Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NRL & AFL Pointy end chat

talung66

I need an outlet watching at home doesn't cut it  to me following the footy is just as much about watching it with your mates in the pub or in my case Chatswood RSL.

It is not hard to figure out i a manly fan. 

As a kid i had the  best seat in the house on half way online directly  under Frank Hyde's commentary box sitting next to Max Kriliich's parents. been to The 1976 GF and 1978 GF including taking the day of school for the replay. In 1987 i was at the leagues club where  we were someone of the first there you can see me in the auditorium when the broadcast cut t to commercial showing fans at the club.

Anyhow just here to read what other add mostly before i rant on go the Sea Eagles.

I am also a swans fan  but haven't really followed the game religiously. Started around  Warwick Capper  to Pugger era.  Then  the super league era i got really  into it around  paul kelly era up to adam goodes.

How we lost yesterday baffles me  However being from sydney were allowed to have a second team so i am the D's.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Swans vs GWS was a great game, sad that there had to be a loser.

I'm hoping the Demon's win the GF, they're a good team and their fans have been suffering for 57 years.

Go the Stormers in the NRL, their loss to the Eels will be good for them.

54 minutes ago, yt1303 said:

Go the Stormers in the NRL, their loss to the Eels will be good for them.

The last thing any opposition teams should want right now is Bellamy lighting a fire under the asses of his players at this time of the year. They didn't even play bad. Parra just played good. But if he lifts them (which we know he can do) every other team is fucked.

As a Tigers fan my season is always over before it begins. Hoping the riff and Melbourne stumble somehow and South's win, so Reynolds can deservedly give a big 'fuck you' to the board. Incredibly consistent junior that deserved better than he got this year.

Manly ain't there yet, but hoping next year its back to the golden age of Storm/Sea Eagles rivalries, as Cleary the cock makes a Tik Tok that involves him doing his acl 1 week before the season begins. 

While I love just about any sport at the highest level, it blows me away the amount of times NRL players get themselves in hot water. 

I'm just amazed at how many big contracts are torn up through bad behaviour. 

Is it just the case now that it is tolerated by fans?

1 hour ago, MCRX said:

The last thing any opposition teams should want right now is Bellamy lighting a fire under the asses of his players at this time of the year. They didn't even play bad. Parra just played good. But if he lifts them (which we know he can do) every other team is fucked.

As a Tigers fan my season is always over before it begins. Hoping the riff and Melbourne stumble somehow and South's win, so Reynolds can deservedly give a big 'fuck you' to the board. Incredibly consistent junior that deserved better than he got this year.

Manly ain't there yet, but hoping next year its back to the golden age of Storm/Sea Eagles rivalries, as Cleary the cock makes a Tik Tok that involves him doing his acl 1 week before the season begins. 

Yes 

Parra bit of a bogie team for the Storm 2 losses this year.

i also recall parra making the GF from 8th betting  When 1st played 8th with Melbourne  then  losing in straight sets. 

19 minutes ago, ShortTime said:

I hate MANLY

And we dont care 

34 minutes ago, talung66 said:

i also recall parra making the GF from 8th betting  When 1st played 8th with Melbourne  then  losing in straight sets. 

2009 - the year Hayne played like a freak. I wouldn't compare anyone in the comp to 2009 Hayne now except Turbo. Papz is more a Slater clone. Needs Hughes and Munster. Tedesco is playing in a team with more casualties than the entire MASH series had. Gutho is a wanker. And Latrells season is over. 

43 minutes ago, MCRX said:

2009 - the year Hayne played like a freak. I wouldn't compare anyone in the comp to 2009 Hayne now except Turbo. Papz is more a Slater clone. Needs Hughes and Munster. Tedesco is playing in a team with more casualties than the entire MASH series had. Gutho is a wanker. And Latrells season is over. 

Yes sterlo said the exact same thing about the 2009  hayne on last week's footy show. As asked if you can compare anyone to the turbo.

Gutho is a manly junior ( beacon hill) 

Edited by talung66

1 hour ago, talung66 said:

Gutho is a manly junior ( beacon hill) 

Be glad you got rid of him. Anyone that allows themselves to be referred to as 'King' when they've achieved jack shit is a wanker. Glad DCE has changed over the last few years. The amount of legends your club screwed over to keep him was nuts. Loved players like Watmough and the Stewarts.

Bombers lost  - ex player Raz (now plays for Port) kicked 4 goals Fri night while on for first 3 quarters...

Sydney lost - ex player Aliir (new All-Australian this year) played a blinder first quarter for Port Fri night...

Looks like Port has picked up a few good ones...

Edited by Barhop

Thanks for posting all unfortunately thread  got moved i dont think many will find it now.

On the positive side Manly  in the 4 for the first time this year.

Libba playing well for the dogs early!

He is a bloke I reckon would be pretty good to party with!

Turbos just warming  up 

39 minutes ago, iLoveit said:

Libba playing well for the dogs early!

He is a bloke I reckon would be pretty good to party with!

Partied with his dad one night, was truly on it!

I am looking forward to friday night.

Turbo scores TWO try of the year contenders as Manly seal top four finish in style:

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/nrl-2021-manly-sea-eagles-tom-trbojevic-north-queensland-cowboys-rugby-league/k9vrv0volvdw1xrh0idc3re4y 

1 hour ago, talung66 said:

I am looking forward to friday night.

Turbo scores TWO try of the year contenders as Manly seal top four finish in style:

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/nrl-2021-manly-sea-eagles-tom-trbojevic-north-queensland-cowboys-rugby-league/k9vrv0volvdw1xrh0idc3re4y 

Not even a Manly fan and on that last try I was jumping up and down going bonkers. A few great games of footy coming up in the finals. Robsons proved his coaching credentials with his squad this year. Surprised South's only lost 4 games this year and came 3rd. Any other year and they'd be minors. The gap in quality is astronomical now. Only 5 teams ever in the comp. And yes I'm excluding Parra cause they suck ass when it matters. 

11 hours ago, MCRX said:

Not even a Manly fan and on that last try I was jumping up and down going bonkers. A few great games of footy coming up in the finals. Robsons proved his coaching credentials with his squad this year. Surprised South's only lost 4 games this year and came 3rd. Any other year and they'd be minors. The gap in quality is astronomical now. Only 5 teams ever in the comp. And yes I'm excluding Parra cause they suck ass when it matters. 

Missing the atmosphere at the local RSL. 

I think turbo has  6 hat tricks this year one in origin

Before kick of i thought we had a chance 

Jumping on the Dees now 

I'm a parra supporter, and I think we will comfortably account for Newcastle. But the Parra side is a team, that's been made through purchases rather than juniors that grew up playing together.

Parra is a confidence team, if they are going well then they play well. But when things get difficult Parra just Cave, yes we beat the Storm twice this year but we have been disappointing against the rest of the top four teams.

Could not really give a rats about NRL but always have a good laugh watching Storm win and hearing the ch9 commentators having to give some praise like blood being squeezed from a stone.