Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Why do the bargirls shave?

sethm62

and where can you find the hairy minge? how do you ask them?

Why not?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• m mike

• LocalYokul

• sethm62

• Bush Pig

Clean shaven pussy is an instance orgasm...Can't be finding the path in the Amazon Forest...

CHEERS!!! :)

bplaa yai gin bplaa lek

foer me i like women to be clean shaven. and i dont just mean there beard :P . there is know way i wanna go down on a girl and find she been hiding don kings head in her knickers all along 5555555555

Edited by classnotgas

Hair no thank you......

24095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=3&day=12&hour=7&minute=0&second=0&x=9&y=158" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

• 2 weeks later...
and where can you find the hairy minge? how do you ask them?

First thing I do, when I get 'em home, is get my cut-throat out, and shave the fuckers! so most are bald now. D

BIGROD78

It's also easier to see what you are getting and whether or not it is diseased than it is with a mound of hair.

I SECOND THAT!

I like shaved lips and a landing strip above

I buzz cut my pubes and shave my cock and balls ... fair is fair make it nice for the girls too :Dance1:

Am I worthy of being a Soi Prisoner you tell me?

Zero to Hero

always shaved tidy, less friction less smell and more joy that is the way I prefer...

Stops them getting PRICKLY HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bigal

I much prefer a shaved or waxed pussy. No contest.

I don't shave myself, but I trim the region. Shaved once and found I can never do that again. I get ingrown hairs. They fricking hurt!

Edited by yokoono

ummm...i cant even think of why anyone would want to have to pick pubes out of their teeth...nasty business.

but, since i like em shaved bare and smooth...i guess im the wrong guy to know where sasquatch would hang out.

happy hunting...cheers, alex