Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New ferry cruise between Pattaya and Samui

LASportsNut

I want to use ferry to get back from Patong next month february 2023 Phuket -> koh Samui -> pattaya but it seems like the Samui -> pattaya ferry isnt running yet. Anyone have an update on this ferry?

17 minutes ago, Mr.Lahey said:

I want to use ferry to get back from Patong next month february 2023 Phuket -> koh Samui -> pattaya but it seems like the Samui -> pattaya ferry isnt running yet. Anyone have an update on this ferry?

You realise Phuket is on the Andaman Sea, and Samui is in the Gulf of Thailand. That would be one hell of a ferry ride...555

FYI there is no Pattaya-Samui ferry.   So you fly, drive, bus or swim....

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, thainet said:

You realise Phuket is on the Andaman Sea, and Samui is in the Gulf of Thailand. That would be one hell of a ferry ride...555

FYI there is no Pattaya-Samui ferry.   So you fly, drive, bus or swim....

I was going to take a car from Phuket to the seatran ferry to samui and there was a ferry advertised as opening in late September from samui to pattaya but there is no further information.

Edited by Mr.Lahey

1 hour ago, Mr.Lahey said:

I was going to take a car from Phuket to the seatran ferry to samui and there was a ferry advertised as opening in late September from samui to pattaya but there is no further information.

Part of the issue might be that the ferry does not actually to to Pattaya, it goes to Sattahip. 

https://phuket-go.com/phuket-news/islands/sea-horse-ferry-launches-blue-dolphin-service-between-sattahip-and-koh-samui/

There's a YouTuber who has a couple of videos of trips on the ferry down to Samui and back. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Edited by Garzan

This seems like a better option than a long train ride to Surat Thani.