Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pizza

AlantheBuilder

Best place i tried was up Naklua road a bit on the right side, forgot name, but they have really good ones from a oven heated by wood. I love that one there. Drive from dolphin by Bahtbus, look at right side you will easy find it.

Wanna fight against me? Klick: Brutefight against Runabout

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlantheBuilder

• andrew

• irj888

• SlickMonkey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best place i tried was up Naklua road a bit on the right side, forgot name, but they have really good ones from a oven heated by wood. I love that one there. Drive from dolphin by Bahtbus, look at right side you will easy find it.

I wonder if it is the same one that i went to?

5-10 minute walk from 2nd road, on right side, in the back of the place the is a sliding glass seperation to keep the back part cool with air con?

this was very good, thin crust pizza. i was very impressed.

Globetrotters between Central pattaya road and soi 7 close to Beach road has the best pizza in town.

I agree with you NUNG RHOY PICENT. I usually stay at the Globetrotter whenever i am in Pattaya. I have 20 days before i return to Thailand again.

I wonder if it is the same one that i went to?

5-10 minute walk from 2nd road, on right side, in the back of the place the is a sliding glass seperation to keep the back part cool with air con?

this was very good, thin crust pizza. i was very impressed.

Pizza "Big", sign like an italien flag?

• 2 weeks later...

is that the one with a vespa and an old ferrari in the grounds?

That would be Toscana... Very good food, very good Pizza, Luca the owner is a great guy and a wonderful host... Steaks are superb...

Also PIZZAPIZZA by Yani has also been mentioned, and is good as well, Sam also owns another restaurant of the same name in the Central World Mall in Bkk... Try the Meatball Pizza... mmmm mmmm good.

If in Jomtien, you might try the Italian restaurant called Oasis on the corner of Beach Road and Soi 5... they are open till 4 in the morning and make for a good end of the night meal....The Pizza is nice and thin crust and the cheese is great... A little spicey Olive oil and Rosemary and its all good

Edited by spankapotomus

• 2 weeks later...

Pizza Big ,i guess

Not having had a chance to try all the other locations for good pizza I've been repeatedly going to the PizzaPizza at 'The Avenue'. I almost always order the Pompeii (#52) and have always been satisfied.

Unfortunately I stopped by a few days ago...only to be sticker shocked by a 60 baht INCREASE in the price of their pizza. The single slice was 190 and is now 250, and the regular size was 380 and is now 440 !

I walked out without ordering.

They recently opened up another facility in the new Central Festival mall, and I've noticed that every time I pass by the place has no customers. I'm starting to think the management has decided to raise prices at the Avenue location to try to make up for the lack of business at the new mall.

Well, they're not gonna do it with my money.

Unless they rethink their new pricing strategy, and return to SANE prices, I'll be finding a new place to go for pizza. This is NOT the time to be jacking up prices...for any reason.

Now, on a positive note, I'd like to report on much better service by the (new?) staff at Simon's Fish & Chips in Jomtien !

I had previously written a report commenting on the very poor service and poor attitude of the staff,.....and I'm now happy to report that it seems as if the owner has made the necessary changes. That's Great,...because it is a GREAT place for Fish & Chips....and now once again...it has good service too ! Good job ! I'll be back in there again soon !

That would be the Hopf Brew House 219 Beach Road (south Pattaya),Nongprue,Banglamung,Chonburi 20159And yes,they do have a very good pizza there.

I've eaten here as well. Great pizza and nice micro-brew while you wait for it.

I always enjoyed eating at the Pizza Company...although...it is about the same price as Pizza Hut!!!

There is a good pizza-by-the-slice place close by LK Metropole....

When coming to Pattaya Beach or leaving pattaya try the Pizza Huts in Bangkok. Great pizzaDSC00031.JPG

Found a good pizza if your coming down Soi Boacow from the friendship end, past the market the first Italian on the left ,its got a neon light PIZZA , a lady boy serves you but the pizzas quite good , the main costumers in there were Italian ! 200 baht average been there 3 times now so it must be good. The pasta looked good too.

• 4 weeks later...

Being a pizza fanatic, I've spent quite a few meals in search of the best pizza in Pattaya.

I guess it depends on what you like but here are my thoughts:

Planet Food 2 (near the corner of 2nd Rd and Soi Diana - Hands down one of my top favorites. The crust is thin but not the overly crisp cracker style. It's got a big of a chew to it but still crisp. The cheese had a great taste and all the pizzas I've tried there were great except for the gargonzola which was very salty. Also, they have a 2nd location on Walking St right next to Lucifer (under a different name which I forget) and both locations are open till 2 am. The Walking St location even delivers to area bars. Suprizingly, few of their pizzas have a sauce but still taste better than 95% of the pizzas I've tried in LOS.

Pan Pan in Central - Great thin crust although I like the one at Planet Food better. Good flavor from the cheese, sauce and toppings. Another of my top favorites.

Gian's - Half way between Pattaya and Jomtien on the baht bus route. Great overall Italian food and very good pizza. They're currently doing a lunch special with pizza, salad and drink for 250 baht. Typical thin crust style with good crust and decent toppings but if you're hungry, it may not fill you up.

Those are all the good places I've tried. These places sucked:

Pizza Company - Overly heavy and greasy as well as very salty.

Pizza Pizza in The Avenue - Overly hyped pizza. Ordered one with like 5 toppings and it had no flavor at all. Looked good but was like eating paper. The Italian dressing on the salad I ordered was one of the worst I've had.

Slices, Nick The Pizza - Edible at best. Why bother.

The Italian place on Soi Buakhao near where they keep the weekend market, near Paradise A Go Go - I forget the name but it was just plain bad.

Pizza Hut - I don't eat it back in the States so I haven't tried it here. Looks like the same super greasy, extra salty mess from back home though.

If you're in Bangkok, DON'T get the pizza from the Landmark hotel. It's horrible. I ended up eating one piece and giving the rest to a beggar on the street (at the suggestion of my lady) who probably didn't eat it either.

Edited by Angelo

Hello Guys

For the italians PizzAddicts no there's Pizza hut, pizza hot, pizza slice or similar copy ... this is a typical pizza napoletana style ... with Parma ham.

19_4a1d1c3beac01.jpg

You can eat this original italian style pizza at Pizza big in Naklua.

Mabvlòx

Edited by mabulox

Hello Guys

For the italians PizzAddicts no there's Pizza hut, pizza hot, pizza slice or similar copy ... this is a typical pizza napoletana style ... with Parma ham.

19_4a1d1c3beac01.jpg

You can eat this original italian style pizza at Pizza big in Naklua.

Mabvlòx

Found it tried it very good mate , would have been even better if id eaten it there rather than take away ,Thanks again pal. Next one to try the one on 2nd rd near Diana Inn , will compare and let you know soon thanks again guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Found it tried it very good mate , would have been even better if id eaten it there rather than take away ,Thanks again pal. Next one to try the one on 2nd rd near Diana Inn , will compare and let you know soon thanks again guys.

Were is food land 2 ??

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guy were is the best Pizza in Pattaya, I mean Italian style thin crispy good sauce you know the one???????

I will not eat Italian American food in Thailand. Never.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guy were is the best Pizza in Pattaya, I mean Italian style thin crispy good sauce you know the one???????

My favorite pizze as at La Grotta, a small Italian on soi 33 Naklua rd (just north of dolphin circle). The pizza crust is thin and crispy, they put just enough sauce on it, the cheese is good quality, and the ingredients are fresh. They also have great pastas and salads.

• 1 month later...

The pizza company is as good as anywhere in the world! The chicken sticks are also a must have.