Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Updated testing requirements to enter the United States 12/02/2021

Roadglide

Just now, momo5 said:

BinaxNOW proctored through the NAVICA app works for entry to the US; done this with several entries in 2021. I carry two test kits with me when I travel.  

On 08/01/2022 at 17:45, pentire said:

A question for any one who has recently or about to fly to America.

My girlfriend is returning to the United States within the next few days, she’s Thai born although holds a US passport. 
She’s familiar with her 24 hour testing requirements however, similar to the UK, is there any additional documentation she needs to complete prior to airport check-in for her JAL flight from Bangkok to New York via Tokyo please.

I just flew JAL on Sunday, January 9th (BKK, Narita, LAX)

The only thing Thailand requested at check-in was proof of Covid test.

But they also give you two forms to complete while you wait in line.

One is a small paper from the USA requesting where you will stay in USA with phone number and email address.

This is due at check in in Thailand.

The other is from Japan's Health Department inquiring what your vaccination status is (2-3 questions). 

This is submitted at check in in Japan before you enter the gate area.

I have a Global Entry and did not recall any other necessary forms to enter the USA.

10 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Following with interest, so please let us know how it works out for her, as I am intending/hoping to fly JAL back from BKK in late February.

I'm hoping a simple rapid antigen test will work.

One quick correction -- as noted in the posts immediately above your, it is the"day before," not "24 hours before." This is a very big deal for me, as my return flight to HND doesn't leave until around 10 p.m.

USA only requires an Antegen, but I took the PCR because I was confused by the JAL website of what was required to enter Japan.

I found a service (MedEx) where you can to to the lab or the nurse will come to your hotel.