IGNORED

More tears--Windows 11 coming soon. Are you ready?

Garzan

I did not read the entire thread, but below is my recent experience if that can be of any help:

The company I work for gave me a new PC with Windows 11 as part of their 3 year roll-over program of PCs.

I have HP printer at home for private and work use, scan/printer in one. I mostly work from home so it comes useful sometimes.  From day one having the printer/scanner was just plug and play.

Suddenly I got problems to scan. It took me a day and a half with company help desk and subsequently with HP support to understand that the reason was upgrade to Windows 11.

As soon as I understood this it was easy to find a tutorial  video clip on HP support site, download a new driver for the Print/Scan devise, and the problem was solved. I can scan again.

There is on the HP support site a separate section for all sorts of compatibility problems caused by Windows 11 running with HP devices. They have Video tutorials for all of them.

I would imagine other appliance makers have same for compatibility problems with Windows 11 vs their respective devices/applications, and that the industry knows this happens every time there is an upgrade.

So what is a PC roll-over program became a troll-over program.

Edited by Laid Back Larry
Editing Splelign Erorrs