Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Spending money

tobeornottobe

My 30 day average last July 2022 came out to be  5k-6k Bhat per day on, food, ladies(15), transportation(Taxi/Bolt), entertainment. This was with not trying to budget, spending freely.

If you LLT a lady be prepared to double some of your expenses. Maybe even quadrupole when she starts bringing in her suprise "sister" to dinner/drinks. Goodluck.

Edited by bqi123

1 hour ago, bqi123 said:

If you LLT a lady be prepared to double some of your expenses. Maybe even quadrupole when she starts bringing in her suprise "sister" to dinner/drinks. Goodluck.

You're correct there.

The double LL T's can sure up the daily expense. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

4 hours ago, rand424950 said:

This is my first trip to Pattaya.  I will be staying for a few weeks and I am sure I over estimated my budget a bit.  I laid everything out in an excel sheet and came up with ~15,000 baht a day not counting flights and hotel.  This is for food, drinks, taxis, massages and having fun.  With that I rounded up it to 20,000 baht a day.  I plan on spending a lot of time on Soi 6, LK Metro and will check out a few GGs on WS.  After my trip I will post an update on my "real cost".        

Seems very sensible to me.

In addition I would suggest bring a credit card or ATM card where you can draw out a bit more. I used to take a credit card as a back-up where I can draw extra money out of an ATM if needed.

It really is a "how long is a piece of string" thing.

If you are travelling from the US, paying for flight, hotel and also it being a long flight, you do not want to scrimp on having fun.

You might well find you spend less than you thought, which is fine, spending your last few days on a very strict budget = not fine.

People will quote figures at you, they are not you. I know some people who say they are happy spending less and some people spend a lot more. 

8 hours ago, GorGuy said:

Seems very sensible to me.

In addition I would suggest bring a credit card or ATM card where you can draw out a bit more. I used to take a credit card as a back-up where I can draw extra money out of an ATM if needed.

It really is a "how long is a piece of string" thing.

If you are travelling from the US, paying for flight, hotel and also it being a long flight, you do not want to scrimp on having fun.

You might well find you spend less than you thought, which is fine, spending your last few days on a very strict budget = not fine.

People will quote figures at you, they are not you. I know some people who say they are happy spending less and some people spend a lot more. 

This is a very good point.  I will have a few cards for additional funds if needed.  Honestly I expect I will spend more especially this being my first trip.  I really want to check things out and have a good time.

I'm planning on about 10-12k baht per day for now. I was planning on 9k per day, but since it's my first trip to Pattaya, I'll probably pay more than normal anyway. That's why I'm planning with a little more now. I hope I won't have to use my credit card, which I will take with me. 😄

But as some have already said, you can't give an exact sum. Everyone lives differently on holiday. There are certainly some who get around with 3k baht per day. And others don't leave the house for less than 15k.

On 04/01/2023 at 06:59, tobeornottobe said:

Coming to Thailand for 2 weeks in February.  The flights and hotel are paid for . Just wondering how much I'll need for spending money . I don't really eat breakfast . I eat one meal a day usually but id like that to be something nice . I like thai food but id prefer to eat in a nice sit down restaurant.  As far as alcohol is concerned I'm trying to cut down on it but either way I'm not one to be spending aimlessly on lady drinks 

I suggest you should anticipate increasing your intake of alcohol and spending freely on lady drinks for the duration of your stay in Pattaya. Take plenty of spending money!

Im gonna be in Pattaya for a couple weeks starting 2nd week of Feb, lets say I wanna ST once a day and LT once every other night, for 14 days. How much would that cost all added up? Let's say I go for avg cost ladies...

It's my first time and I wanna bring enough baht in advance. Asking just for P4P budget, food, drink, residence I'll figure it out.

3 minutes ago, YuvMadeMeCurious said:

It's my first time and I wanna bring enough baht in advance. Asking just for P4P budget, food, drink, residence I'll figure it out.

bring baht in advance.................don't bring baht from canada.

3 minutes ago, YuvMadeMeCurious said:

Im gonna be in Pattaya for a couple weeks starting 2nd week of Feb, lets say I wanna ST once a day and LT once every other night, for 14 days. How much would that cost all added up? Let's say I go for avg cost ladies...

60,000 for medium grade and duration you want doesn't include drinks but includes BF

4 minutes ago, YuvMadeMeCurious said:

Estimate 2k baht short time and 4k baht long time.  1k baht lady drinks.

Round up to 8k baht a night?

Might as well make it a good even 10k and an occasional threesome.

If that's too much, probably doable for 6k, lowering standards a bit.

2 minutes ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

60,000 for medium grade and duration you want doesn't include drinks but includes BF

BF?

3 minutes ago, striderman said:

bring baht in advance.................don't bring baht from canada.

If not from Canada then from where?

2 minutes ago, little_me said:

Estimate 2k baht short time and 4k baht long time.  1k baht lady drinks.

Round up to 8k baht a night?

Might as well make it a good even 10k and an occasional threesome.

If that's too much, probably doable for 6k, lowering standards a bit.

Thanks! This hobby seems pretty expensive for a 21 y/o but the pussy calls 😁

9 minutes ago, YuvMadeMeCurious said:

BF?

Barfine

10 minutes ago, YuvMadeMeCurious said:

Once you're there.

Even the worst ATM at the airport is probably cheaper than any bank in Canada.

3 hours ago, YuvMadeMeCurious said:

BF?

under no circumstances should you buy thai baht in Canada or any other country for that matter prior to traveling. you are going to get screwed on the rates. only change hard currency for baht here in thailand.

exchange rates at the airport are not great unless you go hunting in the basement which i have never done. if you need baht for say the taxi to pattaya then change only enough for the task. in pattaya the "go to" is TT exchange booths which are all over the place. but even the airport is going to be better than changing in your own country

Edited by striderman

On 04/01/2023 at 20:15, tobeornottobe said:

I'm not into Soi 6. I.don't have the energy to shag all day . For example in bangkok my plan is to do a few touristy things . Go to the gym.  Have a normal massage . Then get a girl over on an outcall massage for 2 or 3 hours and then have a nice meal out somewhere and a few beers.  Maybe pick up a free lancer.  I can afford 10k baht a day so I should be fine 

If you say you'll be ok for up to 10k a day thats plenty, there will be days when you're well under budget too so you'll be fine with that.

Edit..double post.

Edited by vimto66

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/01/2023 at 09:53, worldtraveler3 said:

If you can afford 10k a day you will be fine. I don't see you spending that though a it doesn't seem like you will be moving at fast pace. Id say maybe 5k as a nice meal could run you 800 to 2k baht a freelancer is 1-1.5 and you don't drink much.

On 09/01/2023 at 09:53, worldtraveler3 said:

If you can afford 10k a day you will be fine. I don't see you spending that though a it doesn't seem like you will be moving at fast pace. Id say maybe 5k as a nice meal could run you 800 to 2k baht a freelancer is 1-1.5 and you don't drink much.

If you have a budget of 10 k you should avoid the agogo Girls as you spend easily 5k to 10k there for lady drinks, bar fine and  girl. If you like to have good food with a very nice view at a beach restaurant I would recommend you a chocolate factory, 3 mermaids or Surf and turf restaurant. 

I used to spend up to 10k a day when I was a newbie, now as an experienced monger I know where to look and where to go to get better food, drinks, entertainment, fun & pussy for half the cost. 

• Like 2

On 05/01/2023 at 04:26, RRosenberg said:

People always underestimate two things on these types of threads, Food & Transport (not yet mentioned).

I average like 1,200 baht per meal and anywhere from 500 - 800/day on transport.

Remember that most people forget to factor in that they will be paying for more than one BUT whilst planning they 'budget' for one.

How on earth do you manage to spend 500-800 daily on transport?

If i was you i would buy a decent pair of trainers and do some walking!

On 09/01/2023 at 23:49, 1Tarzan said:

My 30 day average last July 2022 came out to be  5k-6k Bhat per day on, food, ladies(15), transportation(Taxi/Bolt), entertainment. This was with not trying to budget, spending freely.

That was my experience too. I think if you don’t take agogo girls you can have a lot of fun with this budget. By the way with agogo girls: very expensive but not too much fun as they act pretty professional. It does not mean at all that you will have more fun when you spend more money.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ShortTime said:

I used to spend up to 10k a day when I was a newbie, now as an experienced monger I know where to look and where to go to get better food, drinks, entertainment, fun & pussy for half the cost. 

I have been a 4 times and back for 5 soon…10k is the best I can do…

start the day with a massage and a fuck 1500 ..

breakfast included in my accomodation.

food and beers just walking around on my own enjoying Pattaya 3k minimum if you enjoy a beer and buy the girls a drink..

take a girl home and I want LT 5k ..if you want a half decent girl…

I go for 20 days and can’t get home without spending at least 10k a day..

if you want to be tight and scrimp and worry about how much you are spending…my tip is don’t bother…

4 minutes ago, Louis1975 said:

That was my experience too. I think if you don’t take agogo girls you can have a lot of fun with this budget. By the way with agogo girls: very expensive but not too much fun as they act pretty professional. It does not mean at all that you will have more fun when you spend more money.

The part about GG girls not being fun and too professional is such a sweeping statement. Some of the best, most raunchy and fun girls I know I’ve bar fined from GG’s. It’s never a great idea to generalise a whole plethora of girls simply based upon where they work. There’s a whole bunch of average providers in cheap massage R&T joints, there’s also some real diamonds. 

59 minutes ago, Hilo said:

I have been a 4 times and back for 5 soon…10k is the best I can do…

start the day with a massage and a fuck 1500 ..

breakfast included in my accomodation.

food and beers just walking around on my own enjoying Pattaya 3k minimum if you enjoy a beer and buy the girls a drink..

take a girl home and I want LT 5k ..if you want a half decent girl…

I go for 20 days and can’t get home without spending at least 10k a day..

if you want to be tight and scrimp and worry about how much you are spending…my tip is don’t bother…

I do more than what you mentioned with 5000