Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Why do the bargirls shave?

sethm62

Great advice, I will try that. For some reason, I think hairy minge is rather sexy....

i prefer a nice hairless minge but everyone to his own preference

any holes a goal

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• m mike

• LocalYokul

• sethm62

• wheels

whats with the hair obsession guys. bald is better.

had girls in all parts of world...... hairy and shaven both........ i can say shaven are better than hairy........ less messyyyy

George

Got to agree there always like to take a look before I go in :Laugh1:

That looks like an Axe wound or is it healing up?

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Bryan is onto it: they know that most of us like them shaved.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Nothing wrong with a bit of bush, :D

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Crabs

the same reason that UK prostitutes often shave , I would think!

yes i think you got it a bit right a condom cannot stop the bad spel off itchiness ie crabs

shaved is the best way!!!

i agree but havnt you wondred why they mostly are in thai esp los

Edited by pauljo

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

shaved is the only way!

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

trimmed is best and I would also suggest trimming up around the twig and berries. Its so hot in Pattaya its better to let the air circulate. One girl recently licked my balls for hours because of the smoothness.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

There`s nothing better than a Shaved Pussy , for a good muff diving.

:)

The Tighter the better

"Cervix Ripper"

For me, shaved its a best way!
As in you doing it for her? No nicks now

I would say get a real farm fresh girl, more likely to get more bush for ya baht.

I think they shave cuz they know westerners like.

funny as fuck mate :P

a degenerate whore monger since 1992

Eat a hardy breakfast lads, tomorrow we dine in Hell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nothing like a wet, smooth, tight shag.

A~Men to that brotha

But yah, I think its a more recent Western thing, so some may not be into it -- Myself... well haven't seen it in a Thai girl, but been hopin for some!

Dont know personaly but I've heard from several BM Far at Cherry bar has a bush you'd need a weed whacker to get through.

Me I like em bald. I have never had one refuse to shave for me in the second BF.

Foto