Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pizza

AlantheBuilder

culvers will settle this for you - go to the avenue shopping place on second road, right below the shenanigans pub is a pizza place, wood fired pizza or something like that. Its top notch fella

That's the one I was talking about

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlantheBuilder

• andrew

• irj888

• SlickMonkey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a resturant at the corner of Soi 13 and Beach Road. I can't remember the name exactly, Ber Haus (or Something like that), you wouldn't think they have good pizza from the name. I loved the pizza there, I thought it was the best I had in Pattaya. Nice thin crust, not real crispy but good. I recommend it, they have some other good stuff on the menu too

agreed, this my favorite pizza here. They also brew their own beer, and have miller lite bottles.

culvers will settle this for you - go to the avenue shopping place on second road, right below the shenanigans pub is a pizza place, wood fired pizza or something like that. Its top notch fella

This post has been edited by culvers: Yesterday, 05:44 AM

thanks mate will try it in a couple of days -Let you know

I've lived in Italy for three years now (pizzarias every 5 meters) and I have to say that the pizza is good but not much different than I've had in other places (Europe, America or Asia). Ive had my share of burned or bland pizza while here so I don't think I would seek out authentic "Italian Pizza". Whether its made by an Italian or Italian style doesn't matter to me as long as it taste good.

Go to Champagne Ago Go get drunk and enjoy free pizza. Sure its not very good but hey if its free its for me. :Fuck_Knows:

Edited by woo

I've had some decent pizza at the Swiss restaurant on the right hand side as you go down Soi Diamond towards Walking Street. Can't remember the name of the place, but it's a great spot to sit outside and watch the world go by. The very best pizza I've had in Thailand was at Basilico on Soi 33, Sukhumvit, Bangkok. Italian food at its very best. I love it.

http://www.dininginthailand.com/basilico.bkk.asp

H.

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." Jay Z, 99 Problems, The Black Album

Hey guy were is the best Pizza in Pattaya, I mean Italian style thin crispy good sauce you know the one???????

Try TIZIANO near Drinking street.Cooked in just the way you've described it .

there's a guy parks up down soi yamoto 13/1 just down from wonderful1 at about 10pm until about 2ish who makes pizza's from the back of his truck he's there most nights and i'm not a fan of pizza's in general but his are superb, nice thin crispy base and you choose your own toppings i've had quite a few from him on my stints in patts

About 200M South of Dolphin roundabout on Second Road.

In addition to the above, Drinkin' st is a big block of the open beer bars at the northern end of the 2nd road.The restaurant has an Italian flag sign on 2nd road ,so you won't miss it. This sign can also be found with Pattaya photo guide program

Link to this location: http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?9E3RUs3skcFA9CcA

Edited by andrew

Supposedly the pizza at Salvatore's in Phuket Town is excellent.....which wasn't what you were looking for, lol

Also, we are crawling to Drinking Street next month, so at that point most of us will be hungry, perhaps we can give this Italian place close to it a try!

Pizza Big on Naklua, and Trattoria Toscana on Beach Rd and Soi 6. Both have thin crust pizzas cooked in wood fired brick ovens.

Nice, thanks!

Globetrotters between Central pattaya road and soi 7 close to Beach road has the best pizza in town.

will try!

I tried Pizza Hut in Chiang Mai once out of curiousity. The dough was almost as thin as a tortilla! I was like, WTF?!?!?!

Just a final note, I'm a Chicago-style puzza lover. The world is just too much in love with New York-style pizza.

Eat. Down. South.

La Piola on 2nd road not only has great pizza done in a wood fired oven, all of the Italian that I have had there has been awesome. Go north on 2nd rd, past Big C, and just past the shooting range on the left is the location.

The best pizza I have tasted in Pattaya was in the Italian restaurant next to Q&D Sweets Mansion. Very thin crust, crispy and with a variety of toppings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Some good tips here.. My previous trips to Thailand had me getting all sorts of stomach cramps from various Thai food outlets. So, in the end I opted for safe falang food like Pizza Hut and Subway..

อะไรเอ่ย เวลาเรายืนมันห้อย เวลาเราเดินมันà¹à¸à¸§à¹ˆà¸‡?

à¹à¸‚น

i have to agree with many of the posts on here and say Slices Pizza is what I call "utility" pie...it aint great, but if your starvin and want free delivery, it works.

Best I have found, IF you like the thin crust wood-fired type, is "Pizza Pizza" on the ground level of The Avenue next to Au Bon Pain cafe. I think it was mentioned in one other post. Ive tried a few of the dishes in there, all pretty good...but to be honest, i can get that kind of stuff all day long where I live, so only go when one of my girls requests it.

Id love to find a more mom n pop shop with good pie. On a related note, I had killer lasagna take out at a little mom n pop shop (will have to try their pizza) on same side of 2nd Road as The Avenue and about a block or two towards Kiss Food...open late too! Looked it up on Pattaya Photo guide and its Cucini's Italiana Pizzeria.

Cheers, Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

There is a resturant at the corner of Soi 13 and Beach Road. I can't remember the name exactly, Ber Haus (or Something like that), you wouldn't think they have good pizza from the name. I loved the pizza there, I thought it was the best I had in Pattaya. Nice thin crust, not real crispy but good. I recommend it, they have some other good stuff on the menu too, but it's been so long I can't remember. I was last there in October 2008.

That would be the Hopf Brew House

219 Beach Road (south Pattaya),Nongprue,Banglamung,Chonburi 20159

And yes,they do have a very good pizza there.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Have to agree with Alex on that one ...Pizza Pizza is the best I had in Patts and the pasta was v/good also. Bit pricey but worth it.

Well guys so far no good –I thought Pattaya would have loads of good Italian pizza places ,iv tried slices and some of the others- 5 out of 10 one I did find was on, I THINK soi 1 jonptiem at the end a real fire oven not cheap but good ,there must be more -Anybody???

Hi Pizza lovers

Sorry do not know the name ,but really great Pizza place on Beach Rd very near Garden Plaza walking towards Mikes Mall.Has water coming down on outside,Proper Pizza oven on inside can see food being baked plus live music.More expensive than Pizza Hut etc.Do not bother takng your tillac dont remember them doing Thai food,unless you have fat one that like that sort of food!

is that the one with a vespa and an old ferrari in the grounds?

is that the one with a vespa and an old ferrari in the grounds?

Alfa Romeo GTV, please --> Pizzeria Toscana. Good food, service sometimes not good.

I don't like the Pizza Pizza place at the Avenue. Had a Pizza with Salsiccia, that was terrible. The sausage looked more like a kitchen sponge and tasted really ugly. Never again!

I don't know what it is but the Pizza just doesn't measure up to US pizza. Some are short on sauce and others are short on cheese or flavor is different. Pizza-Pizza is decent and also the Pizza place on Beach Rd. Close but no cigar.