Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Talking about sex/intercourse (in Thai)

supergeil

เสร็จปากใน sèt bpàak nai

cum in mouth

Politely:

ผมขอเสร็จปากในได้ไหมครับ

pŏm kɔ̌ɔ sèt bpàak nai dâai mǎi kráp - male polite particle。

May I please cum in your mouth?

เสร็จปากในสองครั้ง 
เท่าไหร่ครับ。

sèt bpaak-nai sɔ̌ɔng kráng 
tâo-rài kráp。

How much to cum twice 
in your mouth?

Pattaya vets who speak good Thai might say these differently and more colloquially, but you'll be understood. 

Edited by Bobson VaGene

Learn thai with Shelby has 3 episodes about this topic

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

7 hours ago, Bobson VaGene said:

เสร็จปากใน sèt bpàak nai

cum in mouth

Politely:

ผมขอเสร็จปากในได้ไหมครับ

pŏm kɔ̌ɔ sèt bpàak nai dâai mǎi kráp - male polite particle。

May I please cum in your mouth?

เสร็จปากในสองครั้ง 
เท่าไหร่ครับ。

sèt bpaak-nai sɔ̌ɔng kráng 
tâo-rài kráp。

How much to cum twice 
in your mouth?

Pattaya vets who speak good Thai might say these differently and more colloquially, but you'll be understood. 

I went with เสร็จปากใน sèt bpàak nai  which she says understood and okay. Of course that doesn't mean either is necessarily true. :D But in this case I think it is. Thanks.

20 hours ago, ex-pat said:

Maybe :). Hopefully your friend will clear it up.

The friend has declined to answer the question. We're still having an ongoing conversation, but it's like I never asked her that question. :-)

Thankfully, it seems you've gotten an answer anyway. 

9 hours ago, ex-pat said:

I went with เสร็จปากใน sèt bpàak nai  which she says understood and okay. Of course that doesn't mean either is necessarily true. :D But in this case I think it is. Thanks.

I actually had a Thai teacher who taught me "rude" phrases. While not 100% "correct" I was told "you'll be understood".

Apparently what I was taught was the Thai equivalent of "may I release my seed into your oral vestibule dear lady" 555

Edited by Bobson VaGene

16 hours ago, Bobson VaGene said:

I actually had a Thai teacher who taught me "rude" phrases. While not 100% "correct" I was told "you'll be understood".

Apparently what I was taught was the Thai equivalent of "may I release my seed into your oral vestibule dear lady" 555

So polite! How could they possibly refuse? LOL

• 2 months later...

Expressions for sex (intercourse) I have come across:

นอนด้วย literally: sleep together, but in this context figuratively.

เอากัน discussed before, roughly translatable as "do it together"?

มีเซ็กส์ "have sex" transliterated from English.

นวดนาบ massage and happy ending.

เพศสัมพันธ์  scientific term, equivalent to "intercourse" in English.

• 1 month later...
On 21/07/2021 at 15:17, ex-pat said:

I noticed in a lot of the TFMI reviews guys are saying they agreed in advance to CIM or COF. I'm wondering how. A lot of the TF freelancers I've contacted lately don't even understand BJ or blow job and for sure would not understand English for this. How to write CIM in Thai?

Some google translations I found are:

Ejaculate in mouth  พุ่งเข้าปาก Phùng k̄hêā pāk - would that be understood?

Come in mouth is only เข้าปาก

I think the word I need is sam-ret.. something like samret ni paak but don't have any idea how to write it.
Can anyone help?

I found a Thai version on Craigslist sex ads years ago and was fascinated by reading how the girls advertise for the Thai market. ST is usually 1 hour, not 1 น้ำ (nut) like in the foreign scene and many girls list their dos and don'ts. For cum in mouth, they'd always say แตกปาก or แตกใส่ปาก

แตก is to cum

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/11/2021 at 03:17, Sofa King High said:

แตก is to cum

While แตก & น้ำแตก refer to the action of cumming, the literal meanings are "break" and "break water".

For instance; 

น้ำเเตกเเละเเยกทาง:

cum and go.

But the literal translation into English is "break water and separate"

เสร็จ: finish, end; is also used for cumming.

For instance: 

คุณเสร็จฉันกลับ

You Blow, I Go!

Literally, you finish, I go.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello, can you tell mw why in Thailand น้ำ it mean "cum" ? because its "water" - water is a Liquid to drink, correct? so this is slang in sex industry? or everyone use this word in Thai as a "cum" ?

I just try to check if my girl is ex bar girl/sex worker or normal girl,
when we talk about sex - she use word "water" (in english) so I would like to know its normal or slang from bar industry ?

41 minutes ago, mendoza said:

She may be a bar girl or she may be "normal". But the term "water" is what it seems all girls use to refer to semen, which is after all, a fluid. You will need to give us some detail of her (Thai Friendly, Pics etc) for the members to be able to tell you if she is known.

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

6 hours ago, mendoza said:

Hello, can you tell mw why in Thailand น้ำ it mean "cum" ? because its "water" - water is a Liquid to drink, correct? so this is slang in sex industry? or everyone use this word in Thai as a "cum" ?

when we talk about sex - she use word "water" (in english) so I would like to know its normal or slang from bar industry ?

น้ำ - nam - isn't just used for water, it's used in some other Liquid contexts, think น้ำจิ้ม nam jim - dipping sauce  - ofc not to be confused with น้ำจิ๋ม nám-jǐm - pussy juice. 

Nam - cum widespread common use, sure there's a technical word equivalent to semen but I can't remember it. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jaykao said:

น้ำ - nam - isn't just used for water, it's used in some other Liquid contexts, think น้ำจิ้ม nam jim - dipping sauce  - ofc not to be confused with น้ำจิ๋ม nám-jǐm - pussy juice. 

Nam - cum widespread common use, sure there's a technical word equivalent to semen but I can't remember it. 

Sa-perm  555

1 hour ago, jaykao said:

Nam - cum widespread common use

Why didn't someone tell me before I used Nam's taxi service! I slept through the whole damn journey!

• 3 months later...

Occasionally peruse the Thai sites and come across some slang / jargon that I can't figure out the meaning because it doesn't translate into anything that makes sense. Perhaps some of the BM's on here can enlighten me.

ฝัง มุก  / fang mook  (something to with inserting something? fingers perhaps? I don't know)

โม  / moh  (I think this may have something to do with rimming? Not sure)

ฉีด  cheet  (injection but don't get the context unless it has something to do with cumming inside? No idea)

ของ  ทำ  / khaawng tham   (often used in conjunction with some terms above or maybe that's just how it looks without punctuation.

Also something I see quite frequently on these sites as well as on TF profiles and the like:

มี ผิว สอง สี   /  mee phiu saawng see  (have skin two colour)

Does this literally mean what it says ? Does she mean she has tan lines or something ? It is an odd thing to describe about yourself but I see it often.

Anyone?

14 hours ago, L A Guy said:

Occasionally peruse the Thai sites and come across some slang / jargon that I can't figure out the meaning because it doesn't translate into anything that makes sense. Perhaps some of the BM's on here can enlighten me.

ฝัง มุก  / fang mook  (something to with inserting something? fingers perhaps? I don't know)

ฉีด  cheet  (injection but don't get the context unless it has something to do with cumming inside? No idea)

ของ  ทำ  / khaawng tham   (often used in conjunction with some terms above or maybe that's just how it looks without punctuation.

Also something I see quite frequently on these sites as well as on TF profiles and the like:

Does this literally mean what it says ? Does she mean she has tan lines or something ? It is an odd thing to describe about yourself but I see it often.

Anyone?

Long threads on B-A about decoding sideliner websites. Some of it got distilled into this:

https://nsfw-adult-bkk.glitch.me/ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm not your savior, I'm just a naughty boy.

8 hours ago, Revanchist said:

Long threads on B-A about decoding sideliner websites. Some of it got distilled into this:

https://nsfw-adult-bkk.glitch.me/ 

Thanks for that, it solved the mystery of two of the terms I listed. So for anyone else wondering, cheet refers to penis enlarging injections, and fang mook refers to genital beading. Wouldn't have guessed that those two things were widespread enough in Thailand that most profiles list them. I guess I have led a sheltered life lol.

55 minutes ago, L A Guy said:

Thanks for that, it solved the mystery of two of the terms I listed. So for anyone else wondering, cheet refers to penis enlarging injections, and fang mook refers to genital beading. Wouldn't have guessed that those two things were widespread enough in Thailand that most profiles list them. I guess I have led a sheltered life lol.

Those two and the aversion to a cock taking a condom larger than size 54 appear so often that I'm lead to believe it's just a moral panic of sorts with little basis in reality. They really need to worry about dudes using delay sprays  if they want to avoid a damaging pounding.

5 hours ago, Revanchist said:

Those two and the aversion to a cock taking a condom larger than size 54 appear so often that I'm lead to believe it's just a moral panic of sorts with little basis in reality. They really need to worry about dudes using delay sprays  if they want to avoid a damaging pounding.

I am wondering if most girls on those platforms even write their own profiles because often the same list of preferences in the same order and format appears on multiple profiles. Also occasionally you find a girl who does anal and it is specifically mentioned in the title or early in the profile but then later in the list of stuff they do/don't do it says ไม่เอาก้น / mai aow gohn, so maybe a lot of copying and pasting going on by middlemen or the girls themselves. I have noticed the 54-56 aversion but have only seen a handful of profiles that specifically state no foreigners accepted... hmmm. 🤔

14 hours ago, L A Guy said:

I am wondering if most girls on those platforms even write their own profiles because often the same list of preferences in the same order and format appears on multiple profiles. Also occasionally you find a girl who does anal and it is specifically mentioned in the title or early in the profile but then later in the list of stuff they do/don't do it says ไม่เอาก้น / mai aow gohn, so maybe a lot of copying and pasting going on by middlemen or the girls themselves. I have noticed the 54-56 aversion but have only seen a handful of profiles that specifically state no foreigners accepted... hmmm. 🤔

Thais aren't know for their unabashed love for copy-editing. Yeah, it's pasted much of it. Frankly for what is just a list of inventory, a self-managed availability/services/pricing input for the girls is all that's needed. Websites with walls of text is overkill when a tabular output would do even better.

13 hours ago, Revanchist said:

Thais aren't know for their unabashed love for copy-editing. Yeah, it's pasted much of it. Frankly for what is just a list of inventory, a self-managed availability/services/pricing input for the girls is all that's needed. Websites with walls of text is overkill when a tabular output would do even better.

Agreed... I wonder how many of the girls do actually do, or would be open to doing, some of the various things listed in the [X]ต้องห้าม[X] section, ie ก้น , สด etc. I am hesitant to ask because I am not sure I would be actually talking to them or some agent or whoever.

7 hours ago, L A Guy said:

Agreed... I wonder how many of the girls do actually do, or would be open to doing, some of the various things listed in the [X]ต้องห้าม[X] section, ie ก้น , สด etc. I am hesitant to ask because I am not sure I would be actually talking to them or some agent or whoever.

Just proceed from the respectful assumption that sex worker has set the boundaries.

10 hours ago, L A Guy said:

You will be talking to an agent (if they reply to you). Basically nothing is guaranteed, the listing may say one thing and the girl will reject anyways. It depends on how you treat her, you can offer a tip/extra (may not help anyways). In the end, it may even depend on whether you are Thai, white, black, Japanese, Indian... No two interactions between a girl and a customer will be the same. That is why you have so many mixed reviews on TFMI.

• 1 month later...
On 15/07/2022 at 13:42, L A Guy said:

The first 4 are all about surgically altered dicks. It seems to be a thing among Thai men. Some girls don’t mind them, others won’t accept customers who’ve had their willies enhanced… :) 

ฝังมุก pearling, to have had beads inserted in your dick

ฉีด injections in your dick

ของทำ lit. to have had your “thing” done

โม or ของโม moh afaik is short for the English word modified, a modified “thing”

I’m not an expert in these matters, so what exactly they inject or do/modify I have no idea…I’m perfectly happy with what I got and not in the market for an upgrade.. 😆

The last one, ผิวสองสี, lit. 2 colored skin, this is just the name for the yellow brown skin that most Thais have. Not as white as some, but also not as dark as some Isaan girls

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

On 23/08/2022 at 04:46, slick67 said:

The last one, ผิวสองสี, lit. 2 colored skin, this is just the name for the yellow brown skin that most Thais have. Not as white as some, but also not as dark as some Isaan girls

Cheers for that, I always wondered what that meant  🙂