Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jetts fitness coming to Royal Garden Plaza

vivid2

On 10/01/2020 at 11:34, colemunk said:

Does anyone have current info on short term rates? (weekly/daily) ? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to their website the daily rate is 500 baht, only from 0800-2200. I have no idea if any other fees are required.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

• 4 weeks later...

pro tip: jetts offered to waive the initial fees if I show them I have a membership card at another gym... so you can run over to fitness 7 or coco and get a short term card then get all fees waived at jetts

Greetings,

I've been a Jett Fitness member for 4 months, Royal Garden Plaza's gym lacks approximately 4 machines/equipments to develop upper body! They just have too many cardio equipments and it's a perfect gym for cardio enthusiasts! The gym is small compared to COCO and Fitness 7 and they lack equipments that are conducive for total body workout! 

But, Jett Fitness is clean, not crowded, has air conditioning and open for 24 hours!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2019 at 16:41, Davo231 said:

If I am a member of jets here in Australia ,can I go to one in Pattaya free

Apparently, yes. I was planning on giving them I shot on my next trip.

On 10/11/2019 at 17:08, nugget34 said:

Yes just take your card

Have you used your aussie card in Pattaya? 

My local aussie gym manager had NFI how whether my card would just work for the Thai branches, so I reached out Jetts Australia over Facebook messenger. After a couple of days of back and forth, their IT guys came back with the answer that the Thai Jetts use a different card type, so I'd have to arrange for a Thai card when I get there.

if you go in staffed hours your card is fine i guess from that info you need the thai card to access 24 hours

On 21/02/2020 at 08:30, Yabusaki said:

Greetings,

I've been a Jett Fitness member for 4 months, Royal Garden Plaza's gym lacks approximately 4 machines/equipments to develop upper body! They just have too many cardio equipments and it's a perfect gym for cardio enthusiasts! The gym is small compared to COCO and Fitness 7 and they lack equipments that are conducive for total body workout! 

But, Jett Fitness is clean, not crowded, has air conditioning and open for 24 hours!

You’re entitled to your opinion but I work out there and find they have plenty for upper body.

Bench, incline, shoulder press, pecs machine, etc, etc

Bottom line.  Anyone considering joining can do a walk through and determine if the equipment is adequate for their needs.

I have been a member of both Cocos and Fitness 7 and feel both of them can get crowded and find Jett equipment better.  

A plus for Cocos and 7 is they attract hotter women working out there.  I think the higher short term cost at Jett may be the cause of that.  Sponsors don’t want to pay as much...lol.

Greetings,

I do agree, Jet Fitness has bench presses, shoulder, and pec pulleys but no machines that will isolate scapula muscles, side and rear deltoids and etc! Jet Fitness's manager even agree with me that they need additional upper body equipments!

Maybe, we can meet at Jett Fitness, I'm there 5 days a week and usually there between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm!

• Like 1

Hang Loose, mongoose!

• 2 weeks later...

Aloha,

FYI, Jett Fitness will be closed till end of the month!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

• 6 months later...

Greetings,

On a daily basis, Jett Fitness has more staffs than members! 

• Like 1

Hang Loose, mongoose!

• 1 year later...

Jetts is shutting down this month. Only the branch at Little Walk is going to remain open. (Unofficial info is that ROYO is paying them a few million B to make them leave. Wonder who wants to rent that space.)

Anyways, the one at Little walk is also good but shopping around for other Gyms in Pattaya. Any worth checking out with similar facilities, classes, not too much crowd, etc. 

Greetings, 

I was told by management team that the Jett Fitness at RGP is closing because their 3 years lease agreement will expire end of May! And it's too expensive to renew their lease again due to Covid crisis!

Most likely, I'll be working out at Coco Fitness!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

I used to be a member at Jets, yeah it was totally dead and im not surprised they didn’t renew their lease

Loads of good Gyms in Pattaya these days, never been to CoCo, but Fitness7 is good, Sun Fitness on Bukhow is good, Muscle Factory is great and Zoo gym is really underrated. 

not like the old “Tony” Days..

I use Jetts up at Little Walk Pattaya.  Have also used it Sukhumvit 54, The Street, Asok, Ayuthaya, Korat and chiang Mai.  Super convenient. Sad to hear its closing down at RGP - I can understand why as everytime I go there its really quiet.  Little Walk however is very popular. 

The Avani closed their gym when Jetts opened, and converted the space into some sort of corporate training center.  Guests at the Avani were able to use Jetts during their stay.

Anyone have any info on what they’re going to use for a gym??   :Crazy1:   

16 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

A good reason to not buy long term or lifetime memberships.

Agreed.  Think of all those people that bought lifetime at Tony’s.  The worst gym in Pattaya.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, typhoon42 said:

Agreed.  Think of all those people that bought lifetime at Tony’s.  The worst gym in Pattaya.

He was a clever businessman (back then) as soon as any space came available that could host a gym, he snapped it up and filled it with crap. It used to be miserable for gym goers in Pattaya 

he’s bankrupt now, isn’t he?

28 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

He was a clever businessman (back then) as soon as any space came available that could host a gym, he snapped it up and filled it with crap. It used to be miserable for gym goers in Pattaya 

he’s bankrupt now, isn’t he?

Not sure but hopefully so

4 hours ago, vivid2 said:

The Avani closed their gym when Jetts opened, and converted the space into some sort of corporate training center.  Guests at the Avani were able to use Jetts during their stay.

Anyone have any info on what they’re going to use for a gym??   :Crazy1:   

Here is the current "AvaniFit". Yup, a sorry as* gym for a supposedly 5* hotel. For a consolation prize, most of the time it is empty and have a/c on when I am there.

20220513_174021.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 12/05/2022 at 04:08, Gonetothedogs said:

I used to be a member at Jets, yeah it was totally dead and im not surprised they didn’t renew their lease

Loads of good Gyms in Pattaya these days, never been to CoCo, but Fitness7 is good, Sun Fitness on Bukhow is good, Muscle Factory is great and Zoo gym is really underrated. 

not like the old “Tony” Days..

Plus, it seems to me that many/most condos have a gym these days. Maybe not the best equipment or everything you want/need, but free to residents and perhaps enough stuff to get by.

6 hours ago, h.harris said:

Here is the current "AvaniFit". Yup, a sorry as* gym for a supposedly 5* hotel. For a consolation prize, most of the time it is empty and have a/c on when I am there.

You and I would not co-exist well in the gym well! 555

I hate having the a/c on while I am working out -- generally I am in a hoody and I even crank the heat in my complex gym most days. I generally try to keep it around 72 F /22.25 C (sometime a little hotter), but it was 65 (18.33) the other day when I went in. Luckily, like you, most of the time, I am in there alone.

10 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

You and I would not co-exist well in the gym well! 555

I hate having the a/c on while I am working out -- generally I am in a hoody and I even crank the heat in my complex gym most days. I generally try to keep it around 72 F /22.25 C (sometime a little hotter), but it was 65 (18.33) the other day when I went in. Luckily, like you, most of the time, I am in there alone.

You forgot that this is in Pattaya? 🙂 outside is 100 F, and the gym is enclosed in a tiny room, so even with a/c on, it probably still is around 75 F. Without a/c, it's not possible to work out in there since there is no fan or windows. 

Love everything about the Avani, except this small gym. Wonder if when the Jets is officially close at the end of this month, will this tiny gym be overrun by hotel guests.

4500 baht ($150US) a month is more than double what I pay in the west.   The annual fee is much more reasonable but it would have to be a pretty spectacular place to get me to commit to a year.  I predict they will be tits up by the time the lease expires.

Edited by Kale