IGNORED

are you looking for a beautiful home near Kalasin ?

karandy

i have  a beautiful bungalow  50 kms north of Kalasin for sale .

land area almost 4 rai -one rai  of which is planted with nearly 1,000 commercial eucalyptus trees .

the bungalow which is well insulated from heat is double skin built and exceedingly well maintained .fully tiled roof .

it is 10mts  x 10 mts and consists of 2 main rooms -the dining -living kitchen room is a spacious 10mts x 6 mts with mainly floor to ceiling glass patio doors 

the bed - bath is equally spacious 10 mts  x 4 mts !!!  with both shower and free standing bath .

the property has a  beautiful covered swimming pool  which is  unusual in issan .

there is also a lovely storage -workshop area -8mts x 4 mts -vey solidly constructed with fully tiled roof to match the main accommodation ,it houses the pool filter etc .

in addition to this there is a covered car port area  almost 6 mts square -which houses a cattery -4 rooms -can be used for kennels also .

the very well maintained grounds are immaculate and laid mainly to lawns -

there are many fruit trees -mango -jack fruit-lychees -coconut  etc 

there are between 4-500 ornamental trees of varying colours and flowering times  ,this gives a peaceful and tranquil setting .

to the rear of the bungalow is a very large well stocked koi pond included in the sale with a small shack jutting out over the water to enable a great view of the fish .

as if that isnt enough i will also include in the price my 4 year old nissan almera -full service history from new .the car is like new and only done 45k 

the house is in a rural setting on the edge of a small village -adjoining a small forest .

my asking price is very very reasonable  @ 2.75 m ,

the sale is  only due to very poor health and re location .

please contact for further details .

thank you for reading .

Forgot to mention ;

the sale will be fully turnkey -everything you could wish for ,

floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and large bedside lockers 

the bed is solid and built in .

in the bedroom is a 2 seater sofa .

kitchen is fully fitted european not thai style -including a stainless full cooker -gas hob and electric oven and grill .

included is also a large fridge freezer in the kitchen and a chest freezer and washing machine in the workshop .there is a custom dining table and chairs also a matching 1.2 metre square coffee table ,3 large sofas and a nearly new recliner ,tv .

all pots and pans plates ,cooking utensils  cutlery bowls etc .in the workshop will be left a large array of tools and 3 lawn mowers ,

this is a very genuine sale .

if you are serious and in the market for a lovely home -you will not be disappointed .

thanks 

I hope your health improves when you relocate . While your posts are very descriptive, a few photos would help to convey the quality of your home .

Best of luck to you with the sale. I know that house and the gardens around it have been a labor of love for many years. 

I'm sure there will be some requests to show off photos of all that 2.75 m baht brings. For all that is there, it's a bargain. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

just a taster  these pics are a year or two old ;

i will post more up to date when i can ,

DSCN5047 (1).JPG

DSCN5075.JPG

DSCN5068.JPG

DSCN9804.JPG

• Like 4

Sorry to hear of your situation Andy, I hope you can improve.

After following the build of your house I can attest that the place is well built, whoever buys it will have nothing to spend. It's  good value IMHO. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All the best to you! Do you know a facebook group called "The Isaan Farang"? This could be a good place to post this +/ seek info (one of the mods, for example, lives by buying and selling land.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Beautiful house mate, it’s a credit to you …hope it sells quickly.👍

@karandy I just looked and Bahtsold does carry real estate listing. If you were interested in listing there, it could give you a much wider audience of potential buyers. 

https://www.bahtsold.com/quicksearch2?c=1011&ca=94&pr_from=0&pr_to=NULL&top=0&s=

thanks for your advice   @Garzan will try and list later -

going to try and get some good pics today to go on with ,think i have it sussed out  how to do it .

very sad times having to go down this route  but needs must ,

there should be some nice garden  shots as the lawns  have all just been freshly mown .

i have a very good new helper around the place -i dont like to give up my duties but walking aint so easy ATM .

she not only takes care of the gardens but many other requirements  as well ,what a girl !!!

she is making my life so much easier .

morning gentlemen ;

firstly just a quick update --i have had an enquiry and an offer !!!

its a non starter -the guy hasnt even seen the place or any photos of the inside .

offered half my price -crazy -may just be a speculator testing to see how desperate i am ?

my price is firm -unless someone doesnt require the car -then a substantial discount would be offered .

just to construct the pool with all its tiled walkways  sitting area  and landscaping and the car would be more than i was offered !!!-stupid -just stupid .

there is also a local guy from 10 kms away keen -he has recently built a 2 story house --not big -looks ok -but faults appearing already -leak to shower upstairs which has come through ceiling downstairs and a section collapsed  and has had to be repaired -drains blocked  and had to be dug up outside -no fall on pipes -electrics keep fusing . and 3 windows leak when it rains .his house has virtually no land outside just a 1metre path all the way around to the boundary and 2 mts on the front -no where to park his car -has to leave it down the road at a neighbours.-for this he paid 2.2 m -excl land -he says if he can sell he will buy mine .im not holding my breath for this one either .

thanks for reading guys -will post pics  very soon today 

Disclaimer ;

i have to the best of my knowledge given a full and accurate description  of my property for sale .

here are the pictures -to back up my  descriptions .

please excuse any untidyness around the place its my home and well loved and lived in .

also please look past any wall colours -if they are not to your likings they can easily be changed .

please enjoy the tour around chez Andy .firstly my living -dining room 

this is a spacious 10 mtr x 6 mtr  room -very light open and airy space .

20220609_172121.jpg

20220609_172129.jpg

20220609_172307.jpg

20220609_172314.jpg

next my kitchen space ;

all the units were purchased from boonthavorn .

20220609_172153.jpg

20220609_172200.jpg

• Like 3

next we have the bedroom and bathroom;

10 mts x 4mts -very very spacious.

thanx for looking guys

20220609_172836.jpg

20220609_172847.jpg

20220609_172906.jpg

20220609_172916.jpg

20220609_172928.jpg

20220609_172934.jpg

Edited by karandy

next is the outside pool and garden toilet -

the cattery -

and covered car port area .

20220609_174226.jpg

20220609_174231.jpg

20220609_174303.jpg

20220609_174316.jpg

there is a flat continuous pathway that runs all the way around the house .

seating area to end of pool -lovely to sit and eat -read or just relax.

the pool area is covered -but does get sun through opaque sections in the roof .

not many people wish to sit out in the baking sun -

here you can be outside in the pool for a long time without getting to hot or burned .

the pool pic shows the location of the workshop to the house and pool .

this could easily be turned into one or two further bedrooms  or a self contained  flat !

20220609_174328.jpg

20220609_174348.jpg

20220609_174206.jpg

It looks absolutely fantastic and I can understand why you would be sad to leave it. I would suggest that you look at the other additional options people have suggested to sell the house as it seems like a bargain as it is and avoid any low ball offers as you already have done.

Good luck with the sale and I hope your health improves, but whatever you do, don't let the stress of the sale impact your health further, this house will sell!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

these are views looking to and from the rear of the house .

the quadrants to the side of the steps have just been planted up this morning .

i will continue every day to maintain and upgrade things wherever possible until i finally sell.

NOTHING will be neglected -i take great pride in my home and what i have achieved .

thanks for looking guys -please spread the word !

20220609_174916 (1).jpg

20220611_101055.jpg

20220611_101105.jpg

20220611_101112.jpg

20220611_101157.jpg

• Like 9

It is a beautiful home, you should be very proud of what you have created.  I wish you well on the sale but more importantly I wish you well with your health for the future. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

to the side of my car port there are 3 x 1,000 litre water tanks -they are connected to the city water supply -but hardly ever need to use --------

why ---- ?-all the roof gutterings are diverted from just going into the ground  and are piped into these water tanks .

the guttering on the far side of the house is burried under the lawns and goes into the giant koi pond.

cheap charlie --yes -but feel good to recycle a free natural resource 

win win in my book . 

20220611_101125.jpg

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, karandy said:

I can now say that the 3 of us can now move forward to the next chapter of our lives together ,

slight twist in the outcome but life is good .

Does this mean you have sold your house? And congrats on the 'life is good'. 🙂

• Like 1