IGNORED

The Amber - an (Updated) Lottellee Winna Review - April 2023

LOTTELLEE WINNA

About to book Amber now, but just wanted to double check
Has anyone taken multiple girls over the span of a day without paying joiner fee? I know some hotels only allows one girl a day for free.

Usually have one girl join me in the morning for some exercise, and one before dinner for some yoga, and if I'm still horny I bring one after dinner from a bar for a game of twister. I'm just a really horny butterfly sometimes

• Like 1

Yes 2 girls in one day. Amber and Page 10. No problems. But as you're aware. Every day is different

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Finished my stay at amber. Really good hotel, will return next time. Only con was the housekeeping. Sometimes show up half 10, other times they show up around 5. 

Reception did not care if you brought 2 ladies the same night at different times.

And they did not bother the girl I was staying with for 30 days for id, she felt very welcome
Pretty funny when my TF girl arrived, the reception called and asked if I have "ordered" a lady

Does anyone know what's up with the baht buses that enters the hotel driveway? Saw almost full, and empty baht buses come up in the driveaway and park outside hotel and let guests on and off

Oh, and the security guy wearing the mask was very friendly and always happy to help or talk a bit before starting the day

Edited by komplot
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Last time I was in Pattaya, I stayed next door at Adelphi, which was basically fine, but not much more than that. How does the Amber stack up compared to its neighbor?

• Like 1

I prefer Amber over Adelphi in most ways. Except Housekeeping at Amber is very unreliable. At times Amber has Tour busses parked out front.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After reading this review, I thought I’d give Amber a try.   So, I booked the first three nights of my last trip at Amber before moving onto my usual stay at Avani.

The room was compact but adequate, overlooking the pool.   The bed was one of the most comfortable I’ve had the pleasure of sleeping on … right up there with the bedding of some of the top hotels I’ve stayed; loved sleeping late into the morning at this hotel.  Bathroom was fine and the shower had plenty of room, hot water and pressure. 

Three things I didn’t like about the room - the absence of a proper wardrobe and drawers doesn’t suit me for anything more than a night’s stay.  With the amount of time I spend in hotels, my routine is to unpack and make the room feel a bit more homey and I dislike living out of my suitcase. 

Second, no iron/board … I called housekeeping and eventually got one delivered and the gal asked if I wanted her to iron my clothes - I was all too happy to oblige and let her iron away.  I’m sure most probably don’t care about this, but I like my clothes freshly pressed.  

Third, I think this hotel is fairly new and has a slick modern appearance, yet I noticed several things starting to fall apart.  The flooring is thin laminate and in several spots was delaminating from the subfloor.   One of the tiles in the shower was loose and wobbly and the room signs are made of particle board with chips and peeling paint from their edges … small things, but I wouldn’t expect to see things falling apart for a newer hotel that positions itself as mid-tier. 

Loved the pool area and the service area around the pool.  Staff and ancillary services were all top notch.  One thing that drove me crazy was the patio, lobby and ancillary areas are on slightly different levels - step up here, step down there - none of which was a problem, except coming into the lobby from the outside patio was a slight ramp and not a step … my peripheral vision never caught onto this and more often than not I came into the lobby with a bit of a tumble.  Keeping everything on the same level would have been easier, I would think. 

I didn’t experience any issues with housekeeping, but when I did leave the room I did let the housekeeping staff know that I would be back in an hour or two - room was taken care of promptly each time.  No problem asking for additional towels. 

The one barfine I brought in was never asked for an ID - we just sauntered through the lobby and up to my room.  The FLs I had over came through the basement … I noticed this when there was never any call from reception that they had arrived. 

All in all, an enjoyable stay and recommended, but for me I find the Avani better suited to my needs and better positioned for easy walking access to everywhere I want to go. 

• Thanks 1