IGNORED

Food place you recommend everyone MUST try on their Patts trip

1 hour ago, Piercingbaer said:

Bella Italia (Second Road opposit Soi 6)

Very good menu, attentive staff and the place is very well managed.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Halfaboy said:

Very good menu, attentive staff and the place is very well managed.

You´re totally right, very peasent service, super friendly , well trained. 

and very good quality in food 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Kiss Food, various but especially the one on second road. I mention this place because it seems to be the butt of everyone's joke and gets a lot of hate, so based on that alone one must experience it at least once. I actually ate there before and thought the food was pretty good.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Narnia seafood on 3rd road at the North Pattaya road end opposite the golf range.

Never had the steak they also serve only eaten the seafood.

Half a kilo of large grilled prawns 350 baht, oysters 49 baht each with accouterments, large Leo beer 85 baht.

I also had a fried fish and my companion also had a sour prawn soup and bottle of water.

Bill was 1082 baht, just this last Monday Evening.

I like them, as juicy as a freshwater clam!

20 hours ago, QuotaMan said:

Kiss Food, various but especially the one on second road. I mention this place because it seems to be the butt of everyone's joke and gets a lot of hate, so based on that alone one must experience it at least once. I actually ate there before and thought the food was pretty good.

Agree, I usually eat more meals at Kiss than any other restaurant. The exception was when I visited in February this year. Kiss was crowded every day for lunch and dinner. There were always someone waiting for a table. Even after getting a table felt guilty taking a four seat table alone. Not enough to eat with some random stranger.

• Like 3

I like a variety of Thai food. You should certainly try as much Thai food as you can if you are visiting. I've been living here for 6 months now and I've commented on many western restaurants and I truly like them if I review them. The best things that I have eaten here are the sandwiches from London Beigel. Especially the Pastrami on Rye. I highly recommend it. Yes, I started a thread on it. I have no financial interest in it. It's just that good.

• Like 3

Just a few recommendations:

Thai food: There are a few random food carts that I've tried on Beach Road next to the McDonald's which are great but the best place I've had is from Jasmin Cafe which I went repeatedly on my last trip.

Indian food: Tarka house is quite good, also I've tried Chutney on Beach Road which was very good as well. plenty of Indian restaurants around town, there's quite a few on Second Road that are incredibly busy with Indians so that might be a good shout if you want good Indian food can't remember the name of them.

Burger: Prime Burger is where I go to for a decent burger. 

Pizza. Can't beat a slice or two from Bronx Pizza

The Rib Shack @ The Hideaway.

Had some really nice ribs there last time for a decent price. Will go again in a week when I am in Patts.

image.png.51b7ccac4eaef68637d8fe8f18145d8d.png

Great info guys

Had a short trip to Bkk and really really struggled to find a decent Red Curry/green curry ,steamed fish in Thai Chilli and a fried rice.Also want to try Thai desserts 

Any recommendations for a decent Thai food place(no street vendors or hawkers),reasonable price and good service in Pattaya and BKK?

• 2 months later...

Next time, sure I will take advantage of some suggested places here, was pretty not happy with some of restaurant I tried last time. I had used all my energy to short list girls but not enough for restaurants which represent finally a good part of the trip success.

Nevertheless, I have enjoyed some of them:

- Don Pepe tapas: nice owner (speak English, Spanish, French, Russian, Thai...). Easy to talk with. Good choice and taste of tapas. I was less surprised by vine but ok. Pretty expensive for Pattaya but we know already when we select European style food here.

- Pattaya Beer Garden: nice view of course but also very decent menu and food to share with Thai girl before entering Walking Street

- Coffee & Bakery Bra: good Thai food, simple and cheap but tasty and not so spicy for me. Just in front of my prefered (regular) massage place, Tum massage, and close to one of my hotel (Amethyst).

On 26/07/2023 at 05:25, hioube said:

I'm sure a lot of you enjoy a good pad kra pao. A friend of mine give me this address last year. Indeed it was the best I have ever eat, even my Isan GF was speechless. We tried a lot and everything was really good. Hope you will like it too. 

google maps 

IMG_20221009_183742.thumb.jpg.068591667799c20a5a596e3e93a982a9.jpgIMG_20221009_182058.thumb.jpg.e136790e08446118af5232535688182a.jpgIMG_20221009_182339.thumb.jpg.2f3afa88b01b264b819e48540b451b3e.jpg

God damn that looks good. Appreciate the pics. This whole thread is about to guide my life for two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/09/2023 at 05:56, duke main said:

The Shack on 2nd Rd

Image9-9-23at11_54AM.thumb.jpg.7bf16b01d13bbceef6031cbc8dedfb80.jpg

Their food is pretty good too.

Nice steaks and pasta dishes there.

• Like 2