IGNORED

Considering iPhone 13

James Daniels

Different strokes for different folks. After having the iPhone X all this time, I still HATE the thing. I have run out of different ways to swear. My wife's iPhone 11 is always charging. I have a 10,000 mAh battery bank and using it with Apple maps on, it only lasts a couple of hours. Pathetic! I had to buy a special adapter to use the car cigarette lighter. to keep the iPhone running long enough for a 650 kilometer trip.

I have seriously considered bouncing the phone off the wall but then I think about all the money I have wasted on these devices.

On 23/02/2022 at 18:43, LASportsNut said:

I broke down and purchased my new iPhone 13 today.  They gave me $600 credit for my iPhone 11 (outstanding condition) so I really only paid about $500 (after taxes and a new cover).

One thing I noticed right away is the 5G is faster than the 4G, which makes since.

The security is much more intense as many of the apps are not allowing me to just get in like I am used to.

I lost all access to my K-Bank so I will have to wait until I return to Thailand to visit the Bank for a reset.

I know the phones are expensive but I find if you upgrade every 2 years you end up spending only $200-300 a year average (over two years).

Awesome. It's a great phone. The improved battery life (all 13s) & faster refresh rate (if you got the Pro or Pro Max) are worth it alone.

• Thanks 1