attachments that you have uploaded/posted in previous threads.

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

How to resize your Photo's

I live my life like I type. Fast and with a lot of mistakes. ©

Shoot me an Email

^ i'd say the domain name is worth less than the forum. If the domain name is sold, a new domain would be registered, everyone would receive a PM about it and people would go to the same forum with a diffeent name at a different URL. The domain name and the forum and it's contents/members are 2 different things.

You obviously don't know what I know. 5555+

I think he meant log into your control panel. Top right of the screen "My Controls".

From there you can delete attachments that you have uploaded/posted in previous threads.

But how can I delete pictures I posted a while ago???? Seems not to work...

I want my pics to get removed from L3 please!!!

P.S. its not that many pictures so shouldn't be too hard to fulfil my wish...

large sig = small penis

Ah shit, they're saying they own pictures of my Missus- time for an ass kicking LOL :D

Seriously, PA holding copyright is not that big a deal since it means they can send out DMCA notices and stuff when other boards or sites steal our pics and repost them. It's doubtful it would hold up in court anyway. But once you start talking about SELLING our pictures and trip reports, or even a percentage of them... well that's something else.

Anyway, without the other partners verifying the authenticity of the offer and the specific nature of the items for sale this thread is a little pointless. This is the kind of item that's good to own, but rather hard to sell.

Totally Agreed - This is almost a joke at this point. Man all this talk about TG Threads and Making money is getting me horny - Soi 6 anyone. LOL

I did that at first - but then noticed they were downloaded from my site and embedded on the board anyway. Hmmm How did that happen??? LOL Who the fuck cares.

I have never reached such dizzy heights :D , but surely all such forums/sub-forums need activity if they are to flourish. As I understand it, you need to be on the right side of Allah to get up there, once there all that is required is that you post occasionally? once every 3 months or something to remain?

So do not be kill joy :wub: , if ever I should find my way up there I want to see what all the fuss is about, not broken links and half threads such as; "Look at this hot biatch" and then an empty space.

I don't think there is such a rule... at leat I never heard from it.

My mistake was that I didn't post an egomaniac me me me drama-queen thread that announced my plan to stay away from the board till next trip...

large sig = small penis

But how can I delete pictures I posted a while ago???? Seems not to work...

I want my pics to get removed from L3 please!!!

P.S. its not that many pictures so shouldn't be too hard to fulfil my wish...

Sent you a PM

msg-16802-1244750478.jpg

How to resize your Photo's

I live my life like I type. Fast and with a lot of mistakes. ©

Shoot me an Email

That was cryptic...

Why would they need to login as you?

Are you saying banned users, or users that no longer have posting permissions have edit or delete permissions on their old posts?

I was replying to Rastus

"Always host your own pics, never upload them onto a forum. If you want them down, you can pull em down at any time,"

I was saying as long as members can access their "my controls", they are able to remove all their pictures themselves.

To answer your question.

Normal members can edit there posts up to 48 hours.

Top level members have no time restriction.

Banned members have no rights apart from to contact us to request manual edit/removal.

I don't think there is such a rule... at leat I never heard from it.

My mistake was that I didn't post an egomaniac me me me drama-queen thread that announced my plan to stay away from the board till next trip...

Can anybody say Thread Fuck.... oops Carry on 5555++

WTF?!? Look guys, after reading this thread, I still can't figure out what the hell is going on here. Maybe it's best I don't know anyway. IMHO, it just sounds like a cock measuring contest where everyone brings their own ruler. Fuck! I could give two shits about who owns what. I like the board for it content. This shit needs to get worked out by the parties involved. I don't think it's right to air it here though. Like I said, it's just MHO......

WTF?!? Look guys, after reading this thread, I still can't figure out what the hell is going on here. Maybe it's best I don't know anyway. IMHO, it just sounds like a cock measuring contest where everyone brings their own ruler. Fuck! I could give two shits about who owns what. I like the board for it content. This shit needs to get worked out by the parties involved. I don't think it's right to air it here though. Like I said, it's just MHO......

My ruler and Devils Den's ruler are pretty accurate. We calibrated them this week. 55555+ Inside joke sorry.

I agree with that. I personally don't care who owns how many % of PA.

Business should be discusssed between the shareholders and interested buyers ONLY.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

pyrolover: WTF?!? Look guys, after reading this thread, I still can't figure out what the hell is going on here.

Just sit back and relax, by the end of the day we should know who shot Cock Robin! :WinkGrin1:

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Just sit back and relax, by the end of the day we should know who shot Cock Robin! :22600584-Th:

if everyone stops adding to this thread maybe the owners

can then get on with there busness and it would all be solved

sh.. i just added a bit now lol :WinkGrin1:

Thank God......I don't do Politics......

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Archived