Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Error 520/525, Error 403 and Error 1015

forcebwithu

6 hours ago, anon_nyc said:

Sure, I am able to replicate the 1015 error when browsing the following thread:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/90466-post-some-pics-of-your-hotel-roomvilla-conquests/page/89/#comments

If I click through 3-4 pages I get the following error:

Error 1015

Ray ID: 800896910da6435d • 2023-09-02 20:43:56 UTC

You are being rate limited

What happened?

The owner of this website (forum.pattaya-addicts.com) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

*edit - the temp ban seems to be lifted almost immediately now, whereas it lasted a lot longer when I first encountered the issue.  

A fix has been put in place. Could you please retry it and let me know how you go?

• Like 2

Testicles

On 03/09/2023 at 00:07, anon_nyc said:

I was able to click through about 8-9 pages this time before I got the 1015 error this time.

Very interesting.

I clicked on page 84, started scrolling through (there are a TON of pics on that page), and got the 1015 rate limit error.

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

9 hours ago, Shuggy said:

@sulu & @anon_nyc is this the error that you are getting. Exactly the same wording?

No description available.

Looks familiar (didn't save a copy). I think that's the message I got.

Just to see, I just loaded up & scrolled through that same page (84) and got no message at all. Then I went to page 85, which is also loaded with pics, and also got no message.

So I guess whatever settings you reset appear to have worked.

You guys must have an awful lot of room on your server to host(?) all those pics. 👍

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

Yes that was the exact wording for mine excluding the Ray ID and time stamp.   I think it might be just certain pages on this one particular thread, where BM Jack_Raunch has generously uploaded a ton of high res pics (too many to count!).

I loaded page 83, then 82 and I got the message again.   Honestly it doesn't bother me but I figured I should let someone know just in case it's a problem or comes up again in the future.

• 2 months later...

Error 1015 rate limiting is happening again.  I have never had this happen before today.  I also switched internet to see if my shared IP was causing the issue but it happened on the alternate service as well.

FYI

error 1015.jpg