IGNORED

Emirates or Qatar

tobeornottobe

Can't do link found on lounge buddy app

You wouldnt happen to have an online link for this lounge in Dubai, ive a 5 hour stopover in Dubai in December and this lounge sounds a no brainer, cheers

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Service is similar but for everything else Qatar wins for me. I also find that flying out of Manchester with Qatar their flights are always quite empty and I always get 3 seats to myself whereas Emirates is always ram packed. 

Both these airlines, according to policy, expect you to count a laptop + bag as part of your 7kg, 1 item, carry-on allowance in economy. 

Compare that to Oman Air; Turkish; Etihad; Gulf Air; Royal Jordanian; and Kuwaiti, all of whom allow a laptop bag in addition to a 7kg carry-on item and offer flights, London to BKK, at around a similar price.

No excuse for such fuckery really.

6 hours ago, stuarty said:

You wouldnt happen to have an online link for this lounge in Dubai, ive a 5 hour stopover in Dubai in December and this lounge sounds a no brainer, cheers

https://www.loungebuddy.com/DXB

if this not work google

dubai airport lounge

possible can enter free with mastercard also

They call me ROBINHOOD, captain TEAM FARANG!

One thing to watch with Qatar is their upgrade offers. They send an email offer to upgrade from say DOH to BKK at a cost of around £600 ish. If you take the offer, it does not get you entry to the lounges unless you have a silver or gold card. To my mind, if you pay for an upgrade, lounge access should come as part of the package.

Also, if you are a priviledge club member, but buy the cheapest ticket with Qatar then you can not use your Q credits or airmiles to upgrade this class of ticket.

Be like a dog,

" if you cant eat it, play with it, or fuck it. Piss on it and walk away."

On 3/3/2018 at 22:18, Jack Frost said:

Both ok. go with the best flight times & prices.

Changeover at Dubai is dreadful.

1 hour ago, noshow said:

Changeover at Dubai is dreadful.

Been a few years since i went through dubai. Why?

(no probs with that monorail - quite cool actually)

Archived