Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

MLB 2022 Season

Fire Bar Matt

5 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

The video linked in this article of the final play in a late-April loss to the Twins is well worth watching....or maybe not! 555

https://sports.yahoo.com/ugly-ending-twins-walk-off-035319004.html

I watch all the tiger games this was tough to watch ..........................then funny

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

So Dusty gets his 2000th win really means Fuck all 24 years in the Bigs as a manager and never won the big ones ever. Come playoff time he chokes like a dog on a chicken bone 

babydollsaddict.gif

On 02/05/2022 at 16:15, Soi7 said:

I watch all the tiger games this was tough to watch ..........................then funny

As a Tigers fan, seems like you'd be used to it.

.... I'm a Reds fan, so same, same, but different since 1991.

• 4 months later...

As this season is coming to a close two players to watch are Aaron Judge and Albert Pujols.  Pujols recently passed ARod in career home runs and now has 697 and is in 4th place.  Judge currently has 57 home runs this season and needs 5 more to break Roger Maris's Yankee and American league season record of 61.

• Like 1

Another update on Judge and Pujols.  Judge now has 59 home runs and now only need 3 more to break Roger Maris's Yankee and American league season record of 61.  Pujols now has 698 home runs and needs another 2 to make the 700 club.  Also a few weeks ago he passed Stan Musial in career total bases and is now in 2nd place behind Hank Aaron.

44 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

He hit number 60 tonight.

Have to be blind to not see why 

babydollsaddict.gif

Another update on Judge and Pujols.  Judge is still at 60 home runs however Pujols hit 2 home runs last night and is now the 4th member of the 700 club.

• Like 1

Update on Judge. He hit number 61 tonight tying Maris's Yankee and American League record set 61 years ago.  He still has another 7 games to break the record.

40 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

Update on Judge. He hit number 61 tonight tying Maris's Yankee and American League record set 61 years ago.  He still has another 7 games to break the record.

I heard on a telecast earlier in the week that the ball could have been worth north of $2 million on the memorabilia market, since it ended up in the Blue Jays bullpen I’m guessing it will go back to Judge. 
It will be interesting to see if he hits another what value that may attract, I guess if he hits 63 then number 62 would lose a lot of value. 

• Like 1

Another update on Pujols and Judge.  Pujols is now at 703 home runs.  He has hit 24 this season and is now at 703,  only 11 behind the Bambino.  Should he come back next year to pass him or just retire.  Judge hit number 62 tonight to set the new Yankee and American league record. 

• 3 weeks later...

World Series begins this Friday.  Astros who had the best record in the American League beat the Yankees 4 games to zero and face the Phillies.  Phillies had the worst record of the National League teams and were within 1 game of not even making the playoffs.

• Like 1

Verlander is on fire!  11K's in  6 innings in his last start.  I like Houston's chances, especially after sweeping the Yanks.  Look for JV to put another Cy Young in his pocket too.

1 hour ago, Lam Chabang said:

Verlander is on fire!  11K's in  6 innings in his last start.  I like Houston's chances, especially after sweeping the Yanks.  Look for JV to put another Cy Young in his pocket too.

His winning the Cy Young is a given the guys are competitor if you don't get to him in the first couple of innings you're in trouble. Last season more than this one he had a problem giving up home runs but I think the numbers are better this season in that department for him. 

babydollsaddict.gif

1 hour ago, Soi7 said:

His winning the Cy Young is a given the guys are competitor if you don't get to him in the first couple of innings you're in trouble. Last season more than this one he had a problem giving up home runs but I think the numbers are better this season in that department for him. 

Verlander ERA = 1.75.  Next closest Urias from the Dodgers = 2.16.  185 strikeouts vs only 29 walks,  On top of an 18-4 campaign.  I think they have already etched his name on it.

33 minutes ago, Lam Chabang said:

Verlander ERA = 1.75.  Next closest Urias from the Dodgers = 2.16.  185 strikeouts vs only 29 walks,  On top of an 18-4 campaign.  I think they have already etched his name on it.

Two Cy Young awards given each year.  One for the American league and one for the National league.

23 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

Two Cy Young awards given each year.  One for the American league and one for the National league.

I know.  He wins the American league.  The stats I quoted were from all of baseball.

First game of the World Series and the Astros with Verlander pitching lead 5-0 after 3 innings.  The Phillies tie it after 5 innings.  Stays tied after 9 innings and the Phillies score one run in the tenth to win the first game.

• Like 2

I watched the whole game Dusty can suck my dirty dog's dick. I love Verlander but I hate Dusty more than I love Verlander so good result

babydollsaddict.gif

11 hours ago, Soi7 said:

I watched the whole game Dusty can suck my dirty dog's dick. I love Verlander but I hate Dusty more than I love Verlander so good result

It’s sad to watch.  A good manager keeps R and L relievers warmed up from the start of the inning from the 5’th onward.  That way you can make a change at any time.  He had no one going until it was too late and Verlander had given the lead way.  He manages like it’s August, not the playoffs.

After the game I heard that Verlander's stats for World Series games were the following:  His record is 0-6 in 7 starts with an earned run average of 6.07.  I don't understand how he can pitch very well during the regular season and playoffs and then during a World Series game have problems.

4 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

I don't understand how he can pitch very well during the regular season and playoffs and then during a World Series game have problems.

Same way Dusty shits himself every time he gets to the post season. Runners at 1st and second and he lets a guy bat that has a 0.73 BA with the game on the line and 2 outs bottom of the 10th. Hey Dusty you can pinchhit you dumb ass. The astros still have the guns to win it all but hope that does not happen. Will be watching MSU and Michigan football game and The WS on split screen in an hour.

• Like 1

babydollsaddict.gif

I just can’t bring myself to ever root for the Astro’s after the cheating scandal. The management may have changed and some players moved on but to me they’ll always be cheats and I hope they lose. I don’t mind the Phillies, and I’m impressed they’ve come this far, more impressed they were the first team to deliver a loss to the Astro’s this post season. 
Realistically I’d cheer for anyone but the Astro’s now the Dodgers are out. Here’s hoping they win game 2 as well. 

• Thanks 2

Game 2 over and the Astros scored 5 runs again, fortunately for them the Phillies only scored 2.  No game tomorrow, games 3,4 & 5  Phillies will be home team.  Been hearing another rumor that the Oakland A's could be following in the footsteps of the Oakland Raiders and moving to Vegas in the future. 

6 hours ago, Soi7 said:

Same way Dusty shits himself every time he gets to the post season. Runners at 1st and second and he lets a guy bat that has a 0.73 BA with the game on the line and 2 outs bottom of the 10th. Hey Dusty you can pinchhit you dumb ass. The astros still have the guns to win it all but hope that does not happen. Will be watching MSU and Michigan football game and The WS on split screen in an hour.

Because Dusty is an ex-Dodger I silently root for him as a man.

However as an ex Giant and current Astro Manager I am rooting against him.

I am unsure what the falling out was with the Dodgers and why he disowned them as a franchise.

4 hours ago, Dr No said:

I just can’t bring myself to ever root for the Astro’s after the cheating scandal. The management may have changed and some players moved on but to me they’ll always be cheats and I hope they lose. I don’t mind the Phillies, and I’m impressed they’ve come this far, more impressed they were the first team to deliver a loss to the Astro’s this post season. 
Realistically I’d cheer for anyone but the Astro’s now the Dodgers are out. Here’s hoping they win game 2 as well. 

Yes, I agree.  

Go Phillies!

• Like 1