Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Hotel Amber

Rainsberger

3 hours ago, Sacrilicious said:

Soi 13, right off Soi Bukhao. Next to the Tree Town area. Close to Tree Town, LK Metro, Soi Diana & Soi Made in Thailand. The hotel is located about a one minute walk into the soi and is directly opposite P.P. massage. This location is nice and quiet at all hours of the day (or night). A perfect location for me, as I enjoy the Soi Buhkao area a lot, but don't want to have to deal with loud music at night if I decide to go to my room before 3 or 4 o'clock

Good review my friend but Location is Soi 21 not 13 and half way up from Soi Buakhao road.

Edited by Rainsberger

• 2 weeks later...

It is a little out of the way, down a smaller quiet side street off Soi Buakhao. Easy stroll to the main road and LK Metro though...Really nice and new, I'd stay there again but only if they have a good deals (<1500baht) on.

• 2 weeks later...

Great hotel. But if you like sun go to another hotel. Just 3 hours a day  if your up early. 

usually in shade by 14.00 hrs because of tall building around 

5 hours ago, nunchuck said:

Great hotel. But if you like sun go to another hotel. Just 3 hours a day  if your up early. 

usually in shade by 14.00 hrs because of tall building around 

Another thing which i`ve already mentioned is the storage space, or lack of it.

The rooms look shiny and new but unless you travel with just enough stuff to fit in a carrier bag you`re gonna have problems, again the rooms are nice though.

I have stayed stayed at the hotel Amber a few times. I found it to e a good hotel BUT for Pattaya not particularly good value for money. As the breakfast offerings indicate - It seems to be catering more for the Chinese package tours. At least up until the Covid-19 emerged. In my view, is OK for an overnight stopover but given the size of the room and design anything more than one night - count me out!

It’s a new hotel, but as nunchuck says, not much sun and i like a sunny pool, so i will not go back to that hotel again. 

when i was there, it was full of chinese people.

location is okay to buakhao and LK Metro.

• 1 month later...

Ive been in the Amber hotel end of March for i think 12 Nights. They had an Corona Discount up to 40%. My room was on the 5th Floor with View on the 3rd Road, for 900 Baht/Night @booking.com.

Walk in Price would be 840.

The hotel is nice, but for a 1 year old hotel its kinda used, lol. The cleaning was low quality, too. They dont see the very full ashtray on the Balcony. The Floor cleaning was just like one time Quick wishing and thats it. Could still see the dirt 555.

Wouldnt go there for the full price + all these chinese, as people say,again.

Had also problems with my eyes from the pool. 

I had 6 nights there in March and thoiught it was fantastic value for money.

The rooms (deluxe pool view) aren't biggest but I slept fantastically well on a great bed and in silence. The shower was fantastic. Those are the fundamentals for me and add in decent service, good pool area... happy days. Sun on the upper tier pool and lounging area from 10:00 - 17:00 March 7th - 13th.

Hard to grumple at the price. 

The only thing that concerned me initially was being told on check in that room cleaning takes place 14:00 - 18:00. That's a no no for me, I like my room cleaned early and late afternoon is nap time for me. On my first morning, I went to the facilities room, asked if my room could be cleaned now, "ka". Left 100 baht in the room. Did the same each day and it was gladly cleaned to order.

• 2 years later...

Is hotel Amber now charging a joiner, or is that for a 3rd person?

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

46 minutes ago, Bawdy said:

Not when I was there in December 2021. Back to Amber in 2 weeks time. 

I think it was being used by Chinese tour groups in 2019, if they return I will look for somewhere else to stay.

^ I normally stay with the @Mind group, it's just that I got a message from them via Booking.com.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/05/2022 at 08:32, Bawdy said:

My reply may be bit late, but to be sure I simply emailed 'm at [email protected]. Usually the easiest way to be sure.

HotelAmber_mail.png.15eafe88d2dbff80ca9c4d96d0b1d824.png.

Edited by Sacrilicious
  • Like 2

^ Thanks, thought as much, just got an odd message when booking with them thru Booking.com.

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed for 5 days last month, very nice, but more family orientated.

The beds are very comfortable, very soft pillows and good aircon.

As others have said, lack of storage for clothes or anything to be honest, and the toilet door is similar to the shower door as in they don't go all the way to the ceiling which could be embarrassing if you have company. 😄

On 10/08/2019 at 14:26, BlooBell said:

Got the Pattaya Blues today so time to get planning for my next trip in Feb.

Brought up hotels on Booking.com and Amber hotel, So1 21 between 3rd rd and Baukhao, popped up for the first time.

It looks great,  nice pool area, modern rooms, is well located  for me and reasonably priced. It must be fairly new??

Anyone stayed there and can share their experience?

Exellent hotel for the price , one of the best beds I've slept in around Pattaya, I think the pool side rooms better as you don't have the sun baking your room !!