IGNORED

Spending money

tobeornottobe

It all depends on what type of person you are. I think I spent about 5000- a day or less last trip. I had a budget of double of that if needed. I drank nearly every night for 3 weeks. I am not a big drinker though. I bought lots of lady drinks. I shagged a ton of women, but I didn't barfine from GoGo's. Not that I couldn't I just couldn't be bothered as I do all my shagging during the day. I'm not into drunk sex and doing LT. Did that a few nights, I rise early even when out late. I have to wait until they wake up. Then some want to hang out. Take them for food and whatever. I just want to shag them and do my own thing.

I ate nearly all Thai food and not because it's cheap, but because I like it. If you constantly want a Thai girl on your arm for the whole trip that is going to cost you. Doing it with a GoGo girl even more, been there done that, not arsed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ShortTime said:

I do more than what you mentioned with 5000

My long time lady who loves natural anal is 5k alone so I am no chance of ever achieving 5k a day but good luck to you mate..I like to spend the night with a girl and have breakfast with her the next morning ..

Each to their own…

like you name says…

short time 

Over a long holiday, you'll have 200 baht days, and you'll have 20+k baht days.

When you and a friend decide to bring back a couple or more gogo girls to your apartment for a good night of fun and drinking, you'll probably only spend a few hundred baht on rice the next day :)

The really rapid budget breaker for me is the lack of will to curb the lady drink spending when sat in a bar with great sanook.

• Like 2

On 04/01/2023 at 00:59, tobeornottobe said:

Coming to Thailand for 2 weeks in February.  The flights and hotel are paid for . Just wondering how much I'll need for spending money . I don't really eat breakfast . I eat one meal a day usually but id like that to be something nice . I like thai food but id prefer to eat in a nice sit down restaurant.  As far as alcohol is concerned I'm trying to cut down on it but either way I'm not one to be spending aimlessly on lady drinks 

Sometime I spend tomuch time thinking about how much passive income I would need to live it pattaya. It all depends on what you're trying to do as core of your day. If you're just going to sit in a bar and sip a beer or walk around then id say budget around 2k per day for a ST girl if you're using TF, Soi 6, beer bars or gentlemans clubs. If your playing the walking st gogo game then double it. Most nice sitdown western restaurants will run you 300 to 500 especially if you are eating a days worth of food in 1 meal. You can always get some 50 baht fried rice or noodles if you need a little extra. I hope this helps.

15 hours ago, Dr No said:

The part about GG girls not being fun and too professional is such a sweeping statement. Some of the best, most raunchy and fun girls I know I’ve bar fined from GG’s. It’s never a great idea to generalise a whole plethora of girls simply based upon where they work. There’s a whole bunch of average providers in cheap massage R&T joints, there’s also some real diamonds. 

15 hours ago, Dr No said:

The part about GG girls not being fun and too professional is such a sweeping statement. Some of the best, most raunchy and fun girls I know I’ve bar fined from GG’s. It’s never a great idea to generalise a whole plethora of girls simply based upon where they work. There’s a whole bunch of average providers in cheap massage R&T joints, there’s also some real diamonds. 

I am sorry if it looks like I generalised all agogo girls. I am sure you can have with  nice girls from agogos too. But that was my experiences spending a lot of time in Pattaya in the last 6 years.  Maybe I had bad luck or took no good choice. 

Everyone is different and has different habits.

if hotel and flight already paid for....

then I need on average 4500 baht per day.

i don't drink much and dont make party in agogo bars.

But I have women every day , go for a massage every 2 days.

Sometimes i go out to eat and drink with the girls sometimes not, depends on the girl.

On 07/02/2023 at 00:20, sonicbluewater said:

Everyone is different and has different habits.

if hotel and flight already paid for....

then I need on average 4500 baht per day.

i don't drink much and dont make party in agogo bars.

But I have women every day , go for a massage every 2 days.

Sometimes i go out to eat and drink with the girls sometimes not, depends on the girl.

How much do you spend for the women and how much for the other cost categories? I think there is a wide range of costs for women depending on where do you meet them, how old their are and how attractive they are.

Yes, there is a wide range with everything, i can't say that exactly.

For women ST 1200-1500 LT 2000-2500

I mostly get to know women through TF and in the disco,Age between 20-40 years

I also have a lot of old contacts from past vacations.

Sometimes cheap Thai food sometimes expensive sea food.

That's it, in thailand there is a wide selection in all of them.

Edited by sonicbluewater

I'm arriving Tuesday for three weeks in Thailand, hopping from Pattaya to Phuket, then Khao Lak for a five-night cruise on a live-aboard dive boat, then finishing in Bangkok. I'm going to have days when I'll spend a lot, and other days (on the dive boat) where the only thing I'll buy is an after-dinner beer or two.

The dive-boat cruise is going to cost me 47,300 baht for five nights. That sounds like a lot, but the trip is all-inclusive (and my rate includes a single supplement for taking a two-passenger cabin all to myself). I'm willing to pay that much because I know what I'm getting; I did a four-night cruise on this boat, three years ago, and it was great!

47,300 / 5 nights (days) = 9460 per night. I'll round that up to 10,000 baht per day, as a "comfortable" budget.

Now, I don't expect to spend 10,000 baht every day. But I want to approach this trip with the mind-set that I can afford to spend that much or more for "personal entertainment," on any given day. If I want to run up a giant check-bin at the Windmill, one night, well, "it's only money." (That doesn't mean I'm going to run up a giant check-bin every night, nor does it mean I'm planning to take a WS go-go girl for 5000-baht "short time.")

I'm planning this trip with an attitude of prosperity. I've been three years away from this fun. It's only money, and you can't take it with you; it can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a lot of fun.

• Like 1

(Westy on Philippine-Addicts. BeijaFlor ('kiss-flower') is Portuguese for hummingbird, a tiny jewel of a bird that flits from flower to flower, like a butterfly ... but I am anything BUT tiny!)

OP here . Apologies for not getting back sooner.  

I postpone my trip until April. 

Regarding my day to day activities .I'm spending 3 days in bangkok either side of 7 days in pattaya.  

My day will be simple 

In the morning I don't go for breakfast in fact I eat just 1 big meal a day but I like going somewhere nice. In bangkok in the mornings I plan to just do the following coffee. Gym.  Outcall full service massage . Wonder during the day . Chill with a few beers. Either bar fine a girl short time or get another outcall massage. I find those outcall massages very good value . 3000k for 2 hrs full service and no drink bill . In pattaya I might party a bit more but I'm.not one to stay out all.night. not for me any more 

4 hours ago, tobeornottobe said:

I hope to be able to spend 10k a day. That should be enough 

in 1974 i spent exactly 200 pounds (approx 8,200 bht ) hitch hiking around europe for 3 months

4 hours ago, tobeornottobe said:

I hope to be able to spend 10k a day. That should be enough 

Well if you plan to bar fine GoGo models LT.....!0,000 a day is just not going to cut it...

On the other hand...

If you bargain hard on beach road 10,000 could last for quite a few days....

• 1 month later...
On 09/01/2023 at 20:33, rand424950 said:

This is a very good point.  I will have a few cards for additional funds if needed.  Honestly I expect I will spend more especially this being my first trip.  I really want to check things out and have a good time.

Years ago I opened a savings account at KBank. (I don’t know if non-residents can still do this or not.) I also set up a bank link with a fin’l institution at home for wire transfers. The fees are minimal, I get a decent exchange rate from KBank, the funds are always available next business day (at the latest), I’m careful to not trip any U.S. foreign account IRS triggers, and I can use their ATMs.  This way, I don’t have to carry large amounts of cash at any stage of the game. I just have to make the overseas call with my home fin’l institution to initiate a transfer (can’t be done online that I know of). 

• 2 months later...
On 09/02/2023 at 08:09, Louis1975 said:

How much do you spend for the women and how much for the other cost categories? I think there is a wide range of costs for women depending on where do you meet them, how old their are and how attractive they are.

Air ticket costs are not included in these accounts.
The first few days when I didn't have a regular girl, I spent more on lady drinks, but less on sex.

I spent about 300,000 Bath spread over 31 days on my last trip a few months ago. This corresponds to approximately 10,000 Bath per day. Broken down by category, my spending on an average day would look like this:

Girl all day: 3000 Bath
Bar fine: 400 Bath
Transportation: 400 Bath (including bus to/from Airport)
Food (for two): 1800 baht
Hotel: 1200 Baht
Beer: 1500 Baht
Others (gifts to the girl, medicine, laundry ++), 1500 Bath

I like to have a regular girl who is with me all the time. Taking that into account, I consider my budget as pretty moderate.

Edited by erektus
  • Like 1

On 05/06/2023 at 00:16, erektus said:

Air ticket costs are not included in these accounts.
The first few days when I didn't have a regular girl, I spent more on lady drinks, but less on sex.

I spent about 300,000 Bath spread over 31 days on my last trip a few months ago. This corresponds to approximately 10,000 Bath per day. Broken down by category, my spending on an average day would look like this:

Girl all day: 3000 Bath
Bar fine: 400 Bath
Transportation: 400 Bath (including bus to/from Airport)
Food (for two): 1800 baht
Hotel: 1200 Baht
Beer: 1500 Baht
Others (gifts to the girl, medicine, laundry ++), 1500 Bath

I like to have a regular girl who is with me all the time. Taking that into account, I consider my budget as pretty moderate.

Where do you source your girls at 3000/day?

Soi Whitehouse in Jomtien and Soi Diana in Pattaya. Girls who live in Jomtien are usually more willing to be with me for the whole holiday than beauties who work in Walking Street. But I also offer free sex, food, gifts and travel to other places in Thailand.

Edited by erektus

• 2 weeks later...

The budget you set for yourself will really depend on what you do and how you play.  I had my first trip to Pattaya for a few weeks in March and budgeted 20,000 baht a day.  This did not include airfare or hotel (Airfare was ~1,500 usd and hotel was ~90,000 baht).  Some days I didn’t spend much but other days I went a little crazy.  I rang bells and bar fined ladies 2 and 3 at a time all over town and always took a LT back to the hotel.  With that, I went over my budget, but it was a blast.  So, you can go a little overboard or stick to a few drinks and do a ST and LT each day where you will spend next to nothing.  In the end if you enjoy your trip, it’s all good. 

• Like 1

I'm going for 17 nights and intend to take £4k (hotels are paid for already), this does include a 4 day excursion to Chiang Mai (again accommodation and flights paid for but not taxis).

I already have 11,500 baht left over from the last trip and hopefully £4k will get me an additional 176,000 baht

That gives me 11,000 baht a day. should be plenty. Chiang Mai I might not monger at all, meaning even more money for those monger days.

I won't be barfining in gogos and will just pop my head in a select few just to say I've been (KINK Windmill Skyfall etc). Happy to have a GC girl or massage girl in the day and a beer bar girl at night. but not every night. See if I can pop 20 in 17 nights.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The point made above about all days being different is key. You're going to inevitably have a down day every few days where you'll just need to recharge physically and mentally. I've had days where I've spent 1000 baht and still enjoyed the day. A lie in, afternoon by the pool, and a decent meal with a couple of beers around a pool table to round it off. Lovely

• 5 weeks later...

As has been said many times, some days you can spend next to nothing, and other days you can spend a fortune.

Theres been days that Ive spent less than 200 baht on Thai food, and only had  half a dozen beers, so easily spent less than 1000 baht. Other days I wouldnt even want to add up the total.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Going 3 weeks in February, first time back since 2019. 
Hope i can still have fun with my 5K daily budget..

ST Barfine(s): 300-600
2 BJ's: 1600-2000
Drinks: 1400-1600
Food: 1000-1200
Transport: 120-180

I don't drink anymore but do smoke 2 grams of weed a day so best to buy in bulk i guess.

Edited by Magic040

2 hours ago, Magic040 said:

Going 3 weeks in February, first time back since 2019. 
Hope i can still have fun with my 5K daily budget..

ST Barfine(s): 300-600
2 BJ's: 1600-2000
Drinks: 1400-1600
Food: 1000-1200
Transport: 120-180

I don't drink anymore but do smoke 2 grams of weed a day so best to buy in bulk i guess.

Yeah same here, by the time I come there I'll have quit drinking and I'll just be smoking weed mostly. 

I'm not gonna be spending much time in bars and if I do it will just be for a beer or three, toss in same lady drinks here and there. 

Ill be going for 45-60 days.  So I'll have alot of days where I'll do jack shit and spend next to nothing.  

I'm saving for 8k a day, but goals to only on spending 5-6k.  

I'm sure I'll have days where I lose my shit though.