IGNORED

The hilton

tobeornottobe

On 23/02/2023 at 21:05, Tapaz1976 said:

I ended up changing to the Amethyst (the new hotel close on Buakhaow 15). They had a Junior suite for a nice deal so wanted to try that out.

How was the amethyst? 

• 1 month later...
On 23/02/2023 at 21:05, Tapaz1976 said:

I ended up changing to the Amethyst (the new hotel close on Buakhaow 15). They had a Junior suite for a nice deal so wanted to try that out.

How did you find the junior suite in Amethyst? Was it comfortable?

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

18 hours ago, raviinc said:

How did you find the junior suite in Amethyst? Was it comfortable?

I really liked it. Very spacious, bathroom is excellent with big walk in shower and big bathtub. Very clean and small balcony (view wasn't anything to write home about but the location of the hotel means the views will never be great). Definitely would recommend.

On 02/05/2023 at 00:43, raviinc said:

How did you find the junior suite in Amethyst? Was 

Edited by raviinc

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

17 hours ago, Tapaz1976 said:

I really liked it. Very spacious, bathroom is excellent with big walk in shower and big bathtub. Very clean and small balcony (view wasn't anything to write home about but the location of the hotel means the views will never be great). Definitely would recommend.

Another question, are there any smoking rooms in Amethyst.

7 hours ago, raviinc said:

Another question, are there any smoking rooms in Amethyst.

My room was non smoking, even the balcony. Think the entire hotel is non smoking. There is a smoking area outside of course but that's not what you're looking for I assume.