Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Hotel Amber

Rainsberger

Hello Guys

Another new hotel has opened in Soi Buakaow half way up Soi 21 called hotel Amber walked passed it a couple of weeks ago but did'nt think it was opened yet as there were still workers putting the final touches to it, believe i saw opening date as June 15th. But it's already on Booking.com and say it's been sending customers there since 1st March 2019, For 29 nights in October it's coming up on Booking.com as £1002 cheapest which is way outside my budget I'm afraid although the place does look good being very new, could be as many as 200 rooms or more there, will be looking for the first reviews here soon anyone stayed there yet.

4-star Pattaya hotel in Central Pattaya, near Central Festival Pattaya Beach

Popular highlights

Free self parking
Free WiFi
Restaurant
Outdoor pool
24-hour business centre

This hotel is located in Pattaya (Central Pattaya), close to Soi L K Metro, Central Festival Pattaya Beach and Big C Extra. Also nearby are Pattaya Beach Road and Pattaya Beach.

hotel features

A restaurant, an outdoor pool and a health club are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a poolside bar and a coffee shop/café are on-site.

Room amenities

All 222 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include balconies, fridges and Smart TVs.

A couple of photos of the hotel from my room in Adelphi hotel, soi 21 side.  There looked like staff working around the building, but mat have been cleaning.

F570CBC2-8DF8-4C7C-B6BF-21C6BD7EAC77.jpeg

F443086F-04E9-459E-B43C-282AAE155822.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Any updates / reviews on this place?

Stayed there Last 10 days absolute Amazing Pool Area also the Rooms Are Great , stylish new boutique Hotel 

like the Location the staff is Amazing 

real good power Rain shower , super WIFI, Great King Sized bed

cant wait to Come back soon 

relaxing Atmosphere of Course guest friendly

46 minutes ago, MikeLFC said:

Stayed there Last 10 days absolute Amazing Pool Area also the Rooms Are Great , stylish new boutique Hotel 

like the Location the staff is Amazing 

real good power Rain shower , super WIFI, Great King Sized bed

cant wait to Come back soon 

relaxing Atmosphere of Course guest friendly

I'm assuming it's also guest friendly? . I have also shortlisted it for August visit just wasn't sure about the no joiner fee policy. 

I stayed there as well, for four or five days in early July. My review would be somewhat less glowing than MikeLFC’s, but it certainly is a nice hotel.

pros:

- very nice, stylish rooms, well-appointed

- attractive grounds, the pool ‘looks’ really nice

- felt like a quiet, private oasis the way it’s tucked in off the road a bit

cons:

- imho, the attractive looking pool is actually not good. It is a bi-level design, that leaves a small, narrow upper pool, and a lower pool that looks quite shallow (I only used the upper level). It may feel like a boutique hotel, but I’m guessing there are approx 100 rooms there. I was there when it just opened, so very few guests; when it gets busier I think the actual pools will prove to be way too small. 

- the fitness room is tiny. There are dumbbells but only enough room for one person to workout. I can’t imagine anymore than three people at the same time using the room, two on machines and one using dumbbells, and even then the room is so small that it’d feel too crowded. The hotel has so much (excess) sitting areas it’s a pity they didn’t use some of that for a larger gym.

- the staff is friendly, but upon checking in they tried to tell me I had booked a smaller room with two small beds, even though I showed them my exact booking on the internet travel site I had used which clearly showed otherwise. They persisted in trying to squeeze a few hundred more baht per night out of me to ‘upgrade’ , even though the place was nearly empty, saying that using Agoda and the like caused this issue blahblahblah. Finally, they magically gave me the free ‘upgrade’. 

Again, it is a very nice, impressive,  high-quality hotel. If you don’t mind the tiny fitness area, and if you only want to relax by the pool on the plentiful sun beds rather than actually swim a bit then it is a lovely setting. 

One tip: the pool side rooms are by far the better choice. If you are on the other side your view will be the wall of a neighboring building if you are on a low floor.

• Like 3

Anyone know what the restaurant is like, especially for breakfast, and what time breakfast ends? Thanks.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

On 16/06/2019 at 04:27, Rainsberger said:

Room amenities

All 222 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include balconies, fridges and Smart TVs.

A fireplace in Pattaya? 

Got the Pattaya Blues today so time to get planning for my next trip in Feb.

Brought up hotels on Booking.com and Amber hotel, So1 21 between 3rd rd and Baukhao, popped up for the first time.

It looks great,  nice pool area, modern rooms, is well located  for me and reasonably priced. It must be fairly new??

Anyone stayed there and can share their experience?

Not familiar with the area, but I thought it was a little out of the way. Was also considering it.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

893685927_10aug002(Custom).JPG.61d3ba02f16c2199f708edabb87c6c91.JPG

soi 21 right side coming up from buakaow. where that orange canopy is the adelphi hotel so it's sort of behind it

1940837032_10aug003(Custom).JPG.18146451b603100d9d0cda8577f3dfad.JPG

the way in is the other side of adelphi

2025578164_10aug004(Custom).JPG.d09767dd6a28269b6ed2ecd7b642f616.JPG

1273957274_10aug005(Custom).JPG.d98c186ae14f10c8d0b3c59efbe6e7a6.JPG

adelphi behind those trees left side

10 aug 004 (Custom).JPG

Threads merged.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked 7 days there from the 8 September, 10k THB for a deluxe room with pool room, that is dirt cheap imo

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked 14 nights. Arrive jan 1 ,  deluxe pool view breakfast x2 

£684 total.   Pleased with that price for time of year 

I went there last week to check-out the rooms. All the rooms were very nice although i wasn't happy with their balconies. 

At times i like to chill out with a drink & a smoke on the balcony....seriously you couldn't even swing a cat! It was far too small for my liking....so i'll pass on this hotel. Shame, i really loved the room layout(s).  

2 hours ago, felix the cat said:

I went there last week to check-out the rooms. All the rooms were very nice although i wasn't happy with their balconies. 

At times i like to chill out with a drink & a smoke on the balcony....seriously you couldn't even swing a cat! It was far too small for my liking....so i'll pass on this hotel. Shame, i really loved the room layout(s).  

You could stay there and not bring the cat. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/09/2019 at 07:51, felix the cat said:

Was that the delux pool view room ?

thanks 

12 hours ago, nunchuck said:

Was that the delux pool view room ?

thanks 

Unfortunately they only showed me the rooms that were on the higher floor. As you can see, some have larger & smaller balconies.  I questioned the size of all 3 balconies....their response was silence. As you can see from the bottom 2 photo's is the deluxe pool view...if they had shown me this room, i' would have booked on the spot. Obviously these rooms were occupied. 

IMO go to the hotel & pick the exact room you want (room # etc) ...i can see some customers booking a room online & being disappointed in the outcome. 

Building-with-Pool-2-Medium.thumb.jpg.40add137940fe01f30413b81d056d1c4.jpgBuilding-with-Pool-3-Medium-600x400.jpg.835b9f18e7b4c5fde70b1d5d73a61128.jpgGPV3-Medium.thumb.jpg.2e7c1c8ccf8bd1f735ae5dda313db056.jpgGPV4-Medium.thumb.jpg.024b1a6521ae3c0355e9f41eb7efbaf5.jpg 

Edited by felix the cat