IGNORED

NRL & AFL Pointy end chat

talung66

Harper was responsible for around 30 of the 40 points last night. It was a Paul Carige like performance.

At the same point Melbourne is insane. They can have 6 great playmakers on the field at the same time (Papz, Hynes, Hughes, Munster, Grant and Smith). They have multiple forwards who rank as the best in the comp. And they find the fastest and most consistent Pacific Islanders as their outside backs. Loomieloomie has only played 5 games and already has cult potential. Olam is a god damn freak. JAC won't even be missed due to their incredible recruitment process.

Their only threat are the Panthers and considering my team (Tigers) beat them when Cleary and Luiai were out, Melbourne are masters at nullifying the biggest threats on the park. Turbo looked like an absolute deer in headlights last night. 

Well thank fuck the Doggies got rid of the Ferrals yesterday.

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

I was barracking for Melbourne against the sea eagles and I really really hate Melbourne!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ShortTime said:

I was barracking for Melbourne against the sea eagles and I really really hate Melbourne!

This I cannot stand Melbourne, but I hate Manly more than the storm.

Melb have a good smattering of QLDers in the side QED they win the premiership

• Like 1

www.sugarcanemafia.com

All Vic final, hopefully the GF can be played at home on the MCG next year

On 29/08/2021 at 12:39, ShortTime said:

I hate MANLY

In this order rooster, storm, manly cunts all them 555

17 minutes ago, bukone said:

In this order rooster, storm, manly cunts all them 555

Mate i am  1000% with you..

image.png.150062c639a9486d5935912a6d48d127.png

• Haha 3

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Great games  on Saturday unlucky for the titans don't think they would have progress much further anyhow lost more than they won to make the 8.

Bennett Cleary banter anding a bit of spice love it.

Bunnies Roosters Manly now on easier side to make GF 

image.png

On 11/09/2021 at 11:25, MCRX said:

Harper was responsible for around 30 of the 40 points last night. It was a Paul Carige like performance.

At the same point Melbourne is insane. They can have 6 great playmakers on the field at the same time (Papz, Hynes, Hughes, Munster, Grant and Smith). They have multiple forwards who rank as the best in the comp. And they find the fastest and most consistent Pacific Islanders as their outside backs. Loomieloomie has only played 5 games and already has cult potential. Olam is a god damn freak. JAC won't even be missed due to their incredible recruitment process.

Their only threat are the Panthers and considering my team (Tigers) beat them when Cleary and Luiai were out, Melbourne are masters at nullifying the biggest threats on the park. Turbo looked like an absolute deer in headlights last night. 

Have to agree with most of your comments. 

Manly were shite to many errors 

8 minutes ago, talung66 said:

Have to agree with most of your comments. 

Manly were shite to many errors 

Manly were shite?

they are shite 

lol

• Haha 2

Parra today where lucky, to get away with the win over Newcastle. To many silly decisions from Parra players, like the last tackle charge down where Newcastle where stuck on there 30m line.

If Parra played with the same smarts, as they show for the passion of the game they would be a top four team. I don't see us going any further, after next week's games.

Best games of the season Manly V St George where they beat the crap out of each other and 6 or 7 go on report. Seems fair really. Still Parra should have been beaten so the whinge level can start to decrease, Titans gave the chooks a shake and sat a hard boy on his arse. The old fox Bennie negated Tommy Turbo who is probably still puzzled. Most likely Storm for the title, hard to buck the Bellyache system. Think the Dees for the flag but hopefully a good grand final considering how the Dogs severely mauled Port 

90 Days with a Thai Girl in Oz

"Whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?"

It matters not how strait the gate,How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. William Ernest Henley

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I'm an avid AFL follower (Collingwood)... yes I know... Anyway I'll be going for the Doggies. Grand Final day is one of my fav days of the year with me and a bunch of mates always catching up for a BBQ. We've been doing it for 20 years and because of COVID, the last two years we haven't been able to. So I'm a little sad about that.

For the NRL I'm not as emotionally invested but being from Melbourne, I'm hoping the Storm can win.

To those that are interested  in SFS  i got an email today  for SCG staff. 

The stadium structure is now developed enough that the tower cranes have completed all the works required of them and are now being dismantled and removed. This is a fairly exciting milestone in the construction of the stadium!

Two of the three tower cranes closest to the SCG have already been dismantled and removed from site with the third to be packed down and removed over the weekend. One of attached photos shows part of the tower crane being removed from site.

The other photo attached shows the SFS Façade looking down from the SCG Noble Dining Room. The façade of the SFS has been designed to match the façade seen on the Noble Stand of the SCG.

PXL_20210827_054603747.MP.jpg

PXL_20210910_030258452.PANO.jpg

• Thanks 1

Much better finals in the NRL on the weekend than in the AFL.

Hoping for a close AFL Grand Final, soft spot for both teams but hoping the Dee's finally get one.

I am hoping that Melbourne Storm win the GF again this year. I am not a fan of Melbourne the town, but with the Storm connection to my old club Brisbane Easts Tigers through several players Christian Welch , Cameron Munster and of course Cameron Smith (his father Wayne played for the Tigers). Souths, Manly and Penrith are all capable of upsetting the Storm, but I cannot see the Roosters or Parramatta getting any further. I do have a liking for all of these teams except Parra primarily because of Jarryd Hayne  and a player that I cannot stand...Blake Ferguson...absolute goose!

I only watch one game of AFL every year and that is the GF, so I have no real idea of the form or clubs. A question for AFL followers...are both the clubs in the GF...the Melbourne Demons and Wests Bulldogs..are they both considered battlers / housos clubs? I am lead to believe that Carlton are considered a silvertail club, so are the GF teams at the other end of the scale?

• Like 1

Bulldogs are from struggle town. Melbourne were largely from affluent eastern suburbs and MCC members. 

It s sort of Western suburbs vs Manly or Easts,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

1 hour ago, gentleenforcer said:

I am hoping that Melbourne Storm win the GF again this year. I am not a fan of Melbourne the town, but with the Storm connection to my old club Brisbane Easts Tigers through several players Christian Welch , Cameron Munster and of course Cameron Smith (his father Wayne played for the Tigers). Souths, Manly and Penrith are all capable of upsetting the Storm, but I cannot see the Roosters or Parramatta getting any further. I do have a liking for all of these teams except Parra primarily because of Jarryd Hayne  and a player that I cannot stand...Blake Ferguson...absolute goose!

I only watch one game of AFL every year and that is the GF, so I have no real idea of the form or clubs. A question for AFL followers...are both the clubs in the GF...the Melbourne Demons and Wests Bulldogs..are they both considered battlers / housos clubs? I am lead to believe that Carlton are considered a silvertail club, so are the GF teams at the other end of the scale?

Answer coming from a sydney sider.

Both team spent the most amount of time in weeks at the top 2 positions on the ladder over the rounds . However the bulldogs had a bit of a form slump near the end and finished outside the top 4  on percentages.

Going from finals form and over the years ladder it is the best 2 sides in the GF  in reality its  1 v 5  

Daemons are  bit of a sentimental favourite for many as the now longest run without a premiership. As the swans overcome ther drought from 1933.

1 hour ago, Ron Rat said:

It s sort of Western suburbs vs Manly or Easts,

Manly or East without a premiership for 57 years  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gentleenforcer said:

From Melbourne, so wanting Storm to win the premiership. Amazing how every time they lose a big name someone else drops in to replace them at a high level. They have a big following in Melbourne, we will watch just about any sport here.

As far as the AFL, the Melbourne Demons were once an elite and powerful club right up until the 1950's & early 1960's. They sacked their coach Norm Smith after their last premiership in 1964. Since then they have  made 2 GFs but got pounded in both. We joke about Demons supporters missing games as they are up in the snowfields driving their Range Rovers.

The Western Bulldogs (formerly Footscray) are the real working class from the Western Suburbs. Had a long premiership drought from 1954 to win in 2016.

Yes Carlton 'were' the elite club. But after getting caught out breaching the salary cap around 20 years ago never recovered. They are a total mess right now, sacked their upteenth coach and now no one really wants to take on the role.

Either way the GF should be a ripping game. Super fast skilled and desperate footy with Melbourne more the in-form team.

Prediction - Melbourne Demons by 7 points.

• Thanks 1

The deplete roosters roster this season did well to get that deep in season.  To many errors early  like manly last week 

I only watch some TV games without manly and tedesco gives it everything week in week out even and shines when they're  up against it like last night. He  like he is  the eveready bunny.

Turbo need the team to play well  to shine we saw that against the storm.  

Bring on the bunnies.

Roosters shown up last night and happy to see it. I really hope Parra and Penrith belt the shit out off each other tonight. A Storm Manly GF with the mighty Storm flogging them again.

AFL?????? I hope they send all the teams to WA before they succeed and build their version of the Great Wall, with such Chinese influence I am sure they will get help, and Australia will be a much better place on many fronts 555555.

7 hours ago, talung66 said:

The deplete roosters roster this season did well to get that deep in season.  To many errors early  like manly last week 

I only watch some TV games without manly and tedesco gives it everything week in week out even and shines when they're  up against it like last night. He  like he is  the eveready bunny.

Turbo need the team to play well  to shine we saw that against the storm.  

Bring on the bunnies.

I thought this game might have been better last night, considering the previous week's games and the way both sides played against their opponents.

Last night only one team turned up, to many errors from the Roosters ! I mean WTF you kick the ball out on the full, from the kick off after conceding points that's a rookie error.

Hopefully the Manly and Souths game, next week will be a better game of footy.