IGNORED

Why do the bargirls shave?

sethm62

Dont know personaly but I've heard from several BM Far at Cherry bar has a bush you'd need a weed whacker to get through.

Me I like em bald. I have never had one refuse to shave for me in the second BF.

This thread has just reminded me that I need to shave down there before I go out tonight. :rolleyes:

Alan

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• m mike

• LocalYokul

• sethm62

• DirtyDisco

I gotta say I'm not a big fan of hairy girls. China girls are all like that. Shame too because I think China girls are hot, but it's always a Jungle down there.

My tgf keeps the playing field clear because she knows I'm more apt to spend a longer time down there if she does.

I want to post some hairy pussy photos but this thread won't let me!

I think you can do it it is good to see some hairy pussies actually

DON'T EVER NOT FINISH A BOTTLE OF BOURBON AND DON'T EVER TURN DOWN A FREE GO GO GIRL

I love em shaved but cant only if they are good on the maintenance cos that bristle burns a bastard the next day if they don't. And I really hate to see the odd long hair there, it reminds me of an old womans mole.

If you get the farm-fresh ones most of them haven´t been told to shave yet

Also very pliable. IMHO

• 2 weeks later...

less hair less crabs, There like bed bugs its shock when you find you have got em, Had em all I know how to kill em

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
and where can you find the hairy minge? how do you ask them?

Why would you want a hairy minge?99.9% of blokes prefer a nice clean shaven fanny thats prob why 99.9% of women shave

• 1 month later...

All I can say is why would you want it any other way. And for the people that said "so you can see what your getting" I could not agree more.

Why they shave? Because most guys like it shaved. And as Thai girls are very clean on their selves i can imagine that it's also for them easier to clean if some old guy cums near there.

Shaven prefered or a nice trim both look so cute but a full hairy is just too much.

and where can you find the hairy minge? how do you ask them?

I require my ladies to shave or let me shave them. The asian short haired pussy is nice, but I still like it brazilian style.

Shaved, but have you ever noticed how fast it grows back.

Many shave before their period, so it cleaner and easier to manage.