Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any good buffet restaurants?

You guys got any good recommendations for a good buffet type of restaurant?  money is not the focus here, but quality is!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok - so money not the focus may make this not good, but think it still needs to be mentioned.  When in Thailand for longer time do occasionally get craving for decent salad and Sizzlers restaurant a very nice, cheap fix for this - seemed in February/March they were running 139b special(maybe it all the time).  Enjoyed this in Pattaya(central festival) as well as Hua hin(bluport) - assume anywhere there a Sizzler it the same.  Not only sald, but soup, pasta, fruit, dessert - heck they even bring you garlic bread to your table.  FWIW - never seem to eat at Sizzlers in other parts of world, but seems to have a fit in Thailand.

the sizzlers offer runs till the end of april. after that back to 199.

I like Aka, in central festival, cheapest menu is 349, all you can eat and endless drink refills

Kings Table Restaurant out front of Inn House on Soi 13 had a good BBQ Buffet every Sunday. A good selection of meats and sausages freshly cooked as well as salads and some Thai dishes. Can't remember the price - it was a few years ago.

Not sure if they still do this on Sunday. Can anyone confirm?

If it is a predominantly Thai food buffet that you are looking for, then NaiPor on Pattaya Nua, diagonally opposite the main bus station entrance, takes pride of place.

My taste in Thai / Asian food is limited; I don't do highly spiced, I don't do anything "out of the ordinary" - by European standards, but I never go away hungry. There is usually a vast array of starters, which invariably include a selection of :-  soup, chicken wings, nuggets, fish bites, spaghetti with both pork & beef bolognaise sauces, filo prawns etc. Then there is a bar-b-q station with a selection of sea food etc - a "do it yourself" facility. Also a manned grill station where you can ask for grilled fish, meats etc. These in addition to the cook stations built-in to most of the tables.

Please, give it a go, and report back !

I don't call 139 baht buffet good !!! There is a good buffet restaurant where I eat many times during my stay in Pattaya but it costs 449 !!!! Sometimes I eat just a little bit if I'm not really hungry and I feel it was expensive. Sometimes, when I'm really hungry I eat a good portion and then i think it was very cheap. I go there for the atmosphere at the restaurant and the delicious clean variety of food mainly (chicken and seafood).....

17 minutes ago, Patts Luver said:

I don't call 139 baht buffet good !!! There is a good buffet restaurant where I eat many times during my stay in Pattaya but it costs 449 !!!! Sometimes I eat just a little bit if I'm not really hungry and I feel it was expensive. Sometimes, when I'm really hungry I eat a good portion and then i think it was very cheap. I go there for the atmosphere at the restaurant and the delicious clean variety of food mainly (chicken and seafood).....

The 139b buffet mentioned is for a salad bar...not a full buffet.   For a light healthy lunch , Sizzler salad bar/buffet  is decent .

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

40 minutes ago, Patts Luver said:

I don't call 139 baht buffet good !!

More fool you. The Sizzler salad bar is good quality and good value, though personally I would stick to the salad and the Thai soup as I dont like their pasta sauces.

Sizzler is far and away the best value salad outlet here.

Mantra on Sunday is good, as mentioned, but is overpriced. All the other big hotels do something similar either at lunchtimes or in the evenings, or both. Most are OK but rather overpriced compared to what you can get in Bangok.

Some idea of the style/nationality desired would make it easier to suggest something good.

Buffet  My pick is #1-Hilton beach Road/Central Festival, and #2 Holiday Inn Beach road.

There's a bread Buffett in bake n brew....plenty of decent pastries too if you like

The guy asks for a money no object, good buffet..... and Sizzler salad bar is the recommendation? LOL

Go to a 5 star hotel.

Kinnarree’ Saturday or Sunday buffets. It’s 

not a restaurant but a gentleman’s club. 

The question cannot really be answered without some idea of how much the OP wants to spend.  If he really doesn't care about how much, there are several big hotel buffets some way north of B1000 which are probably the answer, but I can't recommend any as I've never been to them.

Myself I'm more interested in buffet ideas in the B250-600 sort of range, but they probably aren't as good as the big hotel expensive buffets.

2 hours ago, jennings said:

Kinnarree’ Saturday or Sunday buffets. It’s 

not a restaurant but a gentleman’s club. 

and its free if you have the pre meal appetizer or dessert after the meal.

1 hour ago, usexpat46 said:

and its free if you have the pre meal appetizer or dessert after the meal.

Their advertising says that the food is free if your bin is over 1100B, with the food representing 450B of that.

13 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

Their advertising says that the food is free if your bin is over 1100B, with the food representing 450B of that.

Correct 450 for the buffet, 350 for the room, a couple drinks for yourself and 1 LD and you're over 1100, so 450 baht is deducted from your bin.

Yeah its not that it absolutely have to be expensive. It just need to be good. Fresh, with a nice selection

18 hours ago, Patts Luver said:

Whern are you gonna reveal the name of this place? Or is it a secret? :)

Archived